Anyone seen Freddie vs Jason yet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

love_shawn
Its a good movie but kinda nasty evil face

love_shawn
weird

masterofmatrix
i have i thought it was funny

grymlock
this topic has already been discuss... anyway this movie is awesome.. cheers!!

DeNiro
yeha me and some other dude made thread about it and it lasted like 10 pages lol but ne way a funy movie good nudity and a great story i luv freddy and i cant wait to see if they make a sequel to this one but we also discussed who would be the best horror guy that every other horror guy could be put against and PINHEAD was the deffint chocie of everyones for who would kick everyones as the best PINHEAD is a plain out bad ass

Lord_Andres
Pinhead ahh come on, Jason wholud have whooped his ass,
think about wishmaster his more of a bad ass then the ****ing pinhead,
anyway FVJ rocked

Evil Dead
how do you figure?

Pinhead is an eternal demon from hell. You cannot destroy him......ever, he is already dead. You cannot "bannish him to hell" as people attempt to do to Jason and Freddy because Pinhead already lives in hell. He is indestructable......

Wishmaster........okay, you have to trap him in a stone.......yeah, I'm sure Pinhead would have a hard time accomplishing this feat.

When it comes to the horror icon food chain.......Pinhead is at the very top. He cannot be destroyed or banished.

bjn74
Sorry,,Im a fan from way back...Freddy vs Jason is good for younger unintelligent people,,but it is LAME evil face

DeNiro
evil dead i couldnt have explained that ne better great job u took the post right out of my head and i rank u up there almos twith back fire when it comes to horror movies fo sho ur the shit bro

BackFire349
its cool. more of an action then a horror movie though.

slayer
i saw the trailer last night 4 freedyvjason and cabin fever when i was watching 28 days later

grymlock
anyway what ever you say but the main point is still Freddy vs Jason is a kick ass horror movie... next on the list will be Myer vs Pinhead .. now that's another kick ass movie (hope so...)
cheers mate!!! beer

Evil Dead
I'll say it again.........I loved Freddy v/s Jason.

Was it corny? a bit
Was it scary? not at all

I'm a long time fan and it was great to see Freddy on the big screen again.....made twice as nice with Jason being there along side him. This was enough for me to appreciate the movie but what put it over the top for me is that I believe this movie is the best of the Nightmare series since part 3 and the best in the 13th series except parts 3,4, and 7.

Deniro........thanks for the compliment.......Backfire has nothing to worry about though.........not only does he have a good general knowledge of all the "popular" horror flicks, he possesses knowledge in smaller, older movies that I havn't even seen or have only seen once a long long time ago. His knowledg in the overall horror genre greatly exceeds mine. Still nice for you to mention me in the same sentence.

DeNiro
yeah BF does know his shit but i still rank u number 2 for mot horror knowledge now there is a newbie that says they know alot maybe they do but u r deffintly number two for the time being

grymlock
i drink to that... cheers mate!! beer

DeNiro
i will also drink to that bro but i need more then one drink cause im in school right now so i need somthing to cheer me up :drink: :drink:

grymlock
i hope you in good shape mate ir you're high... you will be in big trouble mate!!! cheers mate!! beer

K Kruegers Twin
Are you calling me unintelligent? I loved that movie! Happy Dance

slayer
horror movies kick ass!

Lord_Andres
no shit

DeNiro
i hope u were being funny sarcastic and not just being a smart ass there lord andres

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.