Signature rate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok this is the new thread but it is a signature rate ok people lets start off with me and this thread is dedicated to Godshinto cause i bet he made almot everyones sig who posts on this thread

DemonicGambit
Hm, I'm gettin' a sense of deja vu...

But anyway, I'll give ya a 6 outta 10 DeNiro

FallingBlue
5/10

its alright, but not my style

Celsius
Really macho! Not bad. I'll give it 8/10

J_To_The_P
10/10 Chaos Legion kicks ass!

FallingBlue
yah, taht game was really fun, but reaaaaly ****in hard

DBZFan
Hey I started a thread for both SIG and AVATAR!

J_To_The_P
So is DMC, on Devil Must Die, but that's what makes it all the better.

FallingBlue
damn straight, the harder the better smokin'

DeNiro
haha did u and jp i give u a 8 out of ten but what the hell is the ripped dude with his pants half way down all about lol and with wings eek!

DBZFan
I am angry at the factr some one stole the thing I MADE.

silver_tears
i like my sig alot big grin

DeNiro
i will give u silver tears a 10 out of 10 cuase it is cool but more importantly u r cool

silver_tears
it is cool
and yes i am deniro wink like u wink

DeNiro
u didnt rate my sig couchtencough

silver_tears
i say 8 only because i like muscles but thats a bit much stick out tongue

Celsius
Silver DEFINES the word cool.

DeNiro
silver here r some wods that should never go toghter , too big too huge too much because u can never have to much muscels ever and yeah silver tears rules her apprecaition thread is sitll going and i didnt even get one haha

Celsius
I think that there IS such a thing as too much muscle. Everything has to have boundaries.

DeNiro
in the world of bodybuilding u can always be bigger always even if u have to skip over the boudries

LindsIsTightK
I personally am not big on as many muscles as that guy in Deniro's sig

DeNiro
no girl usally is but that is the level i want and will get at one day and then beyond that but ne way back to rating sigs linds i give u a 10 out of 10 cause ur sig is cool as hell and also u r

LindsIsTightK
Why thank you big grin

i give Deniro a 7 out of 10 cause that quote still doesnt make sense to me confused

Shouldnt it say "I don't care if I die as long as they burry ME in a big f***** box"?

Paola
8/10 for lindsay

DeNiro
yes it shoud but godshinto messed up on it but it is ok but the quote means i think that he will take as many steroids and lift as much as possible in order to get big and he doesnt care if he dies as long as he gets put in a big ****in box meaning he got big before he died

LanceWindu
8/10 for DeNiro, nice graphics.

Rate mine.

DeNiro
thanks lancewindu i will give u a 9 out of ten cause i think u made it ur self and also i luv how cp3o looks like sumone shoved sumthing in his ass as they took the picture lol still cool though

LanceWindu
I didn't make it myself.

I don't have a program, a friend of mine made it, he drew the characters also.

You can check out all his work at starwarsspoofs.com

DeNiro
damn he drew that shit wow that is ****in talented i couldnt draw that for ne thing but still a god sig but i got to go to bed later everyone lata lance

pablo007
And mine ?

10 for Deniro, 7 for Paola cuz I hate Electra but the sig is well done, and Lance 10 cuz I like how the characters look like cartoons.

LanceWindu

Evil Dead rules!

pablo007
of course it does

PiratePrincess
I've just created this signature which i want to use but it says that it's too big, i don't understand though because most of the other sigs that i've seen on this site are bigger than mine huh Help!

LanceWindu
How many kb's is it?

PiratePrincess
I'll just check, wait a min.....

PiratePrincess
440k, i dunno how many KBs that is!

LanceWindu
ok

LindsIsTightK
8/10 cause its one of the few sigs not made by Godshinto

LanceWindu
I don't see why it says it's too big PiratePrincess, how many pixels is it?

BloodBird
hmmm so whoeva made that rate the sig of blah blah blah copied from this one LoL

Kosta
ahhh the memmories,

Thorondor
Memories light corners of my mind. Misty water-coloured memories of the way we were

sorry couldn't resist smile

Clavis
ooh shite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.