New Leatherface pics from the TCM remake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
The 1st Leatherface pic wasn't very clear so here are two new ones.

pablo007
2nd one

BackFire349
looked better in the first pic i saw, looks like they tried to hard to make him overly scary.

pablo007
Well atleast it looks a bit like the one in the original, but I like the one in ur sig better. Do you happen to own one man ?

BackFire349
own what?

pablo007
A Leatherface mask, I've seen some latex ones in ebay.

BackFire349
no i dont, i will probably get one soon though, with halloween aproaching.

pablo007
Yeah I want to collect 'em since I collect horror movie useless shit, but it costs like $40. I have lots of McFarlane Movie Maniacs. My last addition was Leatherface, everytime I see it I remember these forums.

BackFire349
yeah, i have all teh leatherface figures.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
woah. does pic's look stupid. thats the new leatherface sad that sux. im dissapointed ill be back later kinda pissed right now.

grymlock
dunno what to say ... they trying so hard to make it's scary as posible.. anyway still blur... cheers!!

Striel
I think the pictures look kinda cheesy. You can't beat the original.

BackFire349
of course not. the original was beautiful in its simplicity

Leftomaniac
Yeah. I mean, some horror movies lend themselves to being remade, but I can't really see TCM as one of them. The clips make it seem like it's styled like most horror movies are these days- which is just about the worst thing you could do to TCM in my opinion. It's gritty realism was what made it so damn GOOD! Making it slick and stylish would wreck it.

...I'm still going to go see it anyway, I can't help it. wink But under protest!

Lord_Andres
I think he looks better in the new one

pablo007
BF's gonna get pissed at you.

BackFire349
no im not, i could care less. the new one looks way to over the top.

DeNiro
new leatherface looks dumb as shit that mihgt ruin the movie it depends

Michael Myers 1
hey i got a pic of leather (the new one)

ragesRemorse
looks badass actually, of course it doesnt look real, when i say real i mean somthing you could actually come across in reality, but it does look nice especially when you compare it to the last few horror movie villians. looks like there atleast trying

slayer
the tcm rdemake is really growing on me

Michael Myers 1
lol just to tell u slayer ur signature pic isnt showing its just the site

GhillieGuy
I liked the orriginal leatherface way better, and i do have an orriginal leatherface mask that i got in a limited run. And it was not the cheap ones made by don post!

pablo007
Wow hadn't seen the other pic, it looks good.

xblanex
Hey I'm kinda disapointed at the drastic change in his mask. I hate how theyre making these horror movies and trying to improve them. What are they thinkin? The best and most succeseful ones came out before the 90's, so why try to change them. It aggrivates me. I mean really, wayyy to much detail in his mask. Its supposed to be sewed together human skin, sewed together by this not too smart psychopathic chainsaw killer, it looks way to professional.

BackFire349
I completely agree.

xblanex
Thank god, i didnt want to seem like a fool. Anyways whats up guys im new here.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
let me be the first to say, sup and welcome.

BackFire349
Welcome to the forums my friend smile

pablo007
They kick ass !

Michael Myers 1
Sup Dude these Forums Rock and i dont think u will have any problems because u sound smart or at least smarter then me

anyways Welcome to the Forums smokin'

xblanex
Thanks Guys, anyone know how I can get a cool sig?

Michael Myers 1
yea i will help u if u want me 2 but im not that good i mean look at my sig now confused but ill help u

do u have aol messenger and if so whats ur sn?

xblanex
My aim sn is Blanes SN

slayer
welcome 2 these ass-kicking forums

xblanex
yea thanks guys. I like these forums. I make a post, and theres a reply within like 5 minutes. Lol its great.

slayer
yeah it sure is. I've only been here 2 months or so but i don't think i'll ever leave!

texaschainsaw12
the new texas chainsaw massacre seems really disapointing, how can be a remake is what i want to know if it has nothin to do do with the first one, it should just be texas chainsaw massacre 5

texaschainsaw12
hey chille guy u think u can send me a pic of ur mask i have been lookin to see what one of them look like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.