OK, let's try that one again shall we... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNDY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
A little early, because I'm busy tomorrow and also because I sure she will have better things to do with her time on her birthday.

14th July 2001

We have a band
http://members.aol.com/televisionoracle/band.gif

We have the cake.
http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/otn/party/hb2.gif
We have drinks.
http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/otn/party/beerchug.gif
We have balloons.
http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/otn/party/partytime.gif
We have silly hats and whistles.
http://www.3dpcgames.com/cwm/s/otn/party/party.gif
http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/otn/blobs/0000007.gif H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y G U N D Y http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/otn/blobs/0000007.gif
http://www.3dpcgames.com/cwm/s/otn/party/birthday.gif

finti
"tomorrow tomorrow I love you tomorrow"-some little red headed curly girl

ratcat
Didn't they shoot her already, the red head, not Gundy.

Gundark
Thanks RC. The whole weekend is supposed to be beautiful....will be vegging out at the neighbor's pool while the guys are working on the yard with the backhoe. Vegging and drinking. Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

ratcat
Yep, I have a similar plan for next week. big grin

Gundark
Yours is the 22nd right ? I'll drink to you if you'll drink to me. big grin

ratcat
Well, I'm going to be drinking, rather heavily on the 21st. OPen the liquor cabinet TGI Fridays, I'm comming in!!!

So I'll probably spend my birthday with a sticking hang over.

But of course I'll raise a glass to you honey!

Gundark
I LOVE TGI's.......one of my fav places....I could eat everything on the menu...

What's your favorite drink there ?

ratcat
Can't remember what it's called but they do this big icecream smoothie coffie liquer cocktale thing with tia maria and it's yummsious!

Pikachu
I don't know you but Happy Birthday anyway.

Oh, and TGI Fridays is the best!

freeq
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNDY-DEAR!!!!! See you tomorrow! big grin

ratcat
*Watches Freeq crawl into a box labelled FedEx*

Well, I suppose he'll be there by 9am tomorrow.

freeq
Looks like this freeq-thing has some advantages after all. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Happy birthday, Gund-meister! May all your hard work cause you to rule the world soon.

Gundark
Thanks Ush dear....you know just how to make a girl feel all-powerful right before she assumes control of the galaxy.

Thanks to you to, Pikachu.

freeq darling, I have ballons and party favors in the closet.....and those little things you blow into and the streamer shoots out the end..... evil face

keokiswahine
*closes FedEx box, tapes shut, delivers to pickup zone*

Happy Birthday, Gundy, baby; many, many happy returns.

Yes, when you're done with him, return the freeqer to his appropriate cell in the sky. evil face

finti
"I am the eye in the sky looking at you, I can read your mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools. I can change you blind, and I dont need to see any more to know that"- Alan Parson Project. smokin'

ratcat
Keo, did you remember to poke some airholes in that box.

*worried*

keokiswahine
There are openings in each side where you pick up the box; he can even peep outside. roll eyes (sarcastic)

freeq
Hey there! Reporting in from Pennsylvania. Gundy's cooking is excellent and she looks radiant, absolutely beautiful. Wish you could be here..... on second thought: NOT! laughing out loud

ratcat
Wish YOU could be there you mean....

freeq
I just returned. What a great birthday! And Gundy was a great birthday girl. My, that woman can cook. I don't need any food for the rest of the week.

keokiswahine
I guess so. *notes freeq's return box is 20 pounds heavier* roll eyes (sarcastic)

freeq
Eerrrm... you noticed, huh?

ratcat
*Calls rent-a-smock to order new wardrobe for freeq*

Pikachu
Did you have a good birthday Gundark?

freeq
Yes she did! laughing out loud

After all, I was there. She had the best birthday present ever. evil face

Dim
Did you do tricks??

freeq
Oh yes. evil face That's probably why she's not on yet, sleeping late. evil face

Dim
Sick boy..

ratcat
Delusional fool...

Ushgarak
That's right, everyone sum up Queeq in this siutation in two words, adjective/noun

Hedonistic dreamer...

freeq
Here's one that describes all of you: JEALOUS. big grin

finti
stick it to them man smokin'

freeq
You bet. big grin

ratcat
Jealous? You assume too much Load Freeq.

freeq
Load? Was that Lord or Toad? laughing out loud

And I don't assume anything, I speak out of my own experience.

ratcat
You have experienced our jealousy, you must be truely powerful....

freeq
But of course. Goes without saying. evil face

ratcat
Too late, I already did. Do you think it will make a difference?

freeq
I may pretend that I didn't see or hear that.

ratcat
If that works for you. big grin

freeq
Anything works for me. Even that.

ratcat
**Mr. Burns voice.**

Excellent.

