come wednesday!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
Wednesday is closing in and then I will have a looooong weekend until tuesday. Well guess you all have free on thursday though. Its a "religious" holiday, its about when Jesus flew up to heaven, yeah right. I guess its called Ascension day, but I m not sure.
Anyways Monika and Live are going to Monikas parents for a week so the grandparents can have some time with their grandchild. Me I am going to party all the time, party all the time party all the tiiime. (stick with acting Eddie) Bottoms up its time to some serious drinking cool smokin' rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Quite an example for Live. laughing out loud

Gundark
At least she won't be home to see it.

Enjoy finti !!!!!! (Now you'll have lots of time for role play evil !) rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
Party animal.....

queeq
Yeah, finti playing evil again. We missed ya, buddy. And when you're loaded, you can be even more evil. big grin

ratcat
Hmmmm, could be nasty.

Gundark
We're waitin' for ya, finti...the galaxy is at your feet. evil face

queeq
Well.... for a while.

Dim
Atleast til Tuesday laughing out loud

Gundark
We'll have to all drink one with finti tomorrow to get him started off right. evil face

Dim
Okay! Gun, you mix the drinks.

queeq
Let me taste them first. evil face

Dim
NO..why?

queeq
There is no why. Clear your mind of questions and load mine with booze. big grin

Gundark
I see a city in the clouds. With booze. laughing out loud

Dim
Ah...HEAVEN!!

queeq
It is the future you see. Yeeeehaaaaaah! laughing out loud

Dim
Yeah.. Gun must have put some peyote in with my drink smokin'

queeq
Through the booze, things you will see. laughing out loud

ratcat
So this has truely become a place of drugs and alcahol.... sad

Gundark
Don't worry RC. The good stuff is locked up in my laboratory. They all have to go through the mad doctor to get it. evil face

ratcat
*feels relieved....*

*relieved slaps his face*

http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/realhappy/pain6.gif

finti
Well it starts tommorow, but sadly people called in sick(already) so I have to work Saturday and Monday. I`m gonna charge overtime, 200% an hour, that will suit them to ruin my party time. At least I can party Wednesday and Thursday and Saturday after 16:00 o`clock. Watch out galaxy you will be at my feet.(Disco feet?) evil face evil face evil face
Cheers.

queeq
We will be waiting your evil return.

Dim
Hmm..I'd charge them 300% for Partius Interuptus.

finti
good idea Dim, maybe I call in with a giant hangover evil face

queeq
More realistic than the 300% charge. laughing out loud

Dim
Oh yeah...Didn't think of that one. laughing out loud

ratcat
Know you value Finti, rip em off good!!! big grin

finti
Will do, but it is fair though, after all its my weekend off. And I have announced this "long" weekend for almost a month, so they knew about it and could have arranged otherwise. They know I wont turn down an offer to help out , I must learn to say no sometimes. Not only to EU and British beef. laughing out loud

ratcat
I guess the OT will help fund the inordinant amount of beer you're gonna drink. laughing out loud

Gundark
I foresee finti making very intelligent contributions to the forum this weekend. laughing out loud

ratcat
I foresee an incredible hangover on Monday morning... laughing out loud

Edna_witch
Do you guys do anything BUT drink?

Dim
Methinks not.

ratcat
Hey, I have a couple of saturday nights out and I'm suddenly an alcaholic. I have to say, it's been a very long time since we went out, it was quite a revelation to do so....

Edna_witch
I can imagine! But I would really rather not!

ratcat
Actually, I wasn't asking you to.

Edna_witch
Thats good then isn't it!

ratcat
Sure is. smile

queeq
My, what a polite conversation this is.

Ushgarak
And this troubles you, right?

queeq
Well, it's not really about anything. I prefer quarrels. evil face

ratcat
Clealry has nothing useful to add, so he went for a bit of belittling instead... laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, well, it's a dirty job but someone...etc.

ratcat
OK, guess that's a fair point. roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Oh sorry, didn't meant to.

ratcat
OK, brain can't handle. Head will explode.....

queeq
*puts on raincoat and uses umbrella*

ratcat
SPLAT!!!

queeq
At least your looks have improved. laughing out loud

ratcat
Maybe, but do you have an asprin?

queeq
You need a head to cure a headache. laughing out loud

ratcat
Pethidine then.

keokiswahine
let's see. human bodies are 97% liquid, so fill her up, must keep that 97% to full measure. laughing out loud

queeq
What's pethidine?

finti
Some relife thing that is probably not good for you. wink

queeq
Ah.

