oh god... i think the spoiler is real

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miggfl
the spoiler that a lot of us didn't want to accept... i think its real

in one of them, morpheus says, in the tone i'd expect. "he fights for us"

remember in the spoiler he said "He fights for us, he fights for all of us"

Oh no =((((

I think its actually real.. Cmon those words are too well guessed from trailers that hadn't even been released yet. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep. I don't want neo and trinity to die =(((

icon
umm your an idiot. the trailor just after matrix reloaded said that. the one after the credits. numbskull

miggfl
couldn't you have just said "the trailer after reloaded said that" without the insults?

VenomVA
I don't think "everything" that the spoiler said is true...however, the part about Neo going to 01 is true. Strange! Also it seems that Neo may make a deal to save everyone. He kill Smith and the Machines stop the War. That was also in the spoiler.

Sifer
And that was also obvious smile

Korri
sad

SpikeSpiegel
We all know some of the spoiler is real. Trinity dying is very likly as we see her traveling to 01 with Neo, but no where around when he goes in (I'm assuming that thats where the speak machine is.

VenomVA
She can't die sad sad sad sad

JediHDM
based on the laws of probability, if you were to write out what you think happens in Revolutions, and your paper is ong enough, you would have to write out SOMETHING that happens, esp if you have seen the trailers and/or tv spots...

miggfl
"umm your an idiot"

I didn't add it the first time, but every time I look at it I feel compelled.

Its "you're". I find it hard to have my intellect insulted by someone unfamiliar with 4th grade grammar and spelling. However, I find it hilarious that about 90% of the flame posts on the internet read, "your an idiot". Irony must be god's gift to the wise.

trav6612
I really don't want to believe that the spoiler is real, cause that would suck. But we will find out on the fifth.

JediHDM
Once again, let me state the obvious, which somehow seems to travel past the intellect of many...MOST spoilers are not real, are not based in reality. However, if you, and many others like you, continue to follow and believe in these spoilers, you will cause them to become real, cause the simulacra to become the truth, at least as you and many others see it, which will just cause your (correct word) mind to think of Revolutions as a crock of a movie. Please, PLEASE, listen, do not follow spoilers, or post them...If, in the off chance they are true, which is probably close to about 2-4% of the time, then you will have ruined the movie for the rest of us. And, true, i, nor anyone else, for that matter, has to click this thread, but there is always the off chance that SOMEONE will post a diverging topic and make an intelligent statement...Far be it from me to refuse them the right to speak, because i wont read a certain thread, far be it...

Crash_Overload
Oh Korri, I am sure you wouldn't mind THAT much if Trinity died.

SimplePriest
Crash_Overload> lol laughing

Korri> yes, I must say, it would probably be a GOOD thing for you if Trinity were out of the way. But that's alright... cuz I have a better idea that'll help both of us. I will get Trinity to fall in love with me, then you can have Neo all to yourself. I just ask that you let me hang out with him on the weekends. Oh wait, I don't want to be like that groupie kid in Zion. hmmm. Well nevermind, I'll hang out with Morpheus. Cool. Sound like a deal? big grin

Cloaked
Relax, ya'll! laughing out loud The scriptment is fake.

Proof

Cloaked
His grammar is worse than you think and his response to your post was uncalled for. So I'm compelled to further point out his lack of proper English skills, whether or not he's American.

First of all, "trailor" is spelled trailer. Second, being that "matrix reloaded" is a reference to a title, it should be capitalized as Matrix Reloaded. The first letters of a sentence should also be captioned as well, as in "the" and "numbskull". A comma could also be used in a couple places. And finally the first and last sentences should end with an exclamation point.

Basically, his post should appear like this instead:

*Sigh* Such a difference, don't you agree? laughing out loud

The Omega

JediHDM
"No" *puts up hand, stopping idiocy midflight. Proceeds to examine idiot, then drops him, as the rest fall, stupefied*

Omega> Better? Also, to make an educated guess, you would also need to have a brain, and be able to use it, intelligently. And, as you said, it leaves the "image of immature teen-agers, stomping their feet in aggravation at not getting THEIR way". Let me tell you, as a teenager myself, i find it appalling that there are so many immature people around here, that they argue semantics, rather than focusing on the bigger picture. You also bring up a very good point, that i have meant to address, but haven't yet. If the machines reached Zion already, why are they still digging? Is there something down there that we should know about? And i agree that nitpicking over spelling and grammar is not necessary, but if you live in an English-speaking country, come on now... That is all...

"We're all here to do, what we're all here to do..."