*rubs hands together.*

freeq
Hmmm.

ratcat
ACtually for Mr. Burns it should be more like.

Axcellent.

freeq
Axcellent?

ratcat
Yeah, the way he says it in The Simpsons makes the E sound like an A.

freeq
You're a Simpson then.

ratcat
Actually, that would make me a Burns.... stick out tongue

Ushgarak
I always thought of it as

'Ehhxcellent'

Smithers, help me subdue this fiend!

ratcat
Actually, that does work better.

freeq
So no A's then?

Ushgarak
RC meant a soft 'A', Freeq.

ratcat
Something like that.

queeq
Raaaight.

ratcat
See, you're getting it.

queeq
Tricky.

Or is that trahcky?

ratcat
You decide.

freeq
You're the Burns expert.

ratcat
And cuts and bruises to.

freeq
Bet that makes you a chick magnet.

ratcat
Couldn't say, I'm a married man, remember...

queeq
Oh yes. Sometimes I forget.

ratcat
I, on the other hand, no longer do. stick out tongue

queeq
Sounds good. in fact, it sounds GREAT!

Gundark
Well here's the short version:

Tommy invited some of our friends over sat nite after the guys finished with the backhoe in the yard. We were making dinner for me, Tom, Mark and Scott. Scott's wife Kim and their two boys were coming down also. So I had enough grilled chicken for that many, 1 1/2 dozen ears sweet corn and a big casserole of my au gratin potatoes. I was husking the corn when Tom's sister and brother in law came in. They had dropped off their daughter at his mom's for a visit and dropped by. I didn't think anything of it. ( I was also drinking through all of this, mind you). Then Jeff & Shonna pulled in. Not unusual for a sat nite. Our neighbors Bill & Darlene walked over, again, not unusual. I went out back to the grill and told Tom I didn't think we had enough chicken. He said don't worry about it. Then Kim and the boys got there (although they were expected) and right after that, Skip and Sandy arrived. Now they usually call ahead to make plans and then I got suspicious. Finally. DUH !!!!! I said "hey......wait a minute....you guys are all here for my birthday". Boy did I get a raft of s**t !!!!! But it was great ! Tommy had all these extra snacks hidden down in the keg fridge and we all drank and ate and had a great time. He even had a cake for me. Wish you all could have been there !!!!!! cool

queeq
Yes, it was great.

Now tell them what happened when I dropped by and you went crazy with happiness.

Gundark
Well I could tell them.....but then I'd have to kill them.

ratcat
No one likes a lair...

Oh, and yes it is great... roll eyes (sarcastic)

freeq
Well, I LIKE Gundy's lair. evil face

ratcat
No one likes mistyping either.

queeq
In this particular case, I do. evil face

ratcat
Happy for you. laughing out loud

queeq
Indeed.

ratcat
What...... Evvvveeeeerrrrrr. laughing out loud

freeq
Well, THAT!

ratcat
huh?

Gundark
More on Gundy's birthday.....

Friday nite my sister and two of my nieces took me to TGIF...I think I mentioned we were going there....anyway, of course they told the waiter it was my birthday, and all the servers came out after we ate and tied balloons on strings to my wrist. The last guy to come over decided to tie his balloon to some of my hair and the balloon pulled the hair up in the air of course. When our waiter came back, I said, "that guy is a real comedian, isn't he ?" The waiter laughed and said, "yeah". A couple minutes later, the other guy came back with a grin and said "so, you think I'm a real comedian, huh ?" and I said "yeah, you are". So he hollers out and gets the attention of everybody in the whole restaurant and says its Lisa's birthday and he's gonna sing me a special song. Then he gets another balloon, sucks the helium out of it and sings "happy birthday to you" in this squeaky voice. And he made me stand up too. We were rolling, we all laughed so hard. It was great, I loved it, everybody in the restaurant was yelling happy birthday and stuff. We had a blast !!! laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, we had a lot of fun indeed.

finti
So when did the heavy drinking start? cool

queeq
When did it end? laughing out loud

ratcat
Last year my brother and I had a similar experience at TGIF (our birthdays are 12 days apart) and we both ended up on the table at the same time, balloons an all. so this year everyone was under pain of death if they mentioned it was my birthday.

queeq
*gets RC number of the AA*

ratcat
Hardly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Just say: "My name is Ratcat, I am 33 years old and I'm a alcoholic." That's when they applaude.

Or so I have been told...

ratcat
Despite the fact that I hardly ever drink. My birthday, Christams & New Year and maybe when I am on holiday.

Or is that just denial?

queeq
I think so. Let's go together, I too think I don't drink much. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Surely denial's in Egypt?

Oh, how I never tire of that one...

queeq
This is a joke right?

HA HA HA

finti
for the wise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

freeq
Of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.