Kate Bosworth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CandyKoRn
I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to the Orli snatching surfer(impersonating) chica..

Anyone wanna add hate to this thread? love?

go ahead big grin

lil bitchiness
Erm...well, i think Kate should stop grinning so much....lol...
indifferent to her really....i think orlando could do better, but between Kiera and Kate.....id pick.... Jeniffer Love Hewit for him! big grin

johnnys#1 fan
ewwwww kat bosworth sucks she sucks at acting omg! I hate her Orlando could have have done way better!mad

silver_tears
orlando can do much better........like me for example winkwhistle

CandyKoRn
yea.. I personally think that i'd be the perfect choice *bows* I own.. and I'm beautiful.. everyone kiss my ass..

thankyou... thankyou..

Kes
Can I see a pic?

CandyKoRn

Kes
Nice pic Candy..but I really want to see a pic of Kate Bosworth big grin
Nice hair do smile

CandyKoRn

CandyKoRn
that's from the movie BlueCrush she did..

Kes
Ah...dont know her.

Kes
Oh and thanks smile

CandyKoRn
I found just now.. she was born with some defect...

so one of her eyes is blue and the other some other colour..

Don't know much about it..

Kes
I have a neighbour that has a blue eye and the other is brown.

CandyKoRn
aparently it's because there is something missing ...

genetically.. all too confuzzling for me, though.

chica16
i dont like her at all!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh orlando NO!!!!!!!

lil bitchiness
ok...in case people didnt know...Kate Bosworth is a major geek....here is the proof! smokin'

CandyKoRn
Orlando obviously likes her, though.. Probably for the brain frying *booooooring*

also the s*x

CandyKoRn
Omg, there she goes again, silly geek.....

lil bitchiness
he can get sex anywhere he likes....he can come on here....planty of it here....maybe shes an easy sh*g! who knows....anyway...
here is another one pic, which could have looked good, if she wasnt dressed like a whore!

CandyKoRn
She's not particularly ugly... just... dunno... If she weren't with orlando, maybe she'd have more fans?

NAAAAAAAAAAAAH evil face

lil bitchiness
hahahaha...Candy, your picture is so amusing! big grin

CandyKoRn
Anti Kate Bosworth - www.ezboard.com

wahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

evil face

http://pub182.ezboard.com/ffullbloomfrm6.showMessage?topicID=439.topic

CandyKoRn
hows it amusing sad

:Cries: I got better devil

lil bitchiness
yeah...your picture was better then mine! i like it! big grin
whats with the hand movienment?!?!?!?!

CandyKoRn
trying to bend a spoon .. i was tired no expression

CandyKoRn
Hand movement? where?!

lil bitchiness
no no no no....not the pic of you...the pic of you is nice...the picture that you sent of kate...its better than the one i sent....lol...its more amusing...and shes doing a hand movienment...
hahahahaaaaaaa....bending a spoon! lol

CandyKoRn
ohhh... yea.. she was doing it in TWO DIFFERENT pics... lamerrrrrr.....

it's kinda sad.. and it looks lame...

it's like she's signaling she needs to use the phone...

E.T PHONE HOME alien

silly poopheaded B****

*sighs* ok I'm done...

~fuoco~
ew she's horrible! I'm sorry to say! Her lil Hawaiian pose is uhhh ... intresting... lol the guy in the first pic starin at her hand... he looks lost... Anyways, she's got flabby arms and she looks like the rest of the girls in the world, she dosnt stand out. Orlando could do ALOT better!!!

CandyKoRn
Like me...... and .... My spoon.... smile

lil bitchiness
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU FUOCO!!! Someone thinks like me!!

CandyKoRn
You guys are looking at just the looks.. maybe he looks past all that?

That's a good thing, right?

lil bitchiness
Maybe! Could be! Maybe shes lovely...she did say in one of the interviews that her and Orlando are just good friends...why would you hide that you are going out with Orlando...i'll be like: ''Hey everyone....everyone....I AM GOING OUT WITH ORLANDO...ORLANDO BLOOM! THATS O-R-L-A-N-D-O B-L-O-O-M...SO YOU DONT SPELL IT WRONG! big grin

CandyKoRn
lol... I wouldn't stick out tongue

scared people will try and steal him from me..

