Oh no....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CandyKoRn
Was anyone else pee'd off when they didn't show Aragorns sword being

remade(or what ever the proper word is?)

and where have all the orli/lij luverrrrrzz gone!?!?!

*cries*

turin
i am willing to bet that we will see it being remade in ROTK, but i wish it would have happened when it happened in the book.

CandyKoRn
yea, I heard somewhere that it's going to be shown in RoTK

username39120jo
they better! mad if they don't i'm never seeing any more o' pj's movies... boo to pj... boobooo mad mad thumb down

Orli'sElf7
omg narsil reforged???? i thought they were supposed to do that in RotK in the extended version elrond said they can reforge the blade of men, and in the book for the TTT when they went into meduseld he said behold! this is the sword of kings reforged again or something like that...hmm confused

CandyKoRn
I thought they'd show it in FOTR and they didn't, i was soooo peeeved..

mad

Orli'sElf7
i knO!! now they say itll b in rotk

CandyKoRn
I hope so...

bit late, though... lol

Orli'sElf7
yea..i dont like how they put shelob in Rotk cuz that means they're gonna cut stuff from rotk out!

CandyKoRn
Shelob's Lair, I totally cried... I can't say about it, cause spoilers...

But the way sam reacted, and the way it was described.. *sniffles*

Aragorn#1
I know i wish they would have sowed it when the book had it. And they better not cut good stuff out of rotk!! Ill b mad! mad

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, i know! but ROTK was a shorter book that FOTR & TT, so they probably didnt cut out much...except the "scouring of the shire"! i cant believe thats not gonna be in the movie...grrr

Aragorn#1
What the hell! there not putting that in the movie?! grr indeed!!

CandyKoRn
Merry and Pip are like well "cool" in that... NOO!!!!

that's sacrilage... Heads will ROOOOLLLLL for this!

ok.. i'm done..

Sifer
Shut the **** up moaning you bunch of wazzocks! It's always been planned for the 3rd movie. It will make it MUCH more exciting from a movie point of view. The war has begun, the weapon of his people is now needed - he will wield it once again.

Oh yee of little faith of Wacko Jacko - trust in him - he will make it amazing big grin

CandyKoRn
"Shut the **** up moaning you bunch of wazzocks!"

Wazzock? What's a Wazzock?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

bunny

fini
lol i wanna know too !!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.