fantastic four movie, myth or fact?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit88
ok i heard that a fantastic four movie was coming out in 2004 is this true? thanks

h0ck3yh0rr0r
how is it considered myth? if u mean true or fale...well i dunno lol

gambit88
yea true or false facts or myth is just sayin it a dif way

ragesRemorse
fantastic four isnt comming out in 2004, in wizard comics there was a statement that the script development was put on hold so right now the movie isnt even being made but there are ambitions to get the movie done. hopefully it would be better than the original fantastic four movie but i guess anything is

gambit88
they made an earlier one?

Hegemon875
Go here for official info http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,8220,00.html

Hegemon875
There is even an Iron Man movie in the works http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,7136,00.html

Darth Vicious
Yup they made a F4 movie in the early 90's, it was so horrible that they never made it even to video but you could get a copy of the DVD in EBay for under $10.

ragesRemorse
yeah take a drill and put it to your brain, thats what watching the original fantastic four movie is like if your really curious though and like spiraling steel grinding into your brain look it up on kazaa. of course you are paying for kazaa, right

gambit88
well i downloaded it a long time ago but didn't understand how to use it so i took it off

roguegambit
I got it from Kazaa too way back. It wasn't really what I'd expected it to be sad
It took a bit too long before the characters actually developed into F4 mad

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by gambit88
ok i heard that a fantastic four movie was coming out in 2004 is this true? thanks Myth.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by gambit88
ok i heard that a fantastic four movie was coming out in 2004 is this true? thanks

2004 was 3 years ago. June of 2007 FF2 comes out

roughrider
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
2004 was 3 years ago. June of 2007 FF2 comes out

Check the date of the first post; you see why he asks the question. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ADarksideJedi
Look it up to see if it is a fact.It does not matter to me if it does not happen.jm

Symmetric Chaos
Its a myth.

roughrider
Close this thread.

endrict
I Hear Dr.Doom is going to be in the movie, is this true?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by endrict
I Hear Dr.Doom is going to be in the movie, is this true?

Yes

endrict
Is Sue Storm going to be in the movie?

ADarksideJedi
Myth I don't think any of that stuff could really happen.jm

DarkDethbringer
morons are funny

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by endrict
Is Sue Storm going to be in the movie? I just can't wait to see how they do Thing on the big screen.

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
morons are funny

Jebus reborn
So... who's the morons?

The ones that are joking?

Or, the one that can't even seem to grasp the concept of proper punctuation/grammar, and yet, is attempting to belittle them?

Irony is pretty funny also.

Anyway, I hope they get that Julian McMahon to play Victor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.