Raziel's Quest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Neo

Korri
smile

Alias Neo
"Who are you, and what hapened?"Raziel questioned
"please you must go, terriable things have happend here" the voice answered
"what had happened here, and what is your name? please tell me"
"fine, my name Kuran and..."
"Kuran! the leader of the Herand army?"
"yes, who are you?"
"Its me, Raziel"
"Raziel!, what are you doing here"
"i heard that you were staying in this town, so i thought i should come and vist, oh yeah, what happened?"
"A few days ago, a dark wizard came here, he cursed the whole town, a mist spread through the streets killing all the towns people, including me, we now surive only as spirits. maybe you can help, you must find the wizard, and see if you can get the town back to normal"
"i'll see what i can do"
Raziel turned and walked back out of the small street he looked around the town, for a place where he can get some things to help him with his quest.

Korri
i like love

Alias Neo
-----------------------------------------------------
note: This story is set in the present day in a mythical land called leaon
-----------------------------------------------------
Raziel stepped into the door way of a shop, and looked for something useful. nothing. he contiued his search, the only things he found were not really going to help him much. then he had an idea, Raziel walked up to the police station and opened the main entrance door.

Raziel looked round the building, he saw a sign 'restricted area', he stepped through the door. there were doors and signs all over the room,
there were two Raziel wanted, the armoury and the supply room. from inside the supply room he got a large bag and filled it with as many things has he could but left some room for the things he would get from the armoury. inside the armoury were a varitey of weapons from rifles to swords. he got the things he needed.

he stepped out of the police station and looked up as rain started to fall. Raziel went to the place where he heard Kuran.
"Kuran, are you still here?" He Shouted out
"Yes Raziel, i'm still here" Kuran replied
"The dark wizard, do you know who he is?"
"Yes, i know who he is, i faced him in the rentu war and"
"I don't want a life story just who is he!
"His name is Nasrudin"
"go on"
"He lives in the Dark City"
"Dark City?"
"A terrible place, many have gone there and nevered return"
"Is there any one who can help me fight him?"
"Yes. an elf, named Levi, he lives in Yeurn City, south of here"
"Thank you, Kuran, somehow, someway i swear i will return this city to its original state, goodbye, i hope we will meet again someday"
Raziel turned and walked away. he opened the door of his car, put his bag in the back and drove away from the city.

Alias Neo
Raziel was glad to be away from the city, everything was dark and cold.
the air was clean and fresh as he drove through the county. every so often a small group of buildings would go past, nothing major. Yeurn City was only a short distance from where Raziel was . he started to pick up speed when a traffic jam emerged.

"Sir, we have the west wing cleared"
"good, get half of the the team and we'll take the eat wing"
"Yes, sir"
Levi put his helmet on and walked forward. the team got against one of the walls and waited.
"This is YCPC, come out with your hands up, do it! Do it now!"
Nevi put his gun away and got out his sword.
"Cover me". Levi walked into the room, he saw and terriost "freeze!"
the terriost raised his gun. Levi slashed the terriost across the chest. he fell to the floor. Levi walked through the next door.

Raziel finally got through the traffic jam and looked ahead and a city in the distance. he had arrived at Yeurn City.

Alias Neo

Alias Neo
Nasrudin walked through the long hallway torwards the meeting room. the doors opened and inside was a long table filled with food and people sitting all along the outside. He sat on the chair at the end of the table.
"My friends welcome" Nasrudin said
everyone stopped talking and looked towards Nasrudin waiting for him to continuing speaking
"Thank you for coming, the reason i have called you here to say is because i have an idea, an idead that could have throw technology"
everybody in the room cheered
"but first, let us eat" He sat down, and they begain to eat.

