California Recall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Holcomb

diegocala
It is too big of a circus anyway...I mean who ever heard of a political debate shown live on the Gameshow Network??
Go California!!

LanceWindu
Too much to read.

PiratePrincess
Don't remind me of California sad I wanna go back!! I am soooo gonna move to San Francisco or San Diego as soon as i can get out of the dump i'm in now!!! California, here i come big grin.....Hope you're ready for me stick out tongue

happy kine
sounds like crazy cali to me. it would be funny to see consertive arnie in flaming liberal cali.

PiratePrincess
Crazy Cali.....I like the sounds of that!!....Wish i were there miffed

happy kine
i like florida better. but thats only because LA is a cespool of fake. but the rest of cali is cool. in cali the water looks nice but you cannot go in because its too cold and rocky... we got better beaches here in florida

PiratePrincess
My friends went to Florida and California and they thought the ocean in Florida was much too warm!! I luv the Californian coast, ahhhh, that surf big grin Sheer bliss!

happy kine
well, you know what they say.... different strokes for different folks.

PiratePrincess
Yup smile I wanna be back in Cali sooooo much! My cousin is so lucky, she lives in Oakland and has a very well-payed job at a uni somehwere.......jealous!!.......... stick out tongue

BackFire349
its such a joke, people are complaining about the budget but its costing money to do this election.

diegocala
But you have to give it up for ol' Mary Carry though!!!

BackFire349
indeed, ill vote for her if she comes here and blows me.

PiratePrincess
Just noticed you live in Huntington Beach, BackFire349, i am very, very jealous!! Went for a little surf there whilst i was on holiday, didn't stay long though.

FG725
Yes I am a F*cking idiot!! And I'm proud of it. I hear by make this thread my thread about my f*uking stupidness

Itzak
Originally posted by FG725
Yes I am a F*cking idiot!! And I'm proud of it. I hear by make this thread my thread about my f*uking stupidness

I agree. You ARE an idiot for bumping a thread THIS OLD!!! mad Anybody else agree? huh

Bloigen
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Too much to read. Originally posted by BackFire349
indeed, ill vote for her if she comes here and blows me.

Agreed.

K.Diddy
California knows how to partypartytime

Koala MeatPie

You have much to Learn.

WrathfulDwarf

Before you continue with your Dare...I suggest you read the thread again.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15471&pagenumber=84#post5808619

No More games until further notice.

Koala MeatPie
I think you go the Wrong Thread Mando...

WrathfulDwarf
Umm..no...I saw the dare. And to give you a fair warning about the dare YOU made. I suggest you think before you post. We don't need you starting non-sense terrorist threats in the forums. That could cause you a one way ticket out of KMC.

And since this thread is old news....

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.