CandyKoRn
btw, what's all the stuff about him having sex with some random women?
any articles about it? someone said they had read it, recently.

lil bitchiness
HES HAVING SEX WITH RANDOM PEOPLE! eek! BRING IT OOOOOOOOON!! big grin

CandyKoRn
LOL!

it's a RUMOUR stick out tongue

I hope..

lil bitchiness
oh, well thats so poo! I was happy for a ew minutes there! big grin

CandyKoRn
where can you find out info on the subject, though?

All thanks to his being a total technophobe, he doesn't know all these rumours are floating about, about him on here...

They (his agency or w/e) should tell us what's going on...

He's getting a bad name for himself (not really, ah well..)

lil bitchiness
total technophobe?!?!?!? what is that?!
oo im gonna try look for the news like that...let you know soon!
tell me what do you mean by technophobe?

CandyKoRn
technophobe- means he's scared of technological stuff... like computers etc..

lil bitchiness
Oh yeah....duuuuuuuuuuuuh! I heard of that so many times before...gee....thanks....
as if..i didnt know that about him..i knew he doesnt use one.....awwwwwwwwwww

CandyKoRn
what news you got?

Anything interesting?

is he single? shaggable? is Kate dead?

i err... mean.. angel

lil bitchiness
lmfao! no not yet...nothing worht mentioning anyway....

CandyKoRn
bah.... I'm gonna search.. brb

CandyKoRn
*********His private life is low-key. Hollywood's latest "It" boy describes himself as "young, free and single but I feel like I'm married to my career at the moment. I'm aware of just trying to keep my eye on the ball." *********

*September 11, 2003*

Happy Dance Happy Dance woohoo.. most recent saying he's single..

lil bitchiness
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH BABY!!!
THATS THE STUFF!!! Im sorry, but i still dont like Kate.....her looks only...maybe shes a lovely person... roll eyes (sarcastic)

CandyKoRn
maybe....

HAH not... evil face

lil bitchiness
oo oo and i wanna be 'THE BALL' LOL!

CandyKoRn
lol... stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Nice work Candy...bless hes single...oh..sorry...'married to his carreer''...well...doesnt he look even more attractive now that he is single?!?!?!

i think so! big grin

CandyKoRn
LoL.. yup big grin

*swoons*

lil bitchiness
me name is orlando, and im good lookin' -Orlando thinking on that picture!

CandyKoRn
lol... He knows he's fine..

Damn him for being so fine... and damn Kate....

bleh... I bet he was lying in that interview.. secretly shagging like bunny 's i bet...

lil bitchiness
LMFAO!!! yeah....like rabbits shaggin away...and the rest of us?!?! what about UUUUUUUUUUUUUS?!?!?!

CandyKoRn
we need him.... neeeeed.. NEEEEEEED!!!!!

RAAAWR .... bleh.. no expression

Kes
Ladies this is a kate Bosworth thread. Not Orlando.

BackFire349
she was in rules of attraction, thus she sucks like crap in a vaccuum

BackFire349
why is it every thread deteriorates into a rambling conversation about orland bloom? its getting out of control people. glad to see kes is at least attempting to keep this place in line, must be hard with all the groupies of this little run of the mill pretty boy.

lil bitchiness
Rulles of attraction?! i read somewhere that she was on that....
yeah....crap in a vacume sucks really hard....like you said..... i think id be the only person to date to have agreed with backfire on something...woohoo...go me....Happy Dance

BackFire349
people agree with me on alot of subjects. cuz im so damn smart and all.

lil bitchiness
yeah....whatever you saaay! big grin *rolls eyes*

BackFire349
wink

OrliForever77
Kate Bosworth is a bad actress, she not only has been in poorly
reviewed movies but has not been that great in any of them. Orlando
Bloom I think is making a BIG mistake dating her!. If they keep dating kate is only going to be seen as " orlando Bloom's girlfriend" but will never be seen as a serious actress.