The Omega
Yes... yes
I think I'll open a thread on "What do you think will happen in Revolutions" ASAP. I don't think the machines GOT to Zion yet, didn't Lock say "In less than twelwe hours the machines will breech the dock-walls". Then, according to the Observer/Spectator Zion could last up to 72 hours...

JediHDM
im not sure if that was part of revolutions, or if it wasnt edited out from reloaded, which doesn't make sense, but... In reloaded, they said that when the machines got to Zion, it wasn't a battle, it was a slaughter (or something like that, i dont feel like pulling it out and finding it right now.) So im not sure why the machines are still digging, nor am i sure why thats in the Spots...

neo_dragon
heh, based on the laws of probability, a team of chimps working on typewriters would eventually write an academy award winning screenplay. the point is it is completey random events, everyone's theories could be wrong and they could be right. no one but the wachowskis know for sure.

Cloaked
Omega, get over yourself. M'kay! Miggfl started this thread with a legit theory he thought he'd share with us, only to be met by icon calling him an idiot. I was just showing some support to Miggfl by berating icon as to encourage Miggfl to stay and post more. If your posts were met with the arrogance icon showed him, would you stay as well? Besides, anytime you've got a board with as many people as this one does, you're gonna have some personalities clash.

Anyway. Back on topic, having seen the 6 TV spots, it looks more like the digging machine is hitting INSIDE Zion. As if it's gotten in and is continueing to dig into Zion's power source or it could be that the machine was destroyed and it's tip was just falling to the ground as it was going pretty fast downward.

JediHDM
Cloaked> Leave Omega alone, she has come up with more thought provoking posts than most people think in their life... If we post replies about spoilers, etc, til we're blue in the face, and disprove them, then someone comes along and posts "oh god... i think the spoiler is real" how would YOU react. Also, if you watch the end of Reloaded, after Neo goes coma and we learn what happened to Zion, they say that the machines started digging again.

Cloaked
I was just adding a thought to help figure out why the machines are still digging. And like I said, the shot in the TV spots clearly looks like the digging is going on INSIDE Zion, not outside at the gates.

As for Omega, so very sorry to have stepped on her precious toes. I didn't realize she's on such a pedestal that makes her above everyone else.

And speaking about how I would react if someone started a redundant thread, well for one thing, I wouldn't insult that person right off the bat. I'd just be civil. If you all around here are tired of newbies posting things that have been posted already, start a private hidden forum where only a select few of youse can converse about the films and leave these public forums to the rest of the posters. Although, these boards have an abundance of forums as it is. laughing out loud

JediHDM
no, we are open to others, however, all that we ask is that people realize that we have been here for longer than they have, and have therefore probably already talked about it...As for you, icon, yes that was uncalled for. We are not here for elitist posts, we are communal, although we are human, meaning that sometimes, when people keep posting the same thing, we do get angry and lash out...AS for you, cloaked, perhaps it is YOU who are on the pedestal, for Omega is a very nice person, and is never trying to raise herself above anyone else, she is just not like that. I was defending her, because there are too many short tempers around here, and we dont need half the people to start yelling ate the other half...As for the quote, you took it out of context, as thesecond clause is refering to Lock speaking to the Council, not the machines that are digging... And, yes, there are many redundant forums, mr. i'm-so-funny, but that cannot be helped, as people will think of something that relates to the present thread, but goes towards another thread, as well... You don't like the way we try to do things around here, you can leave...

SimplePriest
I think... we need a banana

Happy Dance

But seriously, one thing I like about this forum is that everyone makes a real effort to be communal and civil. They listen to other peoples ideas whether they sound like they are coming out of a college proffesor's essay, or from a five year olds random thoughts. But you see, that's what forums like this are for. A place to bounce ideas off each other. We all have different views, and all and all, this site is pretty good at recieving people. Sooo, big grin I'm sure that no one really meant to be mean to anyone else, and if they did, then it probably just came from a little frustration. Like jedi said, a lot of old topics keep coming up again, and again, and ....

So, one more banana Happy Dance and now, lets get back to some ideas about these movies. wink

JediHDM
Very well said, SimplePriest, very well said...

Cloaked
I'll just roll my eyes as I say my good-byes.

Enjoy your little fairy hypocritical haven.

As much as I'd like to say who I am, I'd rather not be noted anywhere for posting around at these boards after all this. Take care and good luck with your speculations. laughing out loud

Enjoy adoring your precious Omega. I hope she gets the recognition she deserves...ON THE FRIGGIN' INTERNET. laughing out loud

See you in the theaters!