*starts mopping the floor to prevent RC's brains from sticking to people's feet*

finti
Vacuum dont stick laughing out loud

queeq
laughing out loud

ratcat
Pethidine is a pain killing drug, typically given to women when they are giving birth but can also be used for a wide variety of other pain relief requirements.

But I'm sure Ushgarak has some other meaning, or perhaps I have spelt it wrong... laughing out loud

queeq
You probably SPELLED it wrong, yes. laughing out loud

ratcat
OK, what's wrong with SPELT. Am I using the word in the wrong context?

EDIT: Actually SPELLED and SPELT should be interchangable in this instance I believe.

queeq
But you're not sure...

keokiswahine
spelt is more in line with felt? confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edna_witch
Since when has everyone been such sticklers for SPAG? It's worse than being at school!

ratcat
Well, speaking personally, I have only worried about it since Ush made it his duty to point out everyone else’s spelling inaccuracies.

As to being sure queeq, I am sure that each is equally acceptable and therefore there is no issue of spelling mistake.

So, back to those painkillers.

Ushgarak
RC is right.

ratcat
*Faints*

Ushgarak
Hey, when you're right, you're right.

I only point out typo inaccuracies on Queeq, because he plays along, and Edna, because it winds her up (and Lord knows, she does it to me enough).

Actual mis-spelling of words, however...

ratcat
Well, it just smacks of supremacism to me, IMHO - WIAET. Pointing out the faults in others can be a very cruel and unsociable habit.

Accepting people, as they are, with whatever faults they have, is a much nicer outlook, OGIMHO - WIAET.

Ushgarak
I DO accept people. Blimey, it's a harsh old world where you cannot make the odd accrate criticism without accusations of anti-socialness... criticism is enitely valid. My friends appreciate me perfectly. It;s not as if I'm actually being nasty. If anything my desire is simply to educate. Your hostility baffles me. I've never (seriously) encountered anything like it.

ratcat
I'm sorry you think I was hostile it was not my intention. Maybe just as you did not intend to be nasty with your corrections. Maybe this illustrates how easy it is for intentions to be misunderstood.

Ushgarak
Yes, that's very true.

keokiswahine
Lighten up, folks, I think it's funny how we all have our own ways of spelling words, intentionally and unintentionally, and being creative; I rather enjoy making up words, thus discombulating ya'all out there. confused stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) evil face smokin' eek! big grin

ratcat
I like that, but are you shure you spult in wright? laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Hum...

keokiswahine
can't spell worth whooppy do today, it's discombobulating. confused confused

ratcat
And very perpumdixulating as wull....

Ushgarak
Discombobulation is actually a word, though.

ratcat
Ok, now this may seem a little sarcastic but...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Perpumdixulating is a word to me.... Now. I'm the author of that post and I just invented it.... smokin'

keokiswahine
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, you guys, my brain is not in the mood to create new words today. I created discombobulating and discombulation and the verb to discombulate in response to a conversation about whoopteedo $10.00 words back in 1980, and see where this word has gone, around the world. It tickles me when others use it. big grin big grin

ratcat
Wow. I is impressed at you volcaburay creativity (Probaly all spelt arong)

You are truely an amazing human being.

keokiswahine
spelting correctly is in the eye of the beholder, and it beholdens me to spelt it in pronouncable syllables. big grin

Ushgarak
What a disturbing view...

keokiswahine
ush, who you viewinnn? confused *gazes in same direction as ush, but doesn't see a bloomin thing, as usual* more confused

Edna_witch
Hang on RC! Whoever said anything about Keo being human?

Ushgarak
Well, can't say I am surprised that Keo can see nothing of my view...

keokiswahine
confusion is an essence, a state of mind or mindlessness as it appears today. confused

Ushgarak
Hey, we've all had our off days...

keokiswahine
heee heeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeee. must watch out for these sikky daes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
I spell therefore I am...

Does that mean I am not?

Gundark
(Comes strolling into conversation, sees brains in mop bucket)Ooooooo....brains ! (Runs to get formaldehyde jar) YIPPPEEEEE!

To comment on current thread, I'm sure I spelled formaldehye wrong) stick out tongue

ratcat
Well, you got it right and then spelt it wrong when you were saying you thought you had spelt in wrong originally....

That's impressively funny!

queeq
Indeed.

ratcat
NO, really....

Dim
What the?...I'm so confused..

ratcat
NO, that's Keo....

Dim
Great..now I'm possessed by keo.

ratcat
Cosy...

keokiswahine
welcome to my confusion, dim; stay awhile. confused big grin eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

ratcat
Oh Boy confused

Dim
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Mommy, I'm scared...

Anyway..I guess it's time to close this puppy, since it's dreadfully off topic anyway..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.