What I do In studdy hall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I am in school right now posting a thread i finally rmebered my password and i am in studdy hall posting shit it is great for 50 mintues it seems like i have KMC allll too my self no one replays havent ne of my post so i bet when the first person logs on tonighte they will see my name under like every thread lol but ne way what do u people do in studdy hall cause i bet its not as much fun as coming to KMC the whole time and listing to my cd player

Capt_Fantastic
Study Hall....man, those were the days.....

LOL...maybe you should be studddddying wink

happy kine
study hall??? are you just supposed to study in there? i'd rather just go home and study there (study the television)

Phoenix
what is study hall? Is it like a free period?

diegocala
I think for D it is a free period!! laughing out loud

Holcomb
In my high school we had study hall our first two years and then we had a free period. free periods were the best.

LanceWindu
I had study hall when I was in school.

It was fun because my teacher let us do whatever we wanted, so we'd play poker, watch t.v., or play gameboys.

Mujaffa
in studdy hall..you sleepstick out tongue

DeNiro
i had first period studdy hall last eyar so i would come in put my eddie bauer back pack that was 60 bucks cause the cushion on the bak was so nice and shit so i used that as a pillow and slept the entire 50 minutes and my one buddy had to wake me up when the bell rang cause i slept right through it we got new studdy hall teachers this year one relaly sucks uc ant talk or sleep or do ne thing ne more but we do have the comps and we do have moive friday last week we watched the water boy but its all good KMC keeps me entertained

KidRock
in my school we have a M day and a T day usually in my M day study hall i flirt with this girl then in the T day study hall i sleep or do HW i didnt do the night before

DeNiro
i am flirting no matter what is going on laughing out loud but ne way i luved having last period gym last eyar i always ditched and the gym teacher would mark me present cause he liked me so i passed isnt that a sweet deal huh

bigbadbike2
Actually Study or talk to your KMC buddies? Good choice D.

DeNiro
thanks bro yeah i never get ne hw ne way so its all good but there isnt ne one on KMC when i sighn on i feel like the last person on earth

bigbadbike2
Don't worry we still read your posts.

DeNiro
big grin

Gundark
I guess I was the only person who did homework in study hall....

*puts bag over head*

DeNiro
once again in studdy hall and good for u gundark i bet u had great grades but i would rather not do ne work in school cause school is meant for sleep big grin

Phoenix
we're having ofsted inspections at the moment... there are inspectors everywhere, even in my frees!

Gundark
Just a little piece of advice, DeNiro....later on in life, you will find that women will be more attracted to a man with a brain in his head.

No offense intended whatsoever....just an observation from the older and wiser.... wink

happy kine
you mean women don't like what i tell them... well that explains a lot.............

LindsIsTightK
You know, I was just thinking something along those lines, and I'm not even the older and the wiser yet. I guess that just makes me proof that that is what women prefer wink

Gundark
Good girl !!

BackFire349
well im all set then.

DeNiro
haha well i always say u dont need brains with looks lol but ne way i do do my school work and shit i was jk about sleep i only sleep through like two periods a day like math cause it is so ****in easy and english cause we dont d ne thing

silver_tears
i sleep through math all the time wink

DeNiro
math is so ****in boring i hate it so stupid i am going to make sure i have a job that u dont even have to think of numbers let alone - l-4l to the ninth power and plus 223 minus the same distance around the earth or sum shit like that lol

happy kine
they say math is the language of the universe... problem is if aliens come i only speak english

Tired Hiker
I used to study in study hall like a good little boy. My teacher would say "Tired Hiker, you study so well. You get to go home first since you are such a great student." Then I'd go home and drink Jack Daniels. evil face

happy kine
in 5th grade, i used to have to sit in the closet when i forgot my homework... but that's because i was high

Tired Hiker
were you really high in fifth grade happy kine?

happy kine
of course not. it wasn't till the 6th grade

actually it was really more like after high school

DeNiro
happy kine u were online today when i was in study hall im like well sumone doesnt work much hahaha

Phoenix
i'm bored....

happy kine
i do have to hit certian numbers but i can hit the numbers with minimal work. pc problems when your on a network are the easy to fix. the hardest thing about my job is showing up on time.

slayer
cool in aust u don't have study hall but we get lots of free periods i usually just hang with my friends

DeNiro
I like the name slayer very cool but ne way im in studdy hall again and the teacher just annoiucned that the comptuers r to be used to do papers ponly so he said to everyone log off if u r not doing a paper so i stayed on of course and he walks up to me anbd ask what i was doing and i told him KMC is a reasherch project lol

GroundedAgain
everyone eats in studyhall our cook totally sux and it is rite after dinner so we all have food in our lockers and eat dinner during that "class"

DeNiro
dinner haha thats funny

snlovergirl
i dont have a study hall but i sometimes get on kmc when i work at the library

DemonicGambit
I don't got a study hall either, I've graduated already

DeNiro
lucky i hate school

DemonicGambit
Yeah, I'm glad I'm done with it

Phoenix
mesa so boooooooooooooooooored - hate schoolwork

silver_tears
so do i stick out tongue

DeNiro
i never get hw or ne thing like cause i never do ne thing in studdy hall and once again i am posting right now lol but it is moive friday so i dont want to watch the movie it is really gay

DeNiro
i got math next period and it sucs i hate it math sucks i am in a freshmen type oif class cause it is algerbra one modifeid or some shit but ne way still hate it

GroundedAgain
it's true. lunchables(minus the meat) pringles, pop,gatorade,pb&j, lots of stuff. all the advisor does is laugh at us and ask for some chips big grin

DeNiro
u should see all the shit i bring in my lunch holy crap i got three brown bags wth of shit filled to the top my friends r like god damn

McWhirl0
THIS IS FUNI

Toku King
I have seminar. It's a more strict study hall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.