king of pop is michael jackson! simple as that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
u can say whatever u want about the way he lives, how weird he is, and everything, his appearance

but when it comes 2 music there is absolutely no doubt that michael jackson is the king of pop. he is one of the best musicians of all times and was named artist of the millenium at the american music awards. what do u all think?

o kiMMii o
lol...!! no doubt! Mj is more then the king of pop! his the king of music....
people need 2 stop being so judgemental and open thier minds abit....
......people keep talking bout MJ becoz they love him! duhhhhh......

BackFire349
thriller is an awesome video and song.

o kiMMii o
BackFire have u heard Human Nature and Liberian Girl by Mj?!
Mj's has alot of good songs.....not just thriller wink

BackFire349
ive heard alot of his songs, i dont remember most of them though.

o kiMMii o
oh ic......well download those songs i told yah wen u got time! lol

BackFire349
alright, will do

alic88
ya hez got the most number of hits by n e person. every song of his is mostly a hit, thats what makes him cool

Evil Dead
Michael Jackson is undoubtedly the king of pop...........I agree. There will never be another musician like him. I admit that he has some songs I like and I'm not even a pop fan............would I ever buy an album of his? no. Why?........while I think he makes great music, me buying his albums puts money into his pocket........which inturns leads to his eccentric lifestyle.....which in turns leads to his oppertunities to molest young children.

Tex
Yeah, MJ is the king of pop! And Mah's his queenevil face

~fuoco~
yup, i agree with MJ being the king of pop!!! He influenced all the artists that are out there today

FallingBlue
yah, hes the king of child molestation! i mean pop..thats it..

alic88
he didnt molest the child. DONT U ALL KNOW?! it was all for money what that kid did. please guyz u just dont know how much michael has helped children all over the world. he has given endless money 2 the sick children, his name is in the guiness records for that

Evil Dead
you speak as if the law suit that he settled out of court for $7 million dollars was the only instance in which he was accused of sexual misconduct with a child. He has been accused countless times.......the one child being more prominent because his family actually pressed charges and sued him in a civil suit. Ofcourse they took the money to drop the charges........hell, If he gives me 7 million I'll let him fondle my penis too.

Even in the documentary that came out this year about him he admits to having children sleep with him in his bed. No 45 year old man should have a child sleeping with him in his bed, especially when it's not even his own child. He ofcourse sees nothing wrong with this.......in his own eccentric little world he sees this as "love" and there is nothing wrong with loving children. You're right.......he is very charitable towards children, he puts some of his money to good uses. I in no way deny he is and always will be the king of pop and is a hell of a singer and dancer, why must you deny that he has inappropriate conduct with children. If your neighbor said, "Hey, will you let your little boy come over to my house and sleep in my bed with me tonight I(wink, wink)" would you do it? Hell no. Why does Jackson's money make him any different?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i only liked thriller.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
mj might be king of pop but he is not king of music.

finti
thriller was a good album

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hey is mj gay? he looks and acts gay. but i dunno im just askin cuz i dunno much about him

diegocala
Yeah, he might have BEEN the King of Pop, but in this business it is all about
"Whatcha done lately"
Anyone tell me what that was?
How about the date of his last single?
Why he was dropped from his contract?
Maybe the last live show he did?

The King of Pop is Madonna
Now go away!

badkittykitty
madonna rulez!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i know alot of people and ALOT of people are gonna disagree with me but i say TUPAC IS KING OF MUSIC LOL smile

alic88
madonna is the queen of pop. mj is the king of pop

Evil Dead
Yes I realize the LOL means you are kidding.........but I am going to comment anyway because you'd be suprised how many little kids really do feel this way.

Tupak Shakur is way over rated. He was a dancer for digital underground.......then began making his own little albums. He didn't have a hit, didn't have a cult following. He wasn't one of these famous rappers you would find on MTV today, he was one of these little nobody rappers you see on BET at 4 o'clock in the morning.

