if u joined hogwarts ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fallin Angel
If u recieved a letter to Hogwarts , what would your reaction be and what would u do there , like who would u try to date , what house you'll be in , whatever else

CandyKoRn
1. lt'll never happen..

If it did (I feel stupid....)

I'd wanna be in Slytherin.. and marry Voldermort...

StrgzrCndyPixie
youd want to marry voldemort! im just asking cause im a nosy b*tch but why????????

BOPRecruit 16
i would most likely try to get into Gryffindor and try to become an auror or something.

CandyKoRn
Because I'd wanna see wether he's as "small" as everyone says he is..

plus, he's all powerful.. like, HELLO?

and i'd get lotsa cool powers.. yea... so 'ave that... stick out tongue

StrgzrCndyPixie
u dig guys will power aye doesnt that show ur personality nah im just kiding pay no attention to the rambles of the b*tchy snob k it does nuthin of the sort ur probably awesome not that i ever thought that u wouldnt b but im just real down @ da mo and hav a tendancy to be a real snob so u really shouldnt even bothering in wasting ur time reading this message or reply which eva 2 u fancy the most doesnt bother me cause it just consists of boring random thingz dat dont really make sense but in my mind do so if ur a bit crazed @ da moment u might understand wat im trying 2 say or am jusst saying cause of the hell of doing sumthing even though it is physically impossible do do nothing inless ur dead cause u have to breath and blink. and i cant b dead well @ least i wasnt dead when i wrote this really random rambles....................................anyway about da original question id rather b in slytherin or gryffindor cause on 1 hand u have sexy draco (tom) and then on the other u hav gr8 friends lyke hermione ron and harry i dont know i wish that i could get a leta though and escape this life as it ceases 2 b

crazy_c
I would run around acting crazy for a couple of days.

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah freak out live on the wild side

CandyKoRn
Lol...

Ok... The thread has suddenly been over-taken by phsycopathic cannibals.. ( shifty )

Danistar
I would think that I'm dreaming or the world is crazy big grin

Fallin Angel
lol

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
I would want to be in Slytherian.. they hav the nicest uniforms and marry.. DRACO MALFOY.. !!!

CandyKoRn
Yea, If I couldn't have Voldermort (which I would stick out tongue)
I'd have Draco... maybe his Dad... Lucious... hmm...

feltonfreak
okay, i know i would be in Slytherin, marry Draco Malfoy. And i would act cassuailly becasue i already practice spells, charms, and curses. seriously yes wacko yes sad but true

StrgzrCndyPixie
lucius god god wat r u on no offence or anything but thats just i bit to yuck 4 me i tend to go 4 guys within my age...........lol

but im sure youll have no compition

BabyT
okay...
...my reaction would be excited, I would yell at my mom telling me since I was little that I wasn't a witch and call her a BIG MEANY and a LIAR...(she really said I wasn't one ever since I was like 5 I would ask her and then ask everyone else in my family if I was and if they were just lieing(can't spell...lol)so yeah, I'm wierd)...
...I would make fun of Ron cause he's wierd too! big grin...
...I would try for the bad boy (DRACO)...if failed too many times...then I'd move on to the cute, but nice kinda freaky dude (HARRY)...if that failed many times...I'd try some the brainy, yet very cute girlie (HERMIONE)...and if she failed too...I'd be starting all over with draco...lol...(Told you I was wierd)...
...I would wanna be in Slytherin or Gryfindor...
Whatever else...I would make fun of Snape...cause he's funny looking...lol!

CandyKoRn
He's not yuck!!

He's abit old.. but hey... If I can have both draco and lucious.. I'd do it.

ok, maybe it is abit yuck.... bleh..

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol

Fluffy59
I'd be in Gryffindor! I think i'd marry Harry or Ron, he's funny. And i'd be like Fred and George, causing trouble and wreaking havok. Terorizing the teachers etc. rolling on floor laughing big grin ninja

CheryL_33
1. I don't think there's a such thing as HOGWART for life but if it was real I squel with delight.
2. I wouldn't date anyone guys are not my thing and all the picture of guys that lots of girl think is hot...well they don't seem good-looking to me none of them are...
3. the house I would like to be in....would be RAVENCLAWS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.