Kes
Moving to celebs forum
moving--moved

silver_tears
okay i actually think that kate is v pretty embarrasment
although her face is a little chubby big grin

and guys for the sake of it mad grrrrr kate for stealing orli love

silver_tears
smile

silver_tears
i love that one above big grin

silver_tears
big grin

silver_tears
cool

lil bitchiness
oo oo look there is one with Michelle Rodriguez...now thats a pretty gal! wink

I dont think Kate is good at all as an actress...i have to admit, it is gonna be hard for her to make the name for herself....very hard, looking at all the films shes been in...

silver_tears
I still think shes purdy just has a chubby face big grin

ahaetrkarykl
i think shes georgeous. i nevr saw blue crush because it didnt look very good, so i dont really know anything about her.

lil bitchiness
Nah..i dont think its her chubby face...lol...big grin
i just dont find her good looking...but thats just me...most people dont like Michelle Rodriguez, but i think shes absolutely gorgeous...same with Kiera Knightly...dont like her at all..i dont think shes pretty...not to me anyway....
WE'll see how Kate does later on i suppose...

ivyem
ew.......just look on the bright side, celeb realationship's never last long, orlando is too good for her...... miffed mad

orlisgrl15
i dont likae Kate @ all. she may be pretty and shea a TERIBBLE actress but atleast she makes Orli happy.

CaptainClaire
I havent seen any films with her in.. I thought she only had the one?

ivyem
i dunno...........never heard of her before blue crush.......she obviously has that special something that the rest of us can't see............well, shes not ugly.....just seem to be orly's type........then again how would i know? embarrasment

ivyem
oops *doesn't seem*!!!!!!!!!!!!! duh

LindsIsTightK
Awwww I love Kate Bosworth smile Even though she may not have the most amazing acting ability, I still like her. I thought she did ok in Blue Crush.

bagelsrock
Hmmm...Kate Bosworth. She is a Hot guy snatcher! and yes she needs to stop grinning so much. and yes i think she's a sucky actress. But come on people! Orlando Bloom is so overated! *hit from ashley* Happy Dance

Dawn
Honestly, I never heard of her until I read Orlando is dating her and I got curious.
I don't think she's ugly, don't think she's extremely pretty. But let's be real, Orlando is unreachable for women like us all.
I wouldn't say he would be better off with me, because
A: I am more mature than to actually think that and
B: I am not such a beauty myself.

I wish I had Kate's looks, but I don't...I'll get over it, hehe
As for Keira Knightley, I think she is rather pretty. She even has something of Winona Ryder in her. I use her pictures for a roleplay character I created. I like the way she acts too and I think she would look rather good on Orlando. Though she's a bit young...-shrugs-

my 2 cents

liz123
i saw her the other day at dolche an gabanna eek!

lil bitchiness
I dont like her...maybe because she was the bigger focus in blue crush than Michelle Rodriguez was...and i love Michelle...she just has that face as well..i just dont like her...blink

bad gal
I'm new to this little thing going on, but i've just read through everything and listening to what you've said and i wanna say, Orli is hot, Kate isn't, but she tries, which is good. But even though i'm interested in Orlando, i know theres no chance and would much rather find someone in my league who will want me, be it famous or not. Our home boys deserve the chance too man! I'm not saying settle for less, but settle for someone who deserves your affection, whoever that is.
Anyway that's it, later. embarrasment 20 Comic Sans MT Bold Purple

LindsIsTightK
Orlando Bloom is extremely overrated, that's all I have to say about that.

I think it is great that him and Kate are dating, atleast they make each other happy.

bad gal
Agreed yes

lil bitchiness
True....for me this ist even about Orlando..i dont even like Orlando....anyway, one thing is for sure and thats she cant hold a candle to Michelle Rodiguez...big grinbig grinbig grin

Nah..i dont like her...she may prove hersef later on to be great actress, cant judge that right now, from what ive seen im not really impressed...lookswise i deffinitivly dont like her....

bLooMiLiCioUs
hear hear!!!

LindsIsTightK
I'm not a huge fan of Michelle Rodriguez, maybe that is why I preferred Kate Bosworth in Blue Crush so much more.

lil bitchiness
I think that why it could be....maybe that very reason is why i dont like Kate..blink could be!

ih8uall
I NEVER KNEW WHO KATE BOSWORTH WAS...UNTIL SHE WENT OUT WITH THAT DUMB ELF GUY ORANDO BROOM......... SHE IS NOT KNOWN AS KATE BOSWORTH, BUT AS ORLANDO' S GIRLFRIEND OR, OR A DUMB BLONDE WITH TWO DIFFEREN COLORED EYES........ ORLANDO MUST BE STUPID TO GO OUT WITH A GIRL LIKE THAT, HE SHOULD GO OUT WITH BRITNEY SPEARS OR DYLANE CAMERONE OR ALYSSA MILANO, OR SOMEONE OF HIS OWN STUPID STATUS

bLooMiLiCioUs
britney spears??!!! u GOTTA be kiddin dun insult orli by comparing him to HER!!!
n yeah orli cldve done better but relationships rnet abt status if they are abt status to u then boy u're in big trouble.that'd be sad.

