Stills from the missing trailers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega
The french site managers managed to get stills from the trailers that's caused so much exitement here over the past 24 hours.

http://www.code-matrix.net/revocap.htm

Start downloading smile

VenomVA
thanks Omega.......something is better than nothing big grin Happy Dance

JediHDM
yes, and they will be gone in another twenty-four hours... shifty
If you can, watch this movie and watch as it looks like Neo Steps INTO the light. Whats he doing?

Sifer
Homage shot. Name the film smile

The Omega
Hmmmm... (Thinks) It's on the TIP of my tongue, Sifer smile

revolution_man
close encounters of the third kind?...ya know at the end? i dont know?

JediHDM
Omega> i think that EVE is in the golden glow, and that the SPEAK machine is either the ZION representation of Archie, or some other Guardian program (seraph comes to mind - "i protect that which matters most"wink

VenomVA
Which movie? Tell us Sifer big grin

SpikeSpiegel
One of them looks like Neo is saying goodbye to Morpheus.

SpikeSpiegel
Those shots are very interesting

The Omega

JediHDM
perhaps that isnt a sentinel, but rather a part of the source, pulling Neo in...Thus far, we have assumed that the golden sentinel thing is aggressive, but perhaps it is really just a tool, bringing Neo, or his Source code, to the Source. Perhaps, as Matrix Neo went to see Archie, source Neo must leave Neo body to speak to Source.

revolution_man
those were awesome!!!! what can we conclude from those shots. well, the fight between neo and smith takes place in the air(assuming that is them falling down that skyscraper), the hammer visits the fields of humans(is that located in 01'?) and neo definetly goes blind (unless he is playing pin the tail on the donkey.)

SimplePriest
JediHDM and Omega> by the way, what do you think seraph is guarding? I've heard some people say the future, and of course, most people say the oracle. But I just saw the text for all the Enter the Matrix speeches, and it definitely says the oracle. But, do you think there is more to it or anything? (just curious)

Also, what does anyone think that speak machine (as we have now named it) is anything else besides the archie, mainframe, or EVE. Once again, just curious.

And now, the Happy Banana:
Happy Dance

JediHDM
SimplePriest> Actually, i think neither... When they are in Zion, Morpheus, when speaking to the throng, states "I remember that WHICH MATTERS MOST...WE ARE STILL HERE!!!" (emphasis added). Thus, i think, in some way, Seraph guards, the future, but really he guards the way to the future, and the future itself. Ergo, Seraph seems to guard the Oacle, and Humanity all together...thus, i think that, for now, seraph guards Oracle, making sure that the one will know the way to the future, but at a predetermined time, Seraph will leave Oracle and go with Trin and Morpheus to Save the future itself, which, incarnate, is NEO. If that makes any sense, if not, i'll restate it...

SimplePriest
JediHDM> no I think I got it. Not only did that make sense, it made a lot of sense. Dude just fess up, are you Larry or Andy? But no really, your ideas are pretty good. Keep posting.

Omega> you too! You both are very sound thinkers... AND explainers. (rare)

Meanwhile, I can't get enough of this banana Happy Dance What can I say. I keep it simple.

JediHDM
the younger one... wink

Korri
darn tootin

The Omega

hodgie723
These pics are very nice and bring a lot of controversy. The one where Neo is hugging Morpheus and looks like he is saying good bye. It also shows a clear shot of Neo being blind. i just can't fugure the time line Revolutions if Neo is blind before the fight with Smith how can he see him? Or does it even matter becuase by being in the matrix it is a residual self image. I liked your theories on The golden light in the picture and how it relates to buddah/"enlightenment." i also think that Seriph will have a lot fo do with Revolutions.. and the thing about him unable to bend the rules becuase he is a program isn't really true, I mean he did give Neo a damn good fight in Reloaded.. bascially his only one on one actual challenge. Omega, i like that you keep disagreeing with yourself on the interface and bordering on paraphysicics. haha. And Jedhi, i like you r theory on Serph protecting what the future could be. The trailor suppots that idea in that Seriph is fighting for the humans and not the machines. All of your theroies are good.

The Omega
Hodgie> Check out the "The Matrix Revolutions" thread. There are also some chronology discussions smile

bonosk
in the screen caps...second to last row, pic 2nd from left. it looks like a hovership in front of a blue sky w/ white clouds....HUH?

kitiwiti
can anybody share a picture of neo blind? i need one smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.