Jeepers Creepers 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SweetestSin0724
This movie was not scary at all, I thought it was pretty stupid, really kinda disgusting. I dunno...I really never liked Jeepers Creepers neways...Freddy VS Jason is still my favorite movie. what do yyou guys think about Jeepers Creepers 2? Did you like it? or Did you think it was stupid?!?!

lil bitchiness
Oh my god...what was that film all about!
That was poor, i think...like i said before, Jeepers Creepers was good up untill the part where the cars runs the creature over and it spreads its wings....what is that?!?!
Jeepers Creepers 2 was not scary...the first one at leats had a promicing start...and it was creepy at the beginig....like i said..dissapoints...
this one is just horrible! sorry everyone who liked it!

DeNiro
i havent seen it yet even though u guys said it sucked i will check it out but yeah JC1 was really good well like u said up till he part they ran over the thing with the car cause i think they shouldnt have showed the creature at all cause it was really scary in the costum and deffintly wicked cool in the truck the bigeing on the road was the best part ut freddy vs jason was awesom movie just great

grymlock
yeah i have to agree with deniro it is cool with those costume and the truck... the beginning of the movie was promising... later after the creature start showing it's real form it's started getting predicteble.. emm jc2 was it worth seeing it??

lil bitchiness
i think leaving it as a 'thing' or even a person would have made Jeepers Creepers one of the scariest movies...like for Michael Myers...it worked for him..no one knows if hes a monster form ''another planet feeding every 22 years'' (rools eyes)
See it if you like...just for a sake of it....just so you can say you did, you might like it....doubt it though....

DeNiro
a good movie to see with a girl friend so if the movie sucks then all u do is make out through the rest of it hehe

BackFire349
the original jeepers creepers was good for the first 30 minutes, then it turn to crap.

SweetestSin0724
I just didnt get into the movie...it was not scary at all...i mean if you want to see it, go ahead..but its not worth it. I went with my bf..thats the only thing that was good during the whole 1hour 45 minutes or however long it was..lol

lil bitchiness
Jeepers Creepers should be ashamed of its self......and it should go right over there -------------------------------------------------->

Leftomaniac
When I saw the preview, I laughed. "Jeepers Creepers 2! Because Jeepers Creepers 1 WASN'T BAD ENOUGH!" ...I'll probably watch it when it comes out on video, just because I'm one of those types who likes bad or campy movies.

lil bitchiness
I cant believe that people actually wanted to see this so badly (i work at the cinema part time) its so dissapointing...and some of them were like...oo oo we have to see it again...*shakes head* and i just sat there thinking: ''WHY?!?!?!?!'

Leftomaniac
They wanted to see it TWICE?

Wow. Now THAT'S scary.

lil bitchiness
yeah....the weirdness was..it was packed in Jeepers Creepers, but not so much in Fraddy V Jason.....ARGH! some people!! Please release the lamness of this movie!!!!

SweetestSin0724
I cant believe people wanted to go see it twice. thats just a waste of money. I wont even go back and see that. Now Freddy VS Jason, I would understand if people wanted to go see that twice..that was an awesome movie..but jeepers creepers 2?!?!? thats stupid!

grymlock
come on lil, you should be happy about it... if people started to come back to watch jp2 for the second time or any movie at all... that mean the more people to come to watch movie then the more collection (income) you get then the more allowance you get... it's simple as that.. cheers!! laughing

Leftomaniac
*I* still get to b**** about it, right? big grin

lil bitchiness
Haha...yeah, i guess you're right grymlock...still...its so annoying!
I asked this guy today what was Jeepers Creepers like...and he said, he enjoyed it very much....(yeah, i know), then i asked him if it was better than the first one and he said, i dont know, its different, its 20 years onwards!!! I couldnt tell him anything really, Im not allowed to be rude to costumers, but i can tell them not to go and see that crapy movie....turns out...some people like it...
but like you said...more money... laughing
There are people liking it, and they still are soming to see it... cos of the popularity, i suppose there are 4 showings of Jeepers Creepers2 and one showing of Freddy V Jason...
The whole world is gone insane, im telling you!!!

grymlock
well what can i say... just be patient about it... and hope they didn't ask for jc3 hehehhe cheers!!

BackFire349
soul survivors 2 is comin gout, another crappy horror movie getting a sequal.

grymlock
what?? the 1st was totally crap and now they showing the 2nd?? if anyone love jc2 i will understand about it ... but soul survivors... damn!! ... anyway cheers!!

BackFire349
i think i know the premise of the sequel, they are going to film a man taking a crap, then flushing his dump down the toilet and repeat it for 2 hours.... no one will notice.

grymlock
hahah talking about flushing down the toilet.. i remember a scene from the transporting were the guy jump in the toilet and started to swim inside the toilet now that funny.... always 'high' about it!! cheers!!!

must_kill_Santa
i havent seen it but i think it looks really funny

lil bitchiness
ARGH!!! THIS IS A PIS* TAKE?!?! Soul survivers 2!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!
1) the film sucked! BOY, IT SUCKED LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!
2)What exactly can you get in the second one...everything was sorted out... the girl and get hero didnt die, everyone else did...the end!!!
Maybe they are trying to fix the crapness of the first one by getting anotherone out......even crapier.....*runs off screeming* arghhhhhhhh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.