is it good?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SweetestSin0724
Is Lord Of The Rings a good movie? everyone is always talking about it, and ive never seen it, they all say its really good, my bf is in love with it, he says he is gonna get me to watch the ones on video with him, then we are gonna go to theatres to see the last one when it comes out. I think he said it comes out this december? correct? well tell me what you guys think about it.

VenomVA
They are GREAT movies....the best is yet to come this Dec.!

Watch them, and go see ROTK!

Aragorn#1
THE BEST MOVIES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance big grin

chica16
you won't be disappointed!!!!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
there all awesome cause peter jacksons a kiwi with real vision

nemo
it's great. why do u think we come here and go all crazy over it? big grin

El Toro De Brah
sweetest sin, im sure u can spare a few bucks n rent out da first two movies..after that u can come post in the many "LOTR is the greatest movie of all time"

trust me sweetheart, u wont b dissapointed.
(unless ur not in2 fantasy tales then i guess u'll start threads like "what is this pile of crap!!"wink

SweetestSin0724
I do like fantasy tales. but im gonna go watch it...im sure you guys are right...it sounds like everyone likes LOTR. sooo which ones are out? lol..so i know what to get..and whats the order like the dates they came out in theatre?

nemo
first two is out, fellowship of the ring, and the two tower.
last one, the return of the king, is coming out in december.

Corran
LOTR is a very good movie, a must watch for all people. If you don't like it then it is because there is something wrong with you not the movei. wink

Orli'sElf7
omg i love all the movies!!!!!! amen corran...if u don like it then u have a major problem and i duno y the hell ur in this forum!!! lol

Aragorn#1
he he jk

nemo
my brother actually don't like the second movie.
he feels there too many story in one story. like three journeys all at the same time.......but that's just my brother......

Arwenishott
well tell ur brother thats the way it has to be because the fellowship is scattered and every story has to be told for the grand scheme of things to work out in the end

Hypernova
And don't be too surprised if FOTR ends the way it does laughing out loud

You'll love it! Read the book too if you get the chance smile

fini
WOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK...ROCKS
GO WATCH GO WATCH......
trust US !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.