He got signed to Death Row. Most people don't even realize that he only put out one album for Death Row before his death. He dies......all of a sudden kids are acting like he was Run DMC or something. One album makes you a legend? Me thinks not. He spent all but the last 2 years of his career as a little no name rapper that most people had never heard of. He wasn't in the same league as Dr. Dre or Snoop......hell, he wasn't even in the same league as House of Pain or Ghetto Boys. Both outsold him. Most people didn't even know who he was untill he was signed to Death Row........they hyped him up and put an album out. Too many kids believe the hype that Death Row surrounded him with when they signed him. He then died amidst all this hype. I'm glad he's dead. Perhaps now all of these kids who idolized him will see where "thug life" (if you call thug life riding in limousines that is) will get you, in a box.

fini
tupac???...................oh please.......learn too look around u and look into time
MJ is the king of pop...............so who cares that he hasn't made anything new.
Elvis is the "king" and u dont see anyone asking if he done anything new( kinda hard to do when ur dead), to validate himself

But MJ is a genius have u seen the stuff he's wrtiien..
the man may be weird, or even gay but WHO THE F@#K cares........his music is and would forever be great

diegocala
*does a moonwalk through thread** he-he

Evil Dead
cause you're a smooth criminal like that..............

o kiMMii o
Mj is the king of music.....because he not only did pop but all....rock, rnb etc etc,,,,
since from the jacksons 5......how can he not be? who is then huh? his so talented and no1 is gona top him ever! obviously, look at all the artists out there 2day, u can see all the Mj influence in them......Justin timberlake, usher, sisqo, missy elliot, destinys child, tlc....etc etc every1 is a Michael Jackson fan even some dont like 2 admit.....i mean theres no reason 2 hate this man, unless ur so ignorant and been brianwashed by the media and have small minds......

and i c some of u guys only like thriller? y because the media only likes 2 say he failed after Thriller, yeh righttttttt.......Off The Wall, Bad, Dangerous, History . Blood On The Dance FLoor and Invincible r all brilliant dont pass these stuff!
Mj songs r all brilliant! if yah dont believe me go check out urself....his got very meaning full lyrics etc etc....

this fcuking child crap?!......they didnt even have any evidence but tho the media likes 2 say he is guilty
i wonder y Mj settled mayb he didnt want his career more damaged and moved on with his life! look 1 day the truth will come out. i dont think Mj is a child molestor, if some of u r interested then y dont cha look at the "Was Michael Jackson Framed? The Untold Story - GQ Magazine "
http://pub158.ezboard.com/fkingofpopdiscussionfrm20.showMessage?topicID=68.topic

and no Mj isnt gay, how does he act gay? his image has been destoyed by the media
look Michael Jackson is a master manipulater, wat u think of Mj isnt the real Michael Jackson
mayb only the close friends noe who the real Mj is.........! he swears, he drinks, his had sex his normal and finaly his human just like the rest of us. ......his not a freak! his not a God either
these lies about Mj r so so tired, arent u tired yet?

And Diegocale so ur calling Mj a has been? is that y no1 can stop talking bout Mj?! notice how ET, access hollywood etc etc talk about Michael Jackson every week....righttttttttttt thats y theres r dozen articles about him, also his fans even celebrated his Birthday. dedicated fans all around the world travlled to LA and visit him. I think only Michael Jackson has fans like that. And wdf r u talking bout he got dropped from his contract! r u fcuking stupid or something?! Tommy Motalla has been fired from sony already....haha Mj fans r so powerfull we got tommy kicked. Also Madonna king of pop? wat a joke....lmao thats y her last album failed, she didnt even top Mj's Invincible Album and that was hardly promoted by sony......
so thats y she had 2 go on MTV and kiss Britney, how desperate can u get......

last thing Tupac king of music?! fcuk u r 13 yr old or something? u think ur a thug listening 2 tupac?! lmao
his so overated.......

arggggg look guys y dont u start appreciating Michael Jackson now ! not when his dead wen ull never see talent again.

hmm......i dont consider Elvis as the "King" because he never even writin any of his songs, also he didnt even create rock and roll.....black artists created that. his way 2 overated....the white media likes 2 say Elvis as the king but Michael jackson "The Self Titled King of pop"! i mean WDF?! MJ has alot of talent and Elvis is not even near Mj's height.