Alias Neo
Raziel parked his car infont of the resturant. he stepped through the main door.
A woman walked over to Raziel
"Hello sir, are you here with some else or do you want a table?"
"i'm am here with Levi"
"Ok, please come this is way"
Levi was sitting at a table with 8 other people
"Raziel glad you could make it"
Raziel just nodded and sat down next to Levi
"I thought i said soldiers" Raziel whispered to Levi
"They criminals, mercenarys and war veterens"
"Criminals? so much for you being a police officer"
"They were friends, i couldn't take them in"
a waitress walked over "are you ready to order?"
"yes, please may i have the resturant special" Raziel replied.
" we have a hide out, after this we are all going there" Levi said
"why are we going there?"
"do you want a place to sleep"
The waitress came back with Raziel's food
"Here is your food"
"Thank you" Raziel started eating and listened to what the others were saying.

It was dark, as they drove up to a large house.
Levi got out of his car " Here we are, what do you think?"
Raziel looked at the house "Its.... Big"
Raziel walked behind the others as they made their way through the garden. two huge wooden doors opened to reveal an elagent house with 19th century furtinure. Raziel's room was huge, there were paintings on the all the walls, and 19th century furtinure the same as the rest ofthe house. He had in idea how Levi could have paided for this place.

Raziel didn't wake until Levi come knocking on the door. he got dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast with the others.
"Raziel, today is the day we do training" Levi said as he brought him a dish full of food.
"Training?"
"What, you think some of these lot are trained?" Levi chuckled to himself, he looked at the four criminals, they look at each other then relised what he just said "What do you mean not trained!"
"What is a counter-session?"
the four of them looked blanly at each other
"See what i mean"
they all stood inforont of a door, Levi got a key and open it, inside it was completely different to the rest of the house. every where were machines, weapons and trainig area's. they all stood there stunned
"Raziel, you will train them four" Levi pointed at the criminals " the rest of you come with me" .
raziel took them to one fo the training rooms.
"First i want to see how good you are in close combat" Raziel stepped into the middle of the room he looked at the first man "punch me"
the man looked confused. raziel spoke again "Punch me".
the man stepped forward and punched raziel in the stomach
"Is that all you've got" Raziel repositioned the man "try again"
The man punched him, "good" Raziel stood up. "blocking, this time punch me i the face".
the man launched his fist towards raziel, raziel brang his hand up and stoped the punch, his twist the man over and onto the floor. "Now you other three come over here and do what me and"
"herut"
"what me and herut were doing"
they started to the attack and block.
they all now knew the basic attacks, they moved on to weapons, raziel took them to a training area. they walked over to the door of the room, a sign read, 'Yeurn City hologram', they went in they had to fight their way through the city, they faced hologram terriost. they did the training easliy, Raziel had tought them every thing he learned in 3 years to them in 3 hours. they were ready for anything

Alias Neo
Nasrudin walked forward with some of his bodyguards following. he opened a door and walked through. his army stood infont of him waiting,
"My soldiers, today is when we strike! Our first target his Yeurn City, with Kuran out of the way, there is no one to stop us"
the soldiers turned and marched towards Yeurn City.

"This is Fast Jet 1561 do we have permission to land?" the pilot of a passenger plane said into his radio. "What the hell is that?!" . a huge red dragon flew towards the jet plane , it grabbed the plane and flew down towards the ground, it threw the plane, it hit the ground and exploded.

The soldiers saw a road in the distance, they crept up and attacked, killing the drivers, they marched down the road towards Yeurn City.

The train shot down the tracks at high speed unaware that soldiers had cut part of the track ahead. the train came of the tracks as it reached the cut rail, it turned on it's side and exploded.

Raziel turned on his tv
"There are reports coming in that Yeurn City is under attack, military force have been alerted"
"Levi! come look at this"
Levi walked into the room and looked at the tv "It's Nasrudin, he has started his attack".
They all stepped into the street fully amred and armoured.

