Who wants 2 c a love triangle btw Gambit/rogue/iceman in X3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Archangel2003
Well do cool

Jason Horan
dont really care but They may as well since Gambit probably wont be brought in any other way!

D-Chan
I'd like to see that smile
Cause I love the character of Gambit and I really love Shawn Ashmore stick out tongue love

D-Chan

b-ball_chick
ya!lol *smile*

AceOfGambit
I wanna see something happen like when Pyro showed Rogue his fire ball fame and Iceman froze it. Like, maybe we can see Gambit start to hit on Rogue so IceMan chucks an icicle at Gambit but, Gambit throws an exploding card to crash it and says somehing like "Not good enough junior ".lol, me and my dreams.

GambitEVOFan1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif Sounds like a good idea to me!!No to mention seeing iceman throw an icicle at gambit would be hilarious!!

Hey!the blond kid that they used as Pyro in the first movie, why didnt they use him in the second one??He was hott!!!

D-Chan
I don't know why they changed but I prefer the second one wink stick out tongue

D-Chan

Paola
yeah!!! Love Triangle!!!..... that would be fun!!

RemyLeBeau
that would be interesting. But I think Logan would be a lil pissed. He'd probably take both boys heads off!! hehe

Paola
laughing out loud
I don't like Movie Iceman so he can take his head off.... and leave Gambit intact for Rogue

Mystique
I would like to see the fight

LanceWindu
Like I said in another thread.

I'd like to see Gambit come in, but be a younger version of him, then he falls for Rogue, Rogue falls for him, and she dumps Bobby.

Sage26
why? Rogue isn't ready for Gambit. She is naive, stupid and fears everything. She isn't the same from the comics and cartoons. sad

LanceWindu
I'd still like to see some flirting between them though.

Kes
she's younger then in the comics and doesnt have the powers she has in the comics. But at the end of X2 she does have the x-suit and looks a bit more confident.

LISA-J
I agree i think Byran Singer is going to make her alot more like the Rogue we know in X3.Because in the first two movies she was growing up and learning about her powers,now she's an X-man she should meet Gambit. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

GambitEVOFan1
I dunno... shed hafta do alot of growing up in the 3rd movie to be like the rogue in the comics. I cant wait to see how singer makes this all work out

Paola
so.... Gambit for X4??????? eek!

Sage26
Yeah! Like that Rogue's scene on the Blackbird, definitively that girl wasn't rogue that I know sad

Kes
What scene sage?
When Magneto says that he loves her hair she was about to suck is power if it wasnt for Bobby.If you think about it you see her evolving tru the movie.

GambitEVOFan1
I just dont think rogue would have been naive as a little girl i think she would have had the same personality as child that she has in the comics

Kes
I read a comic that has a flashback and she was quite naive and afraid. Dont forget she has tons of personalities in her.

GambitEVOFan1
true. im just upset that she wasnt cool in the first 2 movies

Kes
lol stick out tongue

AceOfGambit
Hmmmm, So I see my fight scene is'nt that bad of an idea after all.... but I do want to see Rogue get kidnapped or something then Gambit and Bobby both say that they wanna get her back so they start to fight and Wolverine "gets their attention" then he just decides for the 3 to rescue her TOGETHER.

b-ball_chick
i fink pyro n rogue gotta go....

b-ball_chick
.......2 getherrrrrrrrrr

verauko
Look! Nobody borns as a hero! So you can't expect that Rogue will act like comic Rogue! that rogue is a superhero with all her full powers, and she's experienced... and this girl is only 17 years old?! What's with you guys?!

sugarxen
true. she's not like the comics. but a love triangle would be interesting, however i wouldn't like to see if forced in the next movie (or whenever they want to put Gambit in there)...i won't mind if they explored iceman and rogue (though i was a little 'HEY!? there kissing noooooo o.O') and thus make the character of rogue to grow and then stick gambit in for a character more like the comics book because that's who he in love.

b-ball_chick
well u got a poin *ponderin* but ......whu noes...

LISA-J
They have to have Gambit with Rogue in the next movie,because Iceman is just to tame for her.Gambit would bring out a more flirty side to her,which is what she needs.

GambitEVOFan1
Nobody said ne thing about her powers im talking about her personality, in the movie she has absolutly no personality. I just think they should have given her some personality

LISA-J
No she has personality,it's just that Singer hasn't explored it enough.

Sage26
No, this scene was cool. I am saying that scene where vampira is trying to pilot the blackbird and she delivers that airplane to storm like a weeping girl sick

Paola
I think that Wolverine and Rogue are the most popular characters in X-Men.... so they had to make Rogue the way she is in the movie so Wolvie (and GambitEVO's and Kes' love Jackman) had a better screen time

Kes
yeh that was a bit stupid. She should have just let go of the stick. but at least she flu the thing wink and saved their asses.Hey you called her vampira blink

Kes

Sage26
Sorry, I forgot is ROGUE smile

Kes
lol yeh they call her vampira here too wink

Sage26
cool smile I prefer vampira and you?