Orlandoswifey
me and this other gurl are going to camp on his doorstep till we get invited in and kick her ou XP

Orlandoswifey
Kate Bosworths horrible, anyway orli will get rid of her soon.. his biggest relationship is with his work he said, thats until i get my hands on him laughing i get to meet him sooooon

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing keep ur nahds off him,he's mine!!!devil
*steals orli away frm the frothing crowd*

Caribbean_Chick
very nice of you.. and I hope you aren't relating to the words dumb and stupid as to things beyond his control no..

Erin
wacko i'm so confused as to why they are dating. she can't act and orli's overated

Erin
but maybe that's why. maybe they're both an easy lay. she's just pretty. she's not mezmerizing or out of the ordinary gorgeous

ElvenQueen
I wish i was Kate...Id love to be doing Orlando Bloom.

thorC
umm. she does not have style.
i think you are trapped onthe commercial thing.
u know hoe much you like Orli you want to spend you money as much as you can on him.
and in the samme way how much you hate Kate you have to spend you money as much as you can to she how SUCK she is.
AM I RIGHT????

lil bitchiness
She hasnt got that something...shes very average...

froukje
she's smart...she seems nice...she's not ugly.....she could be anyone here and i'm happy for both of them having whjatever it is they have...as long as they're happy....

it's nice to see a celeb dating someone who isn't "all over the place famous and perfect"....

silien
hi, i'm new... i don't like kate bosworth, she's ugly, disagreeable... thumb down sick

benkenobisgirl
The silly hand thing she was doing in the pictures is actually something surfers do. So she did it for her Surfer Movie. What the f**k? It looked very strange when she did it.

I'm curious...why is she called disagreeable? Bad rep with reporters?? huh

silien
when she came here in italy (i think for a fashion show of armani...) a
reporter asked her about how was the show, i don't remember what she said but it was something nasty about Italy... she was't very polite...
i didn't watch it in tv here in italy, it was in a article (it wasn't an italian magazine). maybe it's not true, but i'm italian, and i think you understand me if now i don't like her
(probably I made many mistakes, i'm sorry but my english is not very good...)

Kathrin
I think she's a nice girl. If Orlando is happy with her, why not?

benkenobisgirl
How rude! That's definitely shooting yourself in the foot to act like a prima donna and make general nasty statements about a country you're visiting!! Well, more *dumb* than anything. thumb down

I'm hoping someone can confirm this. I heard that she was in a car accident. She was talking about the accident she caused and then not leaving a message because a ripped off mirror is "not too bad" and besides that "there was no possibility to stop"... I'm sorry, but if I came out to my car and found a side mirror ripped off, I'd be *majorally* ticked! mad Those things aren't cheap!!! What was she thinking??

thorC
i think it 's such a great time for being a shallow mind. talk about celeb personal life. fun hah!! eek!

silien
merry christmas to everyone!!!!!

lil bitchiness
Merry christmas to you too!! big grinbig grinbig grin

I dont like Kate... Orlando and Liv Tyler would be so nice together love

silien
Yes... I totally agree with you. I like liv very much... she's pretty and lovely, they should be a great couple!!! she's married, however there is still hope.

lil_diva
OMG!! Orland Bloom shouldn't be with her! Damn that ***** i think he should be with someone cool like Jennifer Alba! mad mad mad

lil_diva
sry i wasnt talking bout LIv i was talking bout KAte

silien
did you see the photos at the airport... i think kate is orrible!!!sick

lil bitchiness
Yeah...she does suck a bit...like i said before, i am not Orlando fan, but i dont like Kate...not as an actress any way...she did seem a bit dumb confused Im sure what she said about italy was purley out of her ignorance rather than hateret for Italy...still offencive and rude, but i dont think she said it intentionaly..

silien
yeah, i know... she's too stupid to think about something roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
Look at her...shes nothing compared to Michelle Rodriguez

http://www.allcelebrity.it/Rodriguez/15.jpg

Matrix_man
yes

lil bitchiness
You stalking me again sugar plum love

silien
in that photo kate seems quite nice (but it's just an impression).
instead michelle is very very nice... i like her very much!!!