Alias Neo
Levi walked forward into the street
"Wha you ooking ad elf?!" an orc said to Levi. Levi looked up at the orc
"i would be quite if i was you" Levi replied "Raziel! you take the quad with you the rest will come with me"
Raziel nodded and ran down the street with the quad following
"You lot ready? this is what we trained for" Raziel asked
"We're ready" the four criminals said back
"good, lets go"
They all loaded their weapons and ran forward to some soldiers down the other side of the street
"We can take anything! charge!" Raziel shouted
they all charged. a huge red dragon suddenly dropeed from the sky and onto the street, it stood up and looked at the 5 small people infront of them.
they all screamed, they turned and ran around the corner.
"Ok, are we ready this time?"
"yes" they said quietly.
they ran infront of the dragon and fired, the dragon screamed out as it fell to the floor. by now the soldiers had noticed. one jumped infront of them and did some fancy sword thing
"Nasrudin will take over this land"
"right what ever" herut raised his gun and shot the soldier in the head.
Raziel threw a grenade into the middle of the group of soldiers
"there are to many"
"go to Levi's mansion, i've got an idea" Raziel shouted.
the five of them returned to Levi's house. they stood infront of the doors leading to training and weapons room. the doors wouldn't open, Raziel placed a grenade next to the door
"Stand back!" Raziel shouted.
they all jumped behind cover, as an explosion flung the doors across the room. they walked in, raziel looked around, "just what we need"
Raziel looked at a Valkrie, a fast mutli-weaponed military jet.

a huge hole appeared in the wall of the house as the Valkrie flew through the wall.
Yeurn City was no more, it was now just a huge battle field.
Levi looked up as he saw a Valkrie fly past
"My jet!"

Raziel's phone started to ring
"Hello?"
"Give me back my plane!"
"Jack, i think Levi wants was to turn around.
the Valkrie turned and flew back to the city.

Alias Neo
The plane landing in the middle of the city, Levi and the rest of the men ran to it. the back ramp open and levi ran onto the plane.
"What the hell do you think you where doing?!" Levi shouted " Get out of the seat, let someone fly this who actually knows what there doing"
levi looked across the road and saw a half destroyed building "is that mw house?". Raziel ran into the soldier's compartment of the plane before Levi could get hold of him.

"flight path set, we sholuld soon be at Asten City" Firal said, one of the war veterens. Raziel slowly came out of the solder's compartment
"where's levi?" he whispered to Firal
"hes sleeping" Firal pointed to the other side of the plane. Raziel sat down in a sit next to Firal
"where we heading then?"
"Asten City"
"Why are we going there?"
"The people of Yeurn City fled, soon everybody from evry town and city will flee there"
"Why?"
"It is the biggest city in all of Leaon, and the most defended"
Asten city appeared on the horizion, getting bigger and bigger as they got closer.

The buildings in the city soared way into the sky, all the buildings were painted white. Millions of people filled the streets, with no food or water. the valkrie landed on the east wall, Levi stepped out of the jet plane and walked over to one of the commanders
"Levi? is that you?"
"Yep its me"
"we really need your help, 5000 soldiers are heading this way, we need your help" The commander looked at the valkrie "It that your jet?"
"Yes"
"We could use it "
"ok, i'll order my men"
Levi walked back to the plane. "Raziel, you take the four criminals with you in the valkrie , war veterens come with me and mercenarys find the highest building you can and try and take out the leaders of the soldiers"

2 hours later

The soldiers could be seen i the distance.
raziel sat next to jack who was piloting, herut and dan were on the side guns while Raziel operated the main gun. The jet took off and flew towards an other group of jets.

the soldiers of Asten City were up on the wall and down infront of the wall, Levi walked infront of the Asten soldiers
"If we die, we die with honour"

Korri
i like it Happy Dance

agent killgit
very good story, can't wait for next part

Alias Neo
The soldiers marched forward getting closer and closer to the ever waiting troops of Asten. The Asten troops stood in a line along the front of the main wall, Levi stood at the front with two swords. Raziel waited with the other jets ready to launch their attack. The dark soldiers were a few meters away from the line of Asten troops.
Levi ran forward " Now!" soldiers started to run forward and fight the dark soldiers.

"This is Asten Air control! All air units, GO!GO!GO!" a voice said coimg from the biggest jet at the front of the group. All the jets flew down and fired on the soldiers. For a while it looked like Asten were winning but more and more dark soldiers kept coming.

