Is it possible to change your user name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
Just wondering

Ushgarak
I am afraid not.

LanceWindu
When the almighty Raz comes back if you were to ask him, he'd change your name for you.

yerssot
lance is correct, tis possible ... if you're lucky

must_kill_Santa
im not lucky gud thing i like mine

LindsIsTightK
Well even if I wanted to change my user name, I have no idea what I would change it to. Secondly, that would just confuse everyone else because they all know me as Linds is tight k.

LanceWindu
How about Lindsay or just Linds

Another_Smithy
Well I cant wait till Raz returns because I want to change my name to Bear Crotch.

LindsIsTightK
Did anyone even say if Raz can do that or not? confused

LanceWindu
Raz can do whatever he wants, he is the administrator with all the powers.

He can change every last thing on these boards if he want to.

Paola
is he KMC forums God?????

LanceWindu
Basically, I mean he is the owner and creator of the boards.

yerssot
both lance and I already said it was possible

LindsIsTightK
I meant that in a sarcastic tone, meaning even though its possible for him to do it, dont just assume that he will wink

LanceWindu
He's done it many times.

He did it for my bro Ness.

His original name was bongbrother03.

Captain REX
Oh, and then there was Billy The Kid aka Sir Lancelot aka Teck-Ice.

His original sig...his most recent was made by muah, but this beauty was another Dim masterpiece.

LanceWindu
How'd you get his old signature???

I want one of my old ones until Dexx finishes mine.

Captain REX
I saved it on my hard drive, don't remember why. I usually save stuff that looks cool...

LanceWindu
sad

I want an old signature!!!

Either the blaster or the sig made from someone on another site.

Captain REX
I remember I had one of your sigs somewhere, but I forget where I put. It might be on of my old disks or it still resides somewhere in the confines of my computer or this website.

LanceWindu
I found the avatar for my old signature from the other site, only because it was an attachment here.

I don't think the signature was though.

Captain REX
Yeah, it's probably lost to time or on my old disks. I'll check tomorrow or some time this week.

LanceWindu
Cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.