Kes
Well I only noticed in the movie so I'm use to Rogue.

GambitEVOFan1
blink they call rogue vampira??Where?

Kes
Portuguese speaking countries.

GambitEVOFan1
Ohhh Ok

Kes
wink

DemonicGambit
I sorta wanna see a love triangle between the three of them....but only if Gambit ends up with Rogue. And Gambit gets to punch Bobby at least once! big grin

GambitEVOFan1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif Yea seeing bobby get punched in the face would really highlight the movie

LISA-J
I like it. laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
I think id feel bad for bobby tho but oh well!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif

Sage26
why? Rogue isn't ready for Gambit. She is naive, stupid and fears everything. She isn't the same from the comics and cartoons. it's too bad for such cool caracter

Paola
maybe she'll get better in X3.........

raph
hold on! dont jump to conclusions about x-3 just yet! how do u no gambit will be in it? they siad beast wuz goin to be in x-2 but he's not! but it wuld be kool to see gambit in x-3 coz he's my favourite and if he is there will be a luv triangle

raph
but beast duz make a cameo in x-2 hes on tv as hank mcCoy in the bar

raph
but rememba when mistiques is on the comp? well in the mutant files it reads "Remy LeBeau" who is gambit so stryker must have controll of him

Paola
so of the rest that are shown (Magneto's kids, the Guthrie bros, even Franklin Richards).... will all of them be in X3???

raph
no of course not!

GambitEVOFan1
I hope Gambits in it!! i dont understand why they would have Pyro in the movies and not gambit that would make me angry

Paola
Maybe Gambit's cameo was his name in the computer sad

raph
dont worry im pretty sure they put in more popular characters in 2 the movies first so they should have gambit but who will play him????????

Sage26
Orlando Bloom will be gambit in the next movie

Jason Horan
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...*clears throat*...sorry about that but if they cast Orlando Bloom as Gambit, then they may as well cast me as Angel big grin

GambitEVOFan1
Bah!!there would be alot of dissapointed fans if orlando were to play gambit including me!

raph
hey remy lebeau , if wolverine tryed to take thier heads off im pretty sure gambit would thrash him.

GambitEVOFan1
blink

DemonicGambit-2
I don't think Orlando should be Gambit. But I would love to see a love triangle, for only for a little bit. Then after that Rogue and Gambit end up together.

GambitEVOFan1
I dunno i think i may just wanna see Rogue drop bobby like a bad habit and go straight to gambit!!Unless there is a fourth movie, then they can take all the time they want and have a love triangle and then in the fourth movie.....rogue can drop bobby like a bad habit and got to remy!!

Paola
so that would be... in about..... in 6 YEARS!!!!! wacko

GambitEVOFan1
erm i cant wait that long!!

LISA-J
Agreed,also I think Singer dropped the Gambit cameo from X2 because the actor looked to old.And he's decided Gambit should be x3,at about mid-twenties age so he can mess up what's left of Rogue's and Iceman's relationship(and after a period of frutration at not being able to touch,there won't be much but friendship)

GambitEVOFan1
With an iceman that looks like that im sure Rogues happy to not be able to be touched laughing out loud i kno i would

GambitnRogue101
rogue needs to get with gambit aND tel bobby adios loser boy lol

Sage26
I don't understand why Orlando Bloom is not good enough to play Gambit. I think he's perfect for the play smile

Jason Horan
He's alright but he's more boyish good looks not rugged good looks...thats pretty much it big grin

GambitEVOFan1
miffed Iv been saying all along that gambit needs to be rugged butttt..... roll eyes (sarcastic) since no one ever listens to me ill just agree with jason

Jason Horan
Whats that GambitEVOFan1 did you say something? big grin

Don't worry Mate I was just enforcing what you said wink We pretty much agree on everything stick out tongue

Kes
Back to the triangle smile

Jason Horan
Well Kes triangles tend to have 3 points and 3 sides stick out tongue

Rogue is on the top and Gambit and Iceman are the other two points! Now how I see this happening is that Rogue is going to be flirting with Gambit for some time...and judging by the way bobby is I think he wouldn't like a bit of harmless flirting...well thats my 2 cents! big grin

LISA-J
I agree,that's why it would be so fun to watch Iceman green with jealously.

GambitEVOFan1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif Now even Jason doesnt listen to what i say laughing out loud
YEah we do agree on everything, i think we share a brain, OR MAYBE were twins seperated at birth eek! laughing out loud

Ok heres my idea**if ne ones listening** there will be a scene where rogue and remy are flirting and iceman will see this and say something to gambit and the take rogue by the arm to drag her away and then Gambit can knock him out!!! eek! Its perfect!!

LISA-J
Happy Dance I like it,let's call Singer. eek!

GambitEVOFan1
eek! Good idea lemme get my phone book laughing out loud

Jason Horan
I like the bit where Iceman gets knocked out laughing out loud

LISA-J
Yeah it sure works for me. Happy Dance

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud yea i like it to, what can i say im a genius!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.