Mj has been in bed with the kings daughter, has the beatles, Elvis, yoko, cher etc etc songs lmao! every1 who buys these Albums Mj gets the money! ChaMon!!!!!!!! Mj is 2 gooddd...........his the real king and his a black man! and no he didnt bleach his skin
http://www.jacksonaction.com/vitiligo/orginal_SWScan00011.jpg

http://www.jacksonaction.com/vitiligo/vitiligo.htm

check out the link......and bout the spiderbite! now he wasnt lying now was he........

Evil Dead
#1. Shut up and calm down

#2. nobody said Michael Jackson wasn't extremely talented, he is

#3. When he posted about Tupac did you not see his "LOL" after it.....moron

#4. Michael Jackson's problems aren't created by the media, they are created by himself. Any man who readily admits to sleeping in the same bed with countless children that are not his is looking for trouble. Having plastic surgery after plastic surgery and dressing like the grand marshall of a parade doesn't help either.

#5. Elvis did create rock. He stole the black music and brought it to white people........to the masses. There was no word for it untill he made it popular. The term rock was created because of him. I cannot stand any of his music but those are the facts.

#6. You say that media created Michael Jackson's problems and he is not really what he seems. You need to watch the documentary made by some british filmmaker last year that aired on VH1. He followed Michael around for a while and hung out with Michael........MJ game him a glimpse into his world. In this doc. Jackson tells about doing all the things the media has accused him of..............he admits to sleeping in the same bed with countless children and he sees nothing wrong with it......he also claims that he has only had two plastic surgeries and both were on his nose............even after photographs that prove this wrong were produced.

#7. Find somebody better to worship.

DemonicGambit
My cousin is obessed with MJ, I guess I like his music erm...even if he does have a weird fashion sense

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol well i was kidding cuz i typed "LOL" lol. Anyone heard Big L? he was underground rapper. now in my opinion he was better than tupac.

o kiMMii o
sorry wasnt trying 2 be rude or anything.........lol

look Michael Jackson isnt a wimp...
he didnt get here 2day if he was.....any1 that messes with him runs into a brickwall....look at Bashir! Tommy Mottolla etc etc......lol and who cares about Elvis! lol

about the media, hmm......well Mj is a master manipulater and he plays with media as well........ But sometimes the tabloids write countless lies about him...mayb they dont want a black man on top huh?!

the Bashir thing ive seen already......i can understand y Mj didnt wana say how many plastic surgery his had?! i mean that is private and bashir cant stop asking about that! wouldnt u be pissed, i think MJ just said he had 2 so bashir can go on with something else.......and i dont care how many surgerys his had.....over a decade and no1 can fcuk about it.
about children well, like he said they dont judge him and thier innocent...

and i dont worship Mj, i actually became a fan few months ago...and i was obsessed then lol......but im over that now, im just devoted 2 him

the ones that worship Mj r pretty scary lol!

but hey MJ has had a phenomenal career (probably the greatest ever), we should learn to appreciate it rather than constantly talking shit bout him.

Evil Dead
"mayb they dont want a black man on top"

perhaps Michael himself doesn't want a black man on top..........after all, as soon as he took over the industry he began the process of transforming himself into a white woman.

Yes.....I know Michael CLAIMS to have some sort of rare disease which eradicates the pigment from his skin thus turning him lighter......but this is B.S. This is a real disease........many black people have it. It does not turn your entire epidermis a different color. Blotchy patches of skin become lighter.......not the entire skin. It makes the afflicted person look almost as if they've had skin grafts, not changed races. This also doesn't account for the numerous nose jobs he's undertaken in attempt to look "more white" with a thinner nose..........nor does it account for his obsessive hair ironing he does in attempt to make his hair look like "white man's" hair.

Yes..........he did ...DID...make good music. His last good song was 10 years ago...still, he was the best. Does this take away from his psychosis? no.

jack the box
michael jackson is such a freak. but his music is awesome, he's one of the best entertainers ever.

though.. black michael was better than white michael.

Evil Dead
agreed.......black Michael was defenitly better than white Michael. That's when all of his classics were recorded. As soon as he turned himself white, he lost his rythm and became lame.....go figure wink Atleast he can still dance.

