les simpsons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
weird thing just happened.....

I was watching the simpsons ((the one where grampa falls in love with beatrice simmons)), and she walked through the door to her memorial dining room with a crowd of pepole!! WEIRD!!

yerssot
er... come again?

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

LanceWindu
Mesa don't understand.

must_kill_Santa
i do thats weird i remember that but i didnt take notice

wicker_man
Hmmmm, i shall have to check that out ive got it on video so i shall review and get back to you.

BackFire349
simpsons have alot of wierd animation glitches, at times you can see characters in teh background that look exactly like bart or lisa or marge.

DeNiro
they always poke fun at things like when they were talking about having random scenes in the bak and homer is sitting on the couch and u see out the window homer walking past i luv that show there r to many greta lines to say but i think the show with the best lines was when they got duncan/Furious D haha like me well like when homer goes oo if he doesnt win were tkain a trip to the glue factory and he wont get to com or when the jockys where in the garbage bags and the one yells WE"LLL GIVE U GOLD the episode is prollly the best

DeNiro
another great episode is the one when bart is on phocasin the drug that makes him les shyper more attentive but then finds out that the MLB is watching all of us that was great episode and the time when revern luv joys wife is like we arent talking about luv we r talking about s-e-x- in front of the c-h-i-l-d-r-e-n and krusty is like sexcaldrun i thought they closed that place down haha great memories

Mistah DEVIL
gawd I hate the simpsons and south park too

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Phoenix
weird thing just happened.....

I was watching the simpsons ((the one where grampa falls in love with beatrice simmons)), and she walked through the door to her memorial dining room with a crowd of pepole!! WEIRD!!

The whole show is strange that is why so many people love to watch it.JM laughing

Demarthl
old thread again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.