Whose Online!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

razman
Right, after about an hours work I've finally integerated the 'Whose Online?' into the forum! big grin

You can see who is currently browsing the forum by visiting the main page. If you want to see what people are currently doing click here.
You can become 'invisible' to 'Whose Online?' by selecting the appropriate option when you log on.

Happy Spying! smile

Ushgarak
Gorgeous. Cheers.

Edna_witch
Ooh cool! But when I log on? I never even log out! Can't be bothered! Takes up too much of my valuable time!

Ushgarak
Indeedy.

ratcat
Wow! Spooky huh. Like Edna I never log out, too much hastle so I guess I'll just be visible all the time. laughing out loud

razman
Why would you want to hide yourself anyway?

keokiswahine
I never log out, too much trouble logging back in. I have ya'all bookmarked in my favorites at the top. big grin

Edna_witch
Unless you logout once and then log in asking to be invisibe and never log out again. Then you will never be seen by the naked eye! eek!

razman
Don't say that! You'll get Ush excited eek!

ratcat
I have no desire to me invisibubble.... I here everybody!!!! smokin'

keokiswahine
very rarely am I on at this hour; came home from work sikky today. otherwise, no one's on when I'm usually on. and ya'all are covering me up so I can't figure where I've been today. eek! confused mad

Ushgarak
Raz is oh so subtle again...

Edna_witch
Never be seen by the naked eye? Ok you really are stretching yourself with that one Raz!

ratcat
Naked? Oh dear, that will never do..... big grin

keokiswahine
oh the nakedness of it all, the nudity of being visibly seen by all in our all together. oh my eek! eek! confused laughing out loud smokin' rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue

ratcat
We're all in the all together, all together?? My, my.....

Edna_witch
stop it stop it stop it! Just stop it now! Its not funny any more!

keokiswahine
Edna, we wuv ya. eek! eek! :eek big grin big grin laughing out loud :lol rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
Edna, Intergalactic Stripper???? eek! eek! eek! eek!

keokiswahine
oh mee gawd roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edna_witch
RC this time you have just taken it too far!

keokiswahine
*watches Edna stoke up her kettle to full boil to weave a spell on RC*

Edna_witch
cast a spell? This is too serious to start messing around with magic! I'll set my Racor on him if he doesn't watch his flaming mouth in future!

Ushgarak
Ouch! This could be nasty...

keokiswahine
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Edna's rancor cometh. eek!

Edna_witch
Oh don't worry about ym Rancor he's a nice enough chappy when i singto him but when someone says something insulting about me then he gets very mad! You hear that RC? Pack it in! I am not amused!

Ushgarak
(Hides)

Edna_witch
Is thata guilty conscience I sense there Ush?

keokiswahine
Edna's blood pressure riseth. *hides behind Ush* eek!

razman
He does that when he gets.....you know...

keokiswahine
Ush, how are you getting, whatever Raz is talking about? confused

Ushgarak
Careful, Keo, don't let Raz trap you in his game...

Edna_witch
Raz don't even go there!

razman
Where? About Ush's excitations?

keokiswahine
aye, aye, Master Ush. *steps away from Raz's pit* eek!

Edna_witch
Raz!
mad

Ushgarak
Raz, you've been a good friend, but now it appears that Edna will kill you, it is time to part ways...

keokiswahine
Rax, now you've done it. Edna's turned beet red, her blood pressure dun riseth to great hites now. eek!

Ushgarak
Can we hide behind each other do you think, Keo?

keokiswahine
*sticks Dimmy in front of ush and keo*

gahhhhhhh, where's Gundy when we need her. eek!

ratcat
Hey Edna, the music is ready...

Da dad dah, da dad da da, Dad da da da da da da da daaaah

Dad da da, dad da da, dadda da dah, dad dad dad, da dahhhhhh. eek!

Gundark
Here I am. I'm away for one day and everyone is having delusions of grandeur.

Raz, your on-line thing is good and fine. Thanks for all your hard work. cool

Edna, chill. Have some jelly, it seems to make everything all better. laughing out loud

Now I've got to go and dig up some body parts, so if you could all please get along, I won't have to look here for them. evil face

ratcat
That's not the Jelly that's jiggling.... eek! eek!

Wooooooohooooooooooooooo!

queeq
AHEM!!!!!

Anyway, nice online thing Raz. Thanks.

Ushgarak
Dearie me, RC...

queeq
There are some lines a man can cross, but shouldn't.

Edna_witch
Nope Ive been eating jaffa cakes today! Very good for the hyperactivity they are!

razman
Jaffa Cakes? Yuk!

Ushgarak
Strange man

Edna_witch
I nibble round the jelly and then peel off the cake and eat the jelly last! It's the best part!

ratcat
Full moon, half moon, total eclipse!!! laughing out loud

Sorry, UK only joke I'm afraid.

Jaffa cakes are the best!!!

Ushgarak
Look, I made you some earings...

ratcat
Nah, they're little boats...

Edna_witch
oh dear! Please dont get him started on adverts RC!

Ushgarak
Blimey, you mention ONE advert (and a brief aside about liking the Bud one) and apparently it's a problem...

ratcat
OK Louie

Dim
What? Ush is anti-advertising??...

ratcat
True....

Gundark
Okay, I give up. What are jaffa cakes ?

ratcat
Little flat sponge canles with a flat dolop of orange hard preserve and a chocolate coating.
http://www.jaffacakes.co.uk/mission/alternative/comms_start.html

Gundark
Sounds good to me. As long as there's no cocoanut.

ratcat
A girl ofter my own heart!