In our society today 1/2 of our young white population wants to be black. They blast their rap music while wearing their pants hanging off their ass and conversing with each other with dialogue like, "yo dog...how you be" .................Michael Jackson is the only black man I know of to do the exact opposite and take measures to make himself appear white.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
kimmi that was rude....
1. Im not 13 (im 15)
2. Just cuz i listen to Tupac doesn't make me a thug. His music has great meaning to life.
3. I dont listen to Tupac like 24/7. He's a little too overrated. yes he kicks ass. He is a man of "Duality" He's only rapper that raps with anger and love. Best rapper
4. I also listen to Big L (R.I.P) now he's not like Tupac but he was an excellent Underground Freestyle Rapper. His rhymes were incredible. He could freestyle 7:00 minutes straight.
5. I still think MJ is gay (srry just my opinon)

smile

o kiMMii o
There is no such thing as "white Michael" it merely just the coloring of his skin, it was created by the media's perserverence in making sure that he had gone nuts and he wanted to be white so they could make people think he is somehow ashamed of his race and had gone "wacko". The colour of a person's skin bearely has anything to do with your actual genetic makeup or heritige. Colors are just that, colors. They are the shades on our skin. If Michael still had black skin and claimed to have vitiligo and has spots all over himself would they still say he wants to be white? Why would be so important for him to "become white" and what the point of it is when he comes from a proud black family. He had the biggest selling album ever and he is African American, so what would the difference make if he became white? Being "white" doesn't mean more success in the industry and neither does it change your cultural background or your pride in your race........ He didnt just change overnight. There are many pictures that shows of his skin becoming lighter particularly during the late 80's and early 90's (for example the Dangerous tour)

Also, if yooh guys opened ur eyes and listened closely, u would find that Michael didn't lose rhythm and has lost no talent, if his performances have become dull at all, then it is to do worth his ageing. Having light skin doesn't make you white and having white skin deosn't give you any more rythym or talent as a musician..........stop being so sterotypically prejudice in ur conclusions...........please take ur heads out of Hollywoods claptrap gossip and try to understand Michael the person, not the image and personal complexeties that the media have given him over the years. Detereorating skin is one thing, bleaching is another. There isn't and never has been any evidence that he's ever hated his own race so it wouldnt make any logical sense for him to "turn white". Therefore the transition he made was not from black to white, but from black white colored skin.,,,,,,,about the nose?! didnt u remember every1 called him ugly wen he was younger growing up? his dad said he had a big nose and pimple face.....and so Michael became very shy back then
,,,,,,aghhh have u not seen the pictures i posted of michael wif blotches everywer?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the link please man

Michael was at his creative peak around dangerous and history, wats the difference if he was black?! have u not seen the Album cover for Dangerous ?! u look carefully and see how creative that stuff is, the concert ive seen just blew everyone away....
his last hit wasnt 10 yrs , he always had a hit......try not 2 surpass his underated songs, y dont u go download all his songs and have a listen from off the wall to invincible.....since u wont buy any

the history album was all personal stuff......u might understand y

and Rockyhorror i said sorry! =]

alic88
look. mj does have a disease n its VERY SERIOUS. i m not shitting u. kim u need 2 calm down a bit. 2pac is good, though i havent heard 1 of his songz he still good lol. and bout plastic surgeriez hez had em on his nose but thats it. vitiligo is a serious FCUKIN disease i aint kiddin. and mj sharing bed with children is very weird. but he has also dont many things for children all around the world. plus hez the king of pop. hez had many good songz since u claim he ' BECAME WHITE' name a few?
BLACK OR WHITE
SCREAM
THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
EARTH SONG
if u havent heard 1 of these i suggest that u do. u might just change ur opinion bout his lifestyle although i agree music has nuthin 2 do with it

o kiMMii o
WdF?! i am calm man......just stating doesnt mean im pissed off LoL

jack the box
uhh it has a lot to do with genetics. almost everything. no one is born white deep in africa.

and that isn't the color of his skin. he had too many surgeries which RUINED his skin in the first place. he denies that anything about his skin has changed... BLAMING it on "God". he IS wacko. no one knows why he wanted his skin that color, but it was not natural, so get off that already.

