A Perfect Circle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
anybody like apc??

BackFire349
yes, very good band.

Killer
Yeah

wicker_man
Yep funny thing i was actually wearing one of there t-shirts to college this morning,as for the band im not really a big fan of Tool but i do like APC.

A Perfect Circle kicks so much of that thing we call ass. Their first cd was so kick ass. 3 libra's is one of best song ever. I haven't heard any new stuff though

lil bitchiness
Oh man, one of my fave!! Soo good....i love Tool though, so....im bound to like APC!
Maynard kiks ass....lyrics are still cool!
Dunno if i perfer Tool or APC! big grin

chica16
their new cd kicks ass!!! woooo! maynard's my hero

CandyKoRn
yupperz.

lil bitchiness
MAYNARD! Hes so small in real life...d-oaded the live performance of 'Judith' and hes sooooo small.....this guy we well taller than him..aww bless!

lil bitchiness
Coolest though!!! big grin

Who has the new cd? i haven't heard it, i should buy it. The first one was kick ass though.

APCfan4life
Are there any songs on the new album that sounds anything like tool

Thing_1
I love APC.3 Libra's is the best.Tool is good too.Maynard is awesome and I love his voice.

Spang53
I just got into APC and they're one of the coolest things I've heard in a while

SnakeEyes
Tried to get into A Perfect Circle, but I just couldn't get myself to like their stuff. I much prefer Tool.

Eon Blue
I prefer APC to Tool.

The make music I like to hear. It's like an orgasm when I listen to them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.