thorC
I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WITH YOU GUYS JUST....

silien
sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

ashton's girl
hey, i was agreeing with u guys about how stupid, crap and ugly kate bosworth was until i saw that magazine article thorC posted. i love orlando, but them 2 look so happy together, u can tell that he really loves her by the way he caught her and carried her. she obviously really loves him too (who wouldnt). cut her a bit of slack and just be happy that shes making orli so happy.

silien
i love orli and i' happy for him... but i don't hate kate because she's orlando's gilrlfried, i don't like her cause her personality. I'd like that they split up but as a result

lil bitchiness
Umm..Kate is not a good actress...at all! I dont care what she does in her personal life...

silien
i don't know: i have just seen the horse whisperer, but she has a very small part...

lil bitchiness
Blue Crush...ugh!! Thats where i started to hate her...

swtbabiixthug
I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!!!

but that no good kate bosworth stole him...seriouly...im not jealous or anything but i seriously think that kate bosworth is not pretty at all...i think orlando can do wayyyyyyy better than her....you know what i mean???!!!!???? mad

lil bitchiness
I still think he should hook up with Liv Lyler yes

swtbabiixthug
yeah..me too...liv tyler is pretty...but i don't like her teeth....seriously, i kinda feel bad for kate bosworth because she is very infamous because she dates orlando bloom. im sure a lot more people would like her if she breaks up with him.

silien
yeah... liv and orli are so nice together Happy Dance stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
omg!! thumb up Awsome picy!! theyd look good together big grin

swtbabiixthug
people say that shes pretty....i admitt...but so many website posted that orlando bloom said she's not his girlfriend...or that he tries to be innocent.and hide it.....i think orlando bloom is afraid of commitment......i SERIOUSLY feel BAD for KATE bosworth. she gave up so much fame for orlando and orlando doesn't even like to admit his relationship with her..... orlando even thought that he did a commercial for gap with kate bosworth when he really did the commercial with kate beckingsale. ugh....i mean can i say more?...???

ORLI MY BOI!
yer but if i was a famous actress i wouldnt want the world knwoing about my personal life and who im dating

plenTpak52
Kate Bosworth is a bad actor. BUT, so is Orlando Bloom, so I guess it balances out

lil bitchiness
being a world famous actress comes with the fact that everyone will want to know what happenes in your real life...you cant have privay and fame. Its impossible.

ORLI MY BOI!
they may find out about who im dating but im not goin to go to magazines and tell every1

lil bitchiness
Um. If they find out they will put it in magazines, but denying your partner is just stupid.
I understand you not wanting to tell them in the first place, but if its already known, then why deny it.

silien
i think it's stupid to deny a relationship and then go together in the most crowded place in the world... it doesn't make sense!!! maybe he thinks that deny his relationship makes him more interesting confused

silien
here they're pretending to don't know each other : confused

american_eagle
CandyKoRn, have you ever seen the series 'Angel'? cuz you look exactly like Fred.

swtbabiixthug
i agree with lil bitchiness

manda401
I'm new...and I love kate!! Well not in that way...but everything I've read about her is absolutely adorable! But I am confused about them hiding that they're going out!

Even in those london pics they stopped walking with each other...but Orlando's supposedly already confessed he loves her, and her him! I'd be seriously annoyed if my boyf told the world he loved me...but he didn't want to be seen with me in public! I mean, as cute as they may be...and as much as they want to not be seen together...if you go out together...why would you walk apart but sit at the same table in the restaurant?? Sorry...very confusing!

Just wondering what people think about kate wearing a MAJOR ring on her ring finger?? It wont let me put a website...but any kate website should have pics of arriving at david letterman...there are really good shots in those pics!

But kate's movies are great...and she's only just beginning!! Don't forget that! Not everyone can be thrown into a major movie first off!! Can't wait for Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!! Has anyone seen it yet?

Cheers!
Mandasmile

Kes
Well most celebs, even the ones that are married do that. When photographers appear they get away from each other.

swtbabiixthug
i dont like kate.....shes not pretty or that hot or anything.....cant seem why orlando likes her though

enya
maybe she has a nice personality

silien
mmmm... blink blink

lil bitchiness
Like I said, i dont paticulary care what shes like, but her acting sucks (so far) and she isnt that pretty...to me anyway. Some actors you like and some you dont...and i really dont like Kate.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>