you probably eat up whatever shit he spouts.. don't you?

alic88
he has a disease.I GUESS U NEED PROOF EH? kim can u show them the pictures? u had sum kinda link right?

jack the box
oh stop it already. the "disease" isn't a disease. it was a side effect from having so much skin cut up and so much plastic put in or something he had done PURPOSELY.

the "disease" you're referring to is probably vitiligo, and no. that's not what he has. his entire body color has been altered, and it was a progression, not a drastic switch from one shade to another, and it was solid.

bottom line, he's insane. just listen to his music and dont' think about him being the crazy fool he is.

alic88
OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!! hez not insane, hez done many things for children around the world. he has a record charity thing for childrens. but LETS JUST KEEP IT TO MUSIC

you have to hear his new songs, they r good

o kiMMii o
r u like some hipocrite?! me eat up? more like u have eating up all the the media has fed u fcuks... example same media says.....u been watching too much tabloid shows

man how can surgery change his skin from black to white? r mental or something?! and WAT CAN HE DO THEN HUH? IF U HAD VITILIGO AND COULDNT DO SHIT, use make up 2 cover the up huh? yeah mannnnnnnnnn to much surgery and he turns whiteeeeeeeee WoW yeh i fully buy that crap........dumb plastic surgery cant make ur skin go white u ......man cant believe how ignorant u r........u been brainwashed or something, wats ur proof his whole body has been altered? ur just talking crap
http://www.jacksonaction.com/vitiligo/orginal_mj3.jpg
this PICTURE WAS TAKIN FROM THE SPIDER BITE AROUND 2002 yes i think u should noe, see all the spots>>>>>??
http://www.jacksonaction.com/vitiligo/orginal_vitiligo1.jpg
http://www.jacksonaction.com/vitiligo/orginal_mj_02_vitiligo_evidence6.jpg
http://www.jacksonaction.com/vitiligo/orginal_mjj151.jpg
http://www.jacksonaction.com/vitiligo/orginal_mj_02_vitiligo_evidence2.jpg

now r u blind? can u not see?! how many times have i posted this .......notice when each ERA Mj skin goes lighter , Mj started 2 get vitiligo around off the wall.......notice each yr passes Mj gets more pale because the vitiligo has now spread all over his body for the last 2 decades......MJ used alot of makeup 2 cover this up, he prob has blotches everywer....... if u have seen "Michael jacksons Private Home Movies" then in that program u can fully c mjs vitligo so clearly when he was rehearsing Captian Eo" and "Smooth Criminal" at his neverland ranch.....mayb watch that and then u be satisfied
http://www.jacksonaction.com/vitiligo/orginal_mj_02_vitiligo_evidence4.jpg

and u say his a crazy fool?! yes i think ur totally brainwashed ....he didnt get were he is today if he was crazy......, so wats so crazy huh?
hmmm...........his a freak now?! im sick of this crap.

jack the box
i didn't eat up anything, since you're obsessive you're MOST likely seen everything he has to say about it, and that he denies anything is done at all. he's insane because of HOW HE TALKS. . don't you pay attention? stop and make your own judgement already. if i was eating up everything the MEDIA reported i'd believe he was the pedo he PRRROBABLY actually is... but i'm iffy on that because he doesn't seem like that kind of a person.
infections can spread to other parts of the skin, infection from a botched surgery, or just too many cuts. there are a lot of ways he could've himself over.

. you sound like you're either his biggest fan, MJ himself or just a really

o kiMMii o
im just a devoted fan and u talk alot of crap......blah blah ur spelling blah blah like who even gives a
he denied the plastic surgery 2 his nose because eh was embaressed wouldnt u be sad ****?! ohhhh right his insane because he has a soft voice?! that right??! WOW his so insane im scared of his soft voice.........
i already made my own judgement......im not as ignorant , i pay 2 attention, not what the media has 2 say crap about him
yeh yeh u eat all the crap , jacko is wacko blah blah tons of surgerys, his a alien not human.. his gay, he likes his weird animals his SOO WeIRDDDDDD......

wat kinda infections huh? cosmetic surgery **** head.....mannnnnn LOOK AT DA PICS , THERES UR PROOF.....'
Mj doesnt have time to get on a message board

GABRIEL05
this thread probably will get closed if you guys keep this up. I'm not saying that as a moderator, but rather as a concerned member of this board.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
I think MJ has a few issues to work out. Just my opinion.

