Will Schawrzenegger win ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Do you think Arnie will win the election ? The republicans don't support the latins and Arnie called the Mexicans brownies, one of his relatives was a member of the KKK and he supports anti-migratorial laws. They threw an egg at him after going to a meeting to increase the security in the borders. I'm not a wetback, my family owns 3 houses in the US and pay for them properly. What really bugs me is the brownie thing, I know I can't believe all that I hear but I've heard that one a couple of times.

diegocala
Well, they called off the Recall for now soooo....if that does not happen then he will have to wait for the real thing

BackFire349
no

Mujaffa
go mary cary!!!!!!

Paola
por eso no me gusta Terminator roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
that was probably fabricated, and you cant fault him for the actions of his relative. if his relative was a kkk (which may also be fabricated) it is irrelevent to him as a person. he seems like a very nice person, he goes on a local radio show around here alot and is very nice and genuine. but i dont think he should be win the election, it should be someone with some government experience.

Holcomb
I tend to think he shouldn't win since he doen't have any political experience. but i have a feeling he will win. but its all a mute point if the most recent court decision doesn't get overturned.

Thael
Bump. no expression

Snoopbert
Get out.

Thael
Charming. no expression

Snoopbert
Very. Out.

Neo_Version 7
bump

Thael
*leaves* sadangel

Neo_Version 7
yay!

Thael
But...

Ahl be bahk. no expression

Snoopbert
laughing

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud Nice. Because of Arnie eh? From Terminator.

BakaXero
i axtually cracked up over that...no expression
what is wrong with me?

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by pablo007
Do you think Arnie will win the election ? The republicans don't support the latins and Arnie called the Mexicans brownies, one of his relatives was a member of the KKK and he supports anti-migratorial laws. They threw an egg at him after going to a meeting to increase the security in the borders. I'm not a wetback, my family owns 3 houses in the US and pay for them properly. What really bugs me is the brownie thing, I know I can't believe all that I hear but I've heard that one a couple of times.
what really bothers me a lot about this is that hes not originally from here. so him thinking hes Superior than others is dumb plus Im mexican and I feel insulted stupid accent from hell. plus terrible actor.

The Highlord
How is Arnie doing in the govunner seat? is he the super hero that many hoped for?

DanZeke25
I hope not. Cause then he can be in Terminator 4!

a1hsauce
Arnie sucks my left nut no expression

Red Superfly
I hope he becomes not just governer, but President too.

ANYTHING to stop Terminator 4 being made.

You win Arnie. You destroyed the franchise with Terminator 3. You took an all powerful, amazing sci-fi series, and reduced it to rubble. We can take a hint, Arn. There's no need to piss on us by making a fourth.

Ahnold for Prez.

I mean, we'd simply be replacing a redneck who can't speak English with someone else who can't speak English.

Thael

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by Pablo G
Do you think Arnie will win the election ?
Good Lord I hope not.

Neo_Version 7
Bump because Arnold is funny.

Ronny
WHAT THE **** laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.