Who are your favorit Italian horror director?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dario Argento
I Love Italian horror films, I can't get enough of them. I love of Dario Argento, Lucio Fulci, Rogero Deodato, Mario Bava and plenty others. Who are your favorite and which Italian Horror film do you like the most?

BackFire349
lucio fulci for sure, all of his movies have outsanding use of gore and special effects, plus his zombies look so friggin awesome. i also like ruggero deodato, cannibal holocaust is my favorite italian horror movie of all time, but i dont like house by the edge of the park too much, so i cant say he's my favorite.... also dario argento is good, but his movies tend to be a bit too artsy and neelessly strange for my tastes, but out of all of the directors listed, he is probably the most skilled, his imagery is so beautiful in his movies, even when he shows death, it is a beautiful thing in his movies.

grymlock
ruggero deodato of cannibal holocaust can't top that... anyway is the movie/documentary is really true??? .... cheers!!

BackFire349
no, its not true, its a mockumentary, although the animal killings were real.

grymlock
oic, thanks for the info... cheers!!

Leftomaniac
Dario Argento. I like things that are too artsy and neelessly strange. (Hee)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.