Most Dangerous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arwenishott
WHO WOULD BE THE MOST DANGEROUS, (BESIDES SAURON), IF THEY POSSESSED THE RING?

Arwenishott
Who do u think would be the most dangerous if they possessed the Ring?
Gandalf, Aragorn, Galadriel, Elrond, or some one else? Personally i say that i think elrond would be because he is skilled in bettle and already possesses a ring of power.

CandyKoRn
Gandalf or Galadriel
they have the most mysterious of powers.. kinda creepy to even think of it.

username39120jo
def. gandalf the white or saurman, the balrog of morgoth,

Orli'sElf7
gandalf mos definately...itd b close btween him and galadriel tho....cause i kno gandalf is more powerful than elrond...

Aragorn#1
ya Gandalf or Galadriel there some very powerful people

nemo
gandalf, i think he's the only one who could control the ring.

Arwenishott
I dont think that Gandalf would be able to control the ring for long, actually now that i think of it i think that Galadriel would be the most dangerous because she seems as though she could control it best. Maybe the ? should be rephrased........it should be.....If the ring could be controlled by anyone, who would have the greatest advantage over all other beings?

nemo
still gandalf, after he turn white.

Arwenishott
yeah butu still......galadriel has mysterious powers we cant even think of, and gandalf cant use his powers to harness the power of the ring, i think that galadriel could.

lotrlover7000
GO FIGHTIN IRISH

Arwenishott
oh yeh lotrlover7000 do u really like the irish? thats awesome i love them

nemo
huh? what fighting irish? confused

nemo
Arwenishott, what make u think he can't use the ring?
i feels he the most powerful in the whole story. but i guess maybe u see it differently.

fini
wow good question but i think that gandalf would not be able to control the ring.......remember he said so
I think that Galadriel would be really powerful.

omg someone said the Balrog..........damn i cant think of how much terror it would wreak

pinksuezo
i dont think the balrog would be able to wield the ring. even if teh ring can change size, its really only for humanoids...then again, *if* the balrog cud use the ring, i imagine it would only turn into a huger monster, but not some dark lord.

Arwenishott
yeh i think that the balrog would not have enough mind power to weild the ring

Aragorn#1
nope, i agree (dont any body attack me now)

Ushgarak
The Balrog is a Maia; has all the power it needs.

There is no sense in which Galadriel can 'control' the power of the Ring that Gandalf could not. Neither of them meant they would be taken over by it (as beings without power tend to be). Just the power they wielded with the Ring would, inevitably, turn to evil purpose- that is its nature.

BackFire349
gandolf.

nemo
fini, i think what he meant was that he couldn't control the ring in the sense that he couldn't stop it from corrupting him. Galadriel herself was afraid of the ring, everyone good was.
but if anyone can use it, i think gandalf would be the most powerful.

as for the balrog using it, when i read the book, my impression of them is that they r animals, acting only on instinct, so they wouldn't even have the idea to get the ring in the first place, let alone use it.

Hypernova
Mine is also either Gandalf or Galadriel

FreeMason
It doesn't matter who possessed the ring, they were all equally dangerous...because they all served the master of the ring, and no one else.

If they could work their own will through it, then possession of the ring wouldn't be a problem...but no one could, all, even the hobbits, will succumb to its rightful owner eventually.

That, is the only danger of the ring, and nothing more, it does not make you strong, or smart, or make you a HE-man...it makes you a slave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.