share ur funny/stories from way long time ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok well i will share my stories but i will start from when i was young till now well as we all know i am the true american pretty boy but i was never not that so in pre school i used to have these 2 girls that were in luv with me and they would cahse me around and tackle me and just kiss me on the cheek and of course being dumb didnt like it at that age and they did it everyday and i always was running around my teacher so they wouldnt catch me they always ended up cathing me and me gettin bombarded by cuties but ne way i soon found out likr 5 years later that the one girl that liked me was insanly rich and i wish i knew her now wink kinda of a funny story but ne one got stoires like this that r just kinda dumb funny and i got way better ones when i am older so stay tuned

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm ill try to remember some stories but i remember i had my first girlfriend in pre-school smile lol

DeNiro
i always used to go behind this wall that was behind the teachers desk and i would go witht eh girls and we would show our under to each other i like always had batman and they hd barbie haha good times

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im more of a non-fighter even when i play hockey. but once in a while i like to play kinda cheap like push the other guyz face while he's playing. i never get caught evil face

DeNiro
oo i got a good story bout golf then if we r doing sports we were throwing golf balls out the window at cars and my buddy hit a car it stop put its sirens on and pulled the bus over oo do i have to mention it wa a non makr squad and my buddy got off the team and a three day week end during the week lol and another golf story to many to tell but me and my buddy were hitting golf balls over trees into houses and everykid on the bus was watching us and our coach pulls up in his car with his lights on so we could see better and he is like u know there is housing over there and we r like is there and kept hitting lol omg golf team is so fun we do the stupidest shit

Mistah DEVIL
somebody share

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by DeNiro
ok well i will share my stories but i will start from when i was young till now well as we all know i am the true american pretty boy but i was never not that so in pre school i used to have these 2 girls that were in luv with me and they would cahse me around and tackle me and just kiss me on the cheek and of course being dumb didnt like it at that age and they did it everyday and i always was running around my teacher so they wouldnt catch me they always ended up cathing me and me gettin bombarded by cuties but ne way i soon found out likr 5 years later that the one girl that liked me was insanly rich and i wish i knew her now wink kinda of a funny story but ne one got stoires like this that r just kinda dumb funny and i got way better ones when i am older so stay tuned

laughing I can't remember any.JM evil face

Demarthl
a two year old thread, an i thought the guys were back

SlipknoT
wow, this is an OLD thread.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by h0ck3yh0rr0r
im more of a non-fighter even when i play hockey. but once in a while i like to play kinda cheap like push the other guyz face while he's playing. i never get caught evil face

guys are hot when they play hockey aggressively....guys that play soccer are also hot...and drummers drool

theReject
Well. My friend fell out of a tree once. Then end. smile

Puddin
smile When i was 10 i waved at my uncle and he waved back eek! j/k

TheAnimal
when i was 9 i was in the whole boe and arrow thing. so i was shooting arrows at the shed in the backyard and i remember one missing and hitting the guy next door. so when i was 9 i basicly shot a guy with an arrow. he survived but he was pissed. it was an accident but he didnt take it like that.

theReject
^Oh who hasn't done that. lol stick out tongue

JLred
When I was lkike in Pre-k this girl would always try to make me like her, but of course I didnt like girls so she would walk up to me and say look I have Lee pants like your name and id be like....yeah....ok

Anoushka
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
guys are hot when they play hockey aggressively....guys that play soccer are also hot...and drummers drool

i think female drummers are hotter drool

dark1365
Yeah.

Anoushka
okay that made me sound like a lesbian embarrasment

i've a girlfriend who's sooo freakin good everytime she's in the room with me and a drumset i don't dare play anymore sad

ben_dover
Yesterday in morning like at six in the morning my dog wasn't feeling too well and he threw up on my carpet. But i was too sleepy to clean it up so i kept sleeping. And my mom was cleaning up the mess. Well after sleeping 30 minutes, it is now 6:30. I got up...lazy...sleepy...tired, walked around my room (still really sleepy), after walking for a few seconds I stopped to whipe my eyes so that I can see. When I opened my eyes fully, I realized that the carpet spot I'm standing on seems to be wet. "Hmm..." I thought, I'm not in the shower just yet. I looked down. Surprise! What a great way to beggin my morning. I was standing on the exact same spot where my dog threw up. Lucky for me it wasn't wet from throw up but wet from scrubing with water.

And the same morning my shampoo got in my eye, my razor gave up on me but I needed a shave or else I'm in trouble....so I had to use one of my moms backup cheap razor (yes, it was new...not used).......AND IT WAS PINK!!!!.......AGHHHH!!!!!!!, my tooth paste tasted like my digested breakfast, didn't have time to put on my uniform ribbons, ranks and cords so I just took them with me, because I didn't have time to put them on, while I was putting on my uniform my mom was feeding me something that looked like left-over-of-my-dogs-last-week dinner (JK).

DeNiro
well today i went on KMC after about two months of not going and to see a thread i made about two years ago on the first page of the otf so i dont know how bored you guys are but if you would like me to post some new threads for you so you dont have to dig up old gay ones i would be surly glad to help you out

ben_dover
Opps!
My appologies. I did not realize that this thread is over two years old. I found it through Yahoo and the reply before mine seemed to be recent. So i just posted. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.