Korri
ya that sounds fantastic lol

The Omega

JediHDM
yes, but there were more than five ships...five ships were taken out when the EMP was triggered...but yes, thats what happened...although i still dont know why they started digging again...

Evil Dead
#1. Every scene described in the Dolan scriptment, Aruba scriptment, and others around the net are real. They are real because the creator of these malicious attempts to fool people wrote them based on each scene of the trailers. When the scriptment describes a scene such as the Morpheus "He fights for us" scene from Revolutions....it is 100% accurate. He simply watched the trailer and made a story to go along with the shots from the trailer. As for the actual plots of these fake summaries...........completely fabricated. The creator of the a couple of these fake scriptments has actually come forward and admitted he made them up based on the scenes shown in the trailers. This should put all of your "maybe the spoiler is real" questions to bed for good. The creator has already denounced them as false, a complete fabrication from his own imagination.

#2. I agree with "icon"'s first post in this thread. I do not agree with the degrading insults but come on............you are in a Matrix forum discussing what you believe could be a spoiler to the next Matrix movie yet have not seen the two trailers that were released on May 15th? (After Reloaded credits, At end of Enter the Matrix game)

#3. "In reloaded, they said that when the machines got to Zion, it wasn't a battle, it was a slaughter (or something like that,"

You are referring to the scene where we learn of Bane's sabotage of the hovercraft fleet. The machines had not yet reached Zion by Reloaded's end..........what happend is the following.

The rebel fleet had a blockade set up between Zion and the surface. The plan was for each ship to be placed in such a stretegic position that when the sentinals came upon them they could all fire their EMP blasts and short out the sentinals.......yet leave the other ships unharmed as they were all placed right outside of each others EMP blast radius. Good plan too. Bane set off the EMP blast on his ship early, before the other ships were in position. This EMP shorted out all of the other ships. They were all sitting ducks in the water when the sentinals happened upon them. They had no way of fighting back as all of their ships were disabled. It wasn't a battle........it was a slaughter. There was only one survivor......and that survivor was Bane. The camera then pans to show Neo lying unconcious on a table aboard the Hammer and Bane lying directly opposite of him unconcious. This is the scene you are talking about from Reloaded (very last scene actually), it had nothing to do with Zion. The machines have not yet reached Zion. As a matter of fact at Reloaded's end it will still take the machines aproximately 9 more hours to reach the gates of Zion.

JediHDM
how do you know how long it will take the machines to reach Zion?

Evil Dead
I do not have possession of my Reloaded dvd right now, my sister is borrowing it or I would give you the exact time coding in the movie. In one of the scenes near the end of Reloaded Morpheus states "the machines will reach Zion in less than nine hours".......this is just after Neo informs him that the prophecy was false, just another system of control. That is how I know. From Larry Fishburn's mouth in the movie to my ears while watching sed movie. If it had been less than 8 hours he would have stated, "The machines will reach Zion in less than 8 hours".......therefore we know it is apoximately 9 hours (somewhere between 8 and 9).

JediHDM
NEO, says "if we dont do something, in twenty four hours, Zion will be destroyed..." i watched it two times, and morpheus doesnt say 9 hours...

Evil Dead
my bad........you are correct about that scene.....sorry, it has been over a month since I last watched Reloaded. The scene I'm thinking of must be the Zion control center.........we see Commander lock looking at the screen...........he asks how much time they have, the reply from one of the tech type people watching is aprox. 9 hours.

It also has something along those lines in the trailer. It say's "the machines will breach the walls of Zion within 12 hours"..........go back and watch the scenes with Commander lock in the control center.

The Omega

lucy46
Hello. I was wondering if anyone here knows how to get a downloadable version of Matrix Reloaded. Can anyone help me here, please?

Ushgarak
Hmm... is there actually any on-topic purpose for this thread any more?

lucy46
hi Ushgarak. Do you know of a downloadable copy of matrix2?

JediHDM
OMega> Yeah, i guess i just assumed that when the were talking about survivors on the Hammer, it meant the sentinels had already gotten to Zion, because they said "when they broke through..." Oh well...

SimplePriest
JediHDM> I took "when they broke through..." to mean when the machines broke through the line of ships. Usually when enemies break the line they can wreck shop on you. Whoa... wow, forgive me. You're not an idiot. You know that. Well anyway, I took it to mean the machines broke up their line formation.

rysdigital
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

JediHDM
If youo give an infinite amount of monkeys typewriters, they'd give you the complete works of Shakspeare...Yeah, really, it said so on the internet, and that never lies...

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.