Evil Dead
Okay.............since fangirl up there didn't do her research.............do a google search for the clinical defenition of vitiliago which is the disease Michael Jackson claims to have.

The disease DOES NOT turn you white. It eats away the pigment in parts of your skin and leaves light PATCHES of skin........it does not affect the entire epidermis. It merely leaves lighter blotches of skin.............A person with Vitaligo at first glance appears to have had skin grafts..........their skin color does not change.

There are two theories of why MJ has changed his color.......either is just as possible.

1. Michael Jackson really does have Vitaligo. Patches of his skin began to lighten...........so he decided to take measure to make the rest of his skin the same color so his skin wouldn't be black with white patches.

If this is the case it's just as bad. He's saying, "I'd rather be a white man than a black man with white spots on me"......

2. Michael Jackson is extremely eccentric and is attempting to transform himself into Peter Pan. He has undergone many plastic surgeries resulting in tight facial skin and an elf like upturned nose. His skin is now white. He named his home "neverland" and has stated on many occasions that he is Peter Pan. He has several large murals of Disney's Peter Pan character inside of his home.........the same Peter Pan with white skin and elf like up turned nose.

alic88
i stay with the number1! guyz he really does have vitiligo. u know my sister's ex-father in law had the same disease. when he was 10 yearz old he was very tan. but now he so white that u cant imagine. so i m sayin that these things can happen. may b there is a strong vitiligo disease

finti
TONE THE ATTITUDE DOWN AND CUT OUT THE SWEAR WORDS

Evil Dead
Yes sir

BackFire349
micheal jacksons music is pretty good, its a shame about that little boy fiasco though. he should learn to keep it in his pants.

Evil Dead
agreed............and if he can't keep it in his pants, atleast keep it out of little boys.

BackFire349
yeah, and the worst part is that he doesnt even attempt to hide it, he has a big amusement park to lure little boys into his clutches.

ragesRemorse
some cop had to take a picture of him naked, i wander if that cop was a fan, poor cop

o kiMMii o
ahah funny u guys watched "Michael Jackson Unmasked" ?!
he doesnt need 2 hide this shit because he loves children alright?
y does it alwaz hav 2 be something sex sex sex?!!!! y cant u open ur minds a little?! look whatever think what u think

innocent until proven guilty........

alic88
hez got the record for most charities by a person AND there was actually no evidence that mj did that 1993 thing. LOOK I STARTED THIS TOPIC BY SAYING ABOUT HIS MUSIC

can v plz discuss bout that. have u heard his new songz. they r awesome

alic88
AND BY THE WAY, HE HAS GOT THE BIGGEST SELLING ALBUM OF ALL TIMES and no.2 is also his! SO HEZ PRETTY MUCH IN A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN

BackFire349
unfortunately its near impossible to discuss micheal jackson without mentioning the fiasco that is his personal life.

o kiMMii o
because the media have turned it around , ignoring his musical talents and keep mentioning his a freak and all that, so all that shit have been stuffed in the audience heads....... all these tabloids shows on Mj most them r full of bullshit, u cant trust the media, look at "living with michael jackson" how obvious the tabloids work, they only care about ratings....

BackFire349
well maybe micheal should make better life choices for himself. he keeps making a spectacle of himself by making stupid choices.

