favourite horror scene( 1 which scared u a lot)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
i would have 2 say mine would b the ring when the woman opens the closet and finds her dead daughter. still sometimes i cant open my closet

BackFire349
the scene in the shining when we see jack kissing the hot woman who just came out of the bathtup, only to turn into that horrible old lady, skin crusty and pealing, walking towards him laughing, scariest scene in any movie ive ever seen.

Tired Hiker
Or in Alien when the baby alien pops out of the guys stomach and runs across the room.

happy kine
ha ha... i saw aliens when i was a tyke and i had to leave after i saw the alien stick to the guys face in the beginning... it wasn't untill years later that i saw the alien jump from the guys stomach and by then i wasn't scared by such things.

DeNiro
the closet scene in that moive did freak me out and mostly the music in that moive freaked me out but the scariest part in a moive to me was the part when on house on haunted hill when the roller caoster flew off the track that shit freaked me out cause i was not expecting it at all i dont know why it got me but i kept rewinding it and kept thinking about it happening to me good moive that house on haunted hill was

wicker_man
Ben Harpers head popping out of the boat in Jaws gets me every time.

Leftomaniac
Hmm... The Ring scared me a lot, but more than the closet scene I think I was scared by the scene where Samara comes out of the TV. Not so much the close-up on her face as the bit where she's just walking. Now that's suspense, baby.

I also remember being freaked out beyond belief when I first saw that bit in Poltergeist where the mom pushed the chairs back in, then turns around and they're hanging on the ceiling and whatnot. Mmm... creepy!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well as a child i was ALWAYS scared when Chucky would pop out of no where from the Child Play movies. lol

DeNiro
the thing that freaked the shit out of me the most was when i was like five and i saw this old tv show on nickaloden that was with puppets and like the back ground where drawings and shit and they lived in a catsel well there was a hollween speacil that had this monster in the window and lighting i was scared beyond belife i wouldnt go in the bathroom cause my boathroom has a window that reminds me of that part o the show i eventully got over it though when i saw my first pair of tites on leaprchun and then become a addolensit at the tend age of 5 and a half

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hahahah lol

pablo007
The whole bit when Ash's hand fights him, or when Michael Myers rips through the closet Laurie is hiding in.

slayer
i don't really have a scariest moment but i've got a fave like in fd2 when she gets stuck in the middle of the elevator and it goes down and then when her head gets 2 the top and twists off i am watching the ring right now

grymlock
emmm i think it would be from justin to kelly... when they started to sing it's really freak me out man!! i getting shiver!! err err ... cheers!!

SweetestSin0724
uh..from justin to kelly was a good movie..but neways..hmm...omg..me and my friend sabrina was watching ghostship in her room..and the part where the friends are all in like the bags then they go in there, and they jump out..omg that was soo scary, cuz we werent expecting it. yeah it was a joke scene, but like she hit me with the remote, and i punched her!!! haha, it was funny tho. and the part where that girl is walkin out of the tv at the end...*the ring* and that guy is there. and just the way she is walking is just freaky...

Leftomaniac
Lol! Are you talking about Eureeka's Castle? (I have no idea how I remember that...)

Wow. Personally, Ghost Ship was one of my favorite movies- I laughed my ass off. There were more plotholes than there were scenes. The part where the little girl flashes back to the guy killing everyone on the ship is kind of cool, in a music video sort of way- more of a spectacle than anything else. But REALLY...

...I'm not slamming you, though. What scares individual people often has very little to do with the artistic quality of the movie. Fear is often a separate thing...

ladygrim
eeergh

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, thanks for that.

Just to add my two cents, "Poltergeist", when the guy with the glasses goes to the bathroom and starts peeling his face off. To be 6 years old and see that, be scared at first, then intrigued, you know you're a horror fan for life.

§nakehead
In the movie dawn of the dead were the zombie baby pops out and trys to kill his dad

ladygrim
ergh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.