Gundark
Cocoanut and brussel sprouts are the only two things I do not like. I will eat anything else but that.

ratcat
Oh, I like sprouts. But desicated <sp> coconut is horrid. Fresh is OK sometimes.

Dim made me, at gunpoint I might add, east some coconut at WDW. Felt sick...

Gundark
Was it a clown gun ? (Jealous)

ratcat
No, a chocolate cake one....

Gundark
chocolate cake with chocolate icing. thats the cake I always ask my mom to make me for my birthday. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy !!!! rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
Yeah, I wanted a chocolate wedding cake but no one would let me.

Gundark
Thats why being the groom sucks.

ratcat
Yeah, and I just paid for the whole thing!

Gundark
Well that should teach you not to do something silly like that again. laughing out loud

Why do you think I've put off doing it again for over 11 years ?

ratcat
Yeah, you pay to get married, you pay to get divorced, ya just never stop paying. laughing out loud

Edna_witch
Hmmm you know listening to you two is enough to put a girl off of marrying for life!

ratcat
Well, at least you're optomistic, if nothing else.

Edna_witch
Me? Optimistic? Don't make me laugh!

ratcat
Actually, thinking about it, shouldn't that be Opti-mystic?

Ushgarak
Ba-dum-boom! Nice one.

Edna_witch
Oh my god! Someone catch me before I feint! RC told an almost amusing joke!

ratcat
OK, less of the acidic sarcasm please people.

Ushgarak
Well, I thought it was funny...

ratcat
OK, well, bed is calling and so is a large bottle of Vodka.

Nighty night. Have a great weekend people.

Edna_witch
Yuk! How can you drink it straight? Foul! I've been drinking all bloody evening to ease my boredom. I don think i ought to have any more

Ushgarak
You've never actually posted drunk before, have you, Edna?

Edna_witch
I'm not drunk! Why won't you believe me. I dont have enought typos to be drunk anyway.

Ushgarak
Sorry, I wasn't saying you were drunk NOW, either.

Edna_witch
I don't recall ever poting drunk, no.

I have had enough to make me jolly and enough to keep mysle famused around the dull peopoe!

Ushgarak
You are obviously a tad merry...

Edna_witch
Hhhmmm i do seem to be insulting poeple a lot sont I?

Ushgarak
Well, you know...

Edna_witch
Oh well they wont know I called them dull!

Ushgarak
Well, that depends how much you post everything in public...

keokiswahine
*tucks a pillow under Edna's head so she won't get injured when she falls over* roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Dull? What an interesting and judgemental thing to say Edna. Is there no end to the insults you will dish out?

Anyway, I decided against the Vodka in favour of the Archers and Lemonade. Yummy!!!

Ushgarak
Thanks, Keo...

Now you are in the cold light of day Edna... are we all dull?

queeq
Thought??

Edna_witch
Hey I didn't call you lot dull! I said the people I went out with last night were dull! Now I see where the confusion has occurred!

queeq
So we are not dull? Not saying that we are doesn't mean you don't think of us that way.

Edna_witch
Of course i dont think you guys are dull! Would I be here if I did?

Ushgarak
You want to learn the ways of dullness?

Gundark
Oh I don't think anybody here could be called dull. Actually, I come here for the laughs...some of the things the gang here posts are an absolute scream.

Edna_witch
For god sakes! You lot aren't dull! I wasn't talking about you! The dull people were my boyfriend's friends. Not you!

ratcat
Hmmmm, nopt sure if that is much better to be honest..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Ah, well, you know how it is with friend's friends...

Gundark
Actually some of Tommy's friends are like brothers to me. Only one is black listed cause hes an absolute jerk, untrustworthy, scummy and Tom doesn't like him either.

Ushgarak
That sounds fair enough

Edna_witch
I men they are nice enough people. They just arent MY friends and we dont have that much in common

Gundark
Well its kind of neat, cause three of his friends also play guitar and its so cool when they get together and play acoustic. Especially with some adult...beverages and.....stuff.

smokin'

Another couple we go on canoe trips with but looks like they might be getting a divorce. Not good.

Ushgarak
Sigh... it's a harsh old world

Gundark
Just another statistic.

Ratcat
I hate it when you go out with a friend and a bunch of their friends you don't know cos if you don't hit it off the whole thing can be a nightmare.

queeq
You can tell us if you find us dull, you know. We don't mind... well, most of us won't. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hang on queeq, we've all had a bash on this one, who were you talking to?

Ushgarak
Surely we ALL rate as dull when compared to the mighty Queeq!

ratcat
Speak for yourself sunshine.

ratcat
And you thought I could be insulting... big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

keokiswahine
So, are we living in Dullsville, or just inhabiting Dull House? confused big grin

finti
Well Ush, Jo and me makes 3 still 4 people is listed, someone is spying. I will get you big grin

Dim
It was me..I'm sorry!

ratcat
Is this the latest game then Fint, spot the spy????

Gundark
I'm never dull. (Hurries through carrying glass jars with brains) Now stop bothering me, I'm trying to make a half-human, half squik. stick out tongue

ratcat
Hmph... And I thought I was you little Lab toy... sad

Gundark
Well I'm working on the squik part right now, I'll come and get you when I'm ready. Yeesh...you monsters get so grumpy when your bolts are too tight. evil face

queeq
Is that part from a normal squik or a tow squik?

Dim
OKay..I think this topic has ran it's course..closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.