alic88
he will release a new album soon. u will c hez still got it

Dark_Queen
maybe,but i think his invincible album wasnt that good,compared to his older stuff

alic88
ya it wasnt AS GOOD as the stuff before. but still i was impressed. didnt get promotion because of his feud with sony. i bet if invincible got promotion it could've done wonders

ragesRemorse
maybe people should stop caring as much as they do for rich people. then they wouldnt be hounded all the damn time, then they wouldnt have to constantly hide from the media then they wouldnt be accused of doing somthing they never did then there would never be any brew ha ha, are you beginning to see a pattern here its all about how much we show intrest in this bullshit stop caring what these people are doing with there lives. if you like there work. then by there movies buy there albums but dont idolize what they do every waking minute of there lives, thats what cause all these scandels. and movies of the week. im not say its the peoples fault totally because stars are arogant bastards but they get that way for a reason. because people treat them that way

finti
its been awhile since the last tim MJ had a good album, Bad had some good tunes but the thing he put out after Bad is IN MY MIND poor stuff. He never really developed any further from Bad

alic88
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANGEROUS is SUCH AN AWESOME ALBUM HOW CAN U SAY THAT. U HAVE 2 BUY IT I BET U R SAYING THAT COZ U HAVENT GOT IT. EVEN HISTORY AND INVINCIBLE

finti
Oh my niece is a huge MJ fan so I heard plenty on those two albums and I wouldnt want them if they paid me to have them

BackFire349
I'm sure if they paid you you would take them.

finti
no, I dont want things I dont like. And I wouldnt sink so low to accept to be bought

bLooMiLiCioUs
without him the music industry would be SH*T right not. not that it isn't goin there, what wif evry1 dissin him. he's the best.full stop. if u poor,deluded guys can't accept the truth and just looove hounding him, i suggest u try to be more sensitive.

bLooMiLiCioUs
for prove of him being the best - look at all his awards and btw, he holds a record for best sellin album and no of grammy awards in one yr.

bLooMiLiCioUs
and that's just the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah show it to them!!!!! i'm so freakin pissed off at all these heartless hinds!!!!(uh-oh i think ive read too much romeo n juliet...) michael's the best and will always be!!!ive been a fan of his ALL MY LIFE - since i was like 3!!!HOW MANY PPL OUT THERE DO U THINK CAN LAST AS LONG WITH SUCH TALENT OTHER THAN HIM?!at most a tiny handful!!!

alic88
ABSOLUTELY. he rules!!!!!!!!!! music is shi! without him. he is one of the best artists of all times

bLooMiLiCioUs
alright man,sum1 on my side at last - meeting another fan's always one of the best experiences ever!!!!

alic88
absolutely i am one of his biggest fans i just love him so much. i just saw him on august 30 in los angeles, great experience

o kiMMii o
ahah dw, every1 noes that Mj is number 1...
its just hard 4 them 2 admit it......

plenTpak52
Ok, MJ DIDN'T bleach his skin. He just uses make-up to blend his white "patces" together. I don't even think its posible to bleach your skin.

He reduced his nose because his father constantly made fun of him for having a big nose.

All of the child molestation law suits were bull shit. The kids just wanted money so they made a fake story. He paid them to not sue him.

He hung his baby out of a balcony because his fans outside of his hotel room were screaming at him to see his baby. He later admitted that what he did was stupid and he just wanted to please his fans.

He ironed his hair because, well I mean you'd do it too if you had to "change" our skin color(imagine him now, but with his old hair).

Michael Jackson is the king of pop. He made some great music and it was all ****ed up in the end because people exploited his immense fame

el_barto
i hate to bag on mj but WHY THE HELL* WOULD HE TURN HIMSELF WHITE i mean cmon oh and i dont like him no shit* plz no shit*

Darth Hater
everybody knows bobby brown is the king of pop

bLooMiLiCioUs
din u watch Livin mith MJ?! his make up artist actually tried to blend in the white patches with the blck but it got so severe tt they hadta do it the other way round - give him a break. u think any1 wld wanna see a celebrity on MTV with black n white patches all over him?! showbiz puts LOTS of emphasis on looks ok!

bLooMiLiCioUs
and MJ is the king. any1 can tell u tt. any1 who says otherwise is obviously livin in another planet, full of horrible music.

bLooMiLiCioUs
you 4got HEAL THE WORLD!!!!!!!

lex
in all honesty i can't (or anyone for that matter ) with mj's success. even if you just count "thriller" alone he still would have great sucess as an artist. however i think i have to make a STRONG case for prince being the king of pop. but thats just my opinion.

alic88
whoz prince? is he the guy who wears make up and girls clothes. I AM NOT FAKING i am seriously asking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.