Hurricane Isabel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Hey anyone from the states (eastcoast) here? did ya hear about the hurricane thats coming?!?!?! i wonder if its gonna hit me here in connecticut

diegocala
If it stays strong, you will for sure get some!!

Morph
It hit me today and flooded my town. Apparently, it's coming back on Thursday

PiratePrincess
Oh, that doesn't sound nice confused

KidRock
mudda fuc*a *walks out to shed to get boards and nails*

LanceWindu
I don't have to worry about it.

But my parent's will get some rain from it in Tennessee.

holdenhsvgtsr
hurricane force winds *runs to get his sail boat to go sailin there*woho

Gundark
Well I'm about 50 miles north of Baltimore, about 3 hours from Rehoboth Beach, DE. My rubber duck is ready.

happy kine
at least its not coming to florida. here in florida we are right at sealevel at out higest point so when a hurricane comes its devastating. andrew came through and for 50 miles inland all the trees were knocked over... ALL THE TREES. it was like a giant walked through with his arms spread out knocking down all the trees. all the houses in some parts were completly gone. hurricane elana came to tampa in the 80's and it didn't hit land but it really did some damage. while everyone is buying water and can goods i'm buying beer.

DeNiro
if its not happing to me i dont care lol

KidRock
*grabs surf board and runs out to 50 foot hurricane waves* YAAAA! * smashed by 50 foot wave* R.I.P KIDROCK

Gundark
Like that movie....what was that ? Point Break.

cermiestar
one of my best friends is called isabel......how do they chose the name of the hurricane?

JRatT12

Freddy Fan
cermiester, i think its whoever discovers it first, but i dont have a problem as i live in Australia, not a care in the world.

scott

Freddy Fan
Cermiestar*spelling*

PiratePrincess
Lol, that would be me!!

I'll add you to my list of 'People who i am very, very, very jelaous of' lol!Why can't i be in Cali??? sad

h0ck3yh0rr0r
california is ok. been living in southern california my whole life. but it sux no snow sad

cermiestar
snow!!!!i love the snow! we had lots and lots of it earlier this year in London! we were in school and we had an ICT class and the teacher was pointing at the board and trying to make us listen but we were all staring out the window so sshe gave up and said "oh just go outside" i love the snow! i get to act like a five year old again!

reptally
Snow SUX, I grew up in Michigan and it was fun to play in but ...

PiratePrincess
I love the snow! I suppose it would be a bit of a downer if there's no snow in California. But, i could always go skiing at Lake Tahoe, lots of snoW there!! big grin

cermiestar
i wish it would snow! then i could wear my duffel coat!

Captain REX
I'm from the West Coast. For North Carolinans and Virginians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.