Any guess what'll happen at the end of the series...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CandyKoRn
Harry dies... I bet..

Happy Dance

Phoenix
Harry dies but takes voldemort with him

IBTonks
As voldemort shared some of is power with harry, they are connected in some way...for example when their wands acted strangely during their duel in the fourth book.now seeing as voldemort never actually dies and only like 3/4 of his power is destroyed wen he is defeated...this cud mean that some of his strength lies within harry, so as long as harry is alive, so is voldemort, no matter how weak he is...harry realises this and sacrifices himself to finish voldemort off.........what ya think?!!!

CandyKoRn
I reckon he'll kill Voldermort... well.. "destroy" him.. or w/e but he dies too..

Because they wanna be cruel and make it interesting..

y'know what they're like..

muse5
i think harry and voldemort will both die... i think that wormtail will have something to do with it

ada
WOW!!!! i agree with IBTonks!!!!! thats definately wat it looks likes guna happen!!!! but 2 b honest i really dont want harry to die!!!! that'll b too upseting, then at the end of the last film everyone will b devastated!!!

IBTonks
hehe!!! i know it will be really bad.....i think if he were to die there wud be a major outcry, but then......still think it wud make an amazing ending!! wud be in floods of tears tho!, ada, take a look at the thread, "either must die in the hands of the other" the lost prophecy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.