"erm, Raziel, dragon!" Jack shouted pointing at a large dragon flying toward the jet. the dragon blew fire at the jet senting it flying towards the ground.
"We're going to crash!". the jet flew into the group of soldiers.
As the dust settled, raziel looked round "Is everyone ok?"
raziel looked toward the front of the jet, the front had collapsed in,
"Jack!" raziel didn't hear any replie, he could see the others stand up and walk other to him
"come on we have to go. raziel"
they climed through a hole and stood on top of the jet, they were surrounded by dark soldiers. raziel picked up his weapon and stood looking at the soldiers desenting on the jet.

Alias Neo
ok, but how about the story?

Korri
sad i miss u

drunk_nazgul
eek!

okay, whatever...

So.... This story's great! I just can't believe this place has a spot for someone like me!

More story!

Captain REX
Got rid of the banana boy's post...pointless...

Damn, wish I had time to read some stuff! I know I complain about people not reading longer stories, but now I don't have time! eek! Bizarre, isn't it?

*quickly reviews*

Looks good! smile

Alias Neo
i finally got back to doing the rest of this story

Raziel fired his weapon towards the drak soldiers
"There is no point fighting, you can't defeat us" one of the soldiers said
herut ran forward with two machine pistols " i'll defeat you!"
a dark soldier bring his sword down on top of herut, he dodged it and opened fire on the soldiers "die!"
a soldier crept up behind him and slit his throat, he grabed the a gun from herut's hand and pointed at raziel and vert "don't move"
"do you even know how to use that" raziel replied
the soldier looked at the gun "um, yeah, i know how to use it!"
vert ran forward and grabed the soldier's sword and started to slash out at the soldiers

Levi and the front defences were holding up but more soldier kept coming.
"sin o te flire der!" Levi shouted
"flire der!" all of Levi's soldiers shouted their grabed their rifles and ran towards the dark soldiers opening firing on anything that moved.

hotsauce6548
ugh,.... i was jus wonderin... is dis razial kid supposed to be the guy from Legacy of Kain the video game???

Alias Neo
no, hes just a officer in the army

hotsauce6548
okey dokey then

Alias Neo
------------------------------------------------------------------------
i haven't been doing alot of the story, mostly because i forgot about it, but hopefully i'll get into writing and actually finish my storys some time soon
Next Part

All was lost, only a few defenders remained, fighting to their deaths. Raziel sat in the small fort the dark warriors had created, he was tied up to one of the wooden walls. All around him he could see his fellow soldiers being slaughter, the dark warriors showing no mercy. Raziel was
only taken prisoner because of his high rank, if he was a normal soldier they would have executed him, just like all his men back at their crashed ship.
Levi looked around, he was losing men quickly. He walked over to one of his soldiers
"Do you have a plasma grenade?" Levi tried shout over the battle raging on around him.
"Yes sir, i do........ Sir? you not going to use it are you?"
"Yes"
"You'll kill us all!"
"I know. we're going to die anyway, at least we take out a load of their soldiers if we go"
The soldier handed over the grenade, and ran in the opposite direction. Levi press a button on the grenade, and walked forward. All of the defenders watched him, then they noticed it. the grenade. It was used to cleat large rooms and was capable of destroying anything in a 50-500 meter radius, it was more like a bomb than a grenade.
Some of the soldiers threw them selves to the ground hoping they would survive the explosion. A small blue beam suddenly appeared from the top of the grenade, it shot up into the sky then began to spread out. everyone stopped and watch what was happening. There was silence across the battle field, Raziel looked over to one side, and could see a strange blue beam.
"No!" he said shocked as he tried find something to shield himself with.
There was a flash. A blinding light suddenly filled the area, then explosions could be heard all around.
two minutes passed.
Raziel, dropped the bit of wood he was holding and looked around. there was nothing. everything was gone.
"Hello?" he said in a scared voice, he waited for an answer. nothing, he was the only one left

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.