New Forum: New Name, Age, Sex, Birthday thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
We haven't had one of these in a while, and being as we're in our new home I figured why not.

These are things you won't find in the profiles. If you don't want to reply that's fine.

If you do, just do it in the format of FirstName/Age/Sex/B'Day

Mine:

Glenn/32/M/22-7-68

Ushgarak
Mike/23/M/15-9-77

Dim
Victoria/27/F/12-5-73

ratcat
I think we may have an issue with the Anglo/American date layouts here cos I know for a fact that Dim's birhday is 5th December, but Brits will read it as 12th May.

Can I suggest instead that we use this format from here on out.

Glenn/32/M/22-Jul-68

JediOasis
Tim/19/M/Jan 25 '82/

razman
Rizwan/21/M/June 2 '80

zed
Zeeshan/19/M/29-03-82

jellabon
Peter/26/M/1-10-75

keokiswahine
keo/undeclared/guess/3 Apr ?? big grin evil face wink

darth fester
keith 30/ male / 1st august 1970 smokin'

mechmoggy
David/23/M/4th July 1977

darth fester
my brothers birthday is on star wars day

may the 4th be with you

hahahahahahahahahahaha smile

Dim
laughing out loud Nice one keo...ever the mystery.

ratcat
Can we play the guessing game. big grin

Gundark
Lisa/37/F/07-Jul-63

ratcat
I'm not getting this idea of hiding whether you are female or male... Maybe it's a girl thing? laughing out loud

queeq
Gundy, are you planning a alcohol happy holiday for the two of us? laughing out loud

ratcat
Have a good time...

Gundark
I'm coloring easter eggs tonite, why don't ya stop over ? And make sure you bring a tie, I'm dragging you to Mass on Sunday. Make sure you bring a tulip for Father Mike. laughing out loud

ratcat
Have fun. Me and churchs don't really mix that often... I'm more ya eat the chocolate kinda easter person. evil face

DarkFollowerOfTheSith
My name is Mark Smith, I am 20 years old, male, and born in July. big grin

Maui
???/23/?/5-31-77

Gundark
Does your name refer to the alcohol or the island, Maui ? Or both ? Just curious. cool

queeq
Aha, new supplier for the bar. What are your terms of delivery, Maui?
laughing out loud

queeq
Hiya Mark, welcome to the boards.

A tie???? I have to wear a tie in your church???? I haven't done that in years, but..... okay. laughing out loud

ratcat
I have a nice selection of Disney ties, you could borrow one of them...

queeq
Errrr.... no thank you.

ratcat
Not even this cute one with Goofy on it..... smile

queeq
Errr..... however tempting.... no thanks. laughing out loud

finti
Oleiv 32/M/27 april/1968 big grin Norse power

queeq
Finti is the Thor of these boards. laughing out loud

ratcat
And you should see the size of his hammer! laughing out loud

queeq
No thank you. laughing out loud

Gundark
Ooooooo, finti, your hammer is sooooo big. OOps, wrong toy. (Gets out spaceballs dolls) Ooooooo, your helmet is sooooo big. Hehehe.

You don't have to wear a tie to Mass, queeq. I just want you to wear one cause I wanna see if you clean up good. With only one pic, you are forever Han Solo to my eyes. Hmmmmm.....maybe I shouldn't have said that outside the closet. laughing out loud laughing out loud

ratcat
More Gundy pics huh? I'm getting excited already... wink

queeq
*pant pant pant* Me too. laughing out loud

ratcat
Yeah, but you just wana see her dogs.... laughing out loud

ratcat
Maybe we should start anoth pics thread. Dim & I are obviously exempt as we posted all those pics from our Disney trip... big grin rolling on floor laughing big grin

Gundark
I have some pics with my three dogs I'd like to post. My sister just got a scanner, so I'm all set.

darth fester
this is me on my holiday
http://www.geocities.com/keefyboy2001/keefyboy.jpg

Dim
Yeah...I wanna see pics of the new guys.

ratcat
Gundy, Gundy, Gundy!!!

wink wink wink

queeq
Hold it, RC. You got your chick, now leave Gundy to me. Private pics only, dear. You know the way.... big grin

keokiswahine
hey, don't leave me out there in never never land. I wanna see pics, too.

*sits down with cold blue milk smoothie, and waits* roll eyes (sarcastic)

keokiswahine
queeqer, put a tie on; it won't hurt ya. smile

ratcat
Keo, I'm pretty sure you don't wanna see the same kinda pics of Gundy that queeq is referring to.

And then again, maybe ya do... laughing out loud

queeq
And what kind of pics are those, RC?

ratcat
I really would not know, I'm far to pure and innocent....

keokiswahine
Bah !!! roll eyes (sarcastic) pure and innocent??? eek!

I did not fall off the applecart recently. laughing out loud stick out tongue big grin

DrK
Xizor/22/January 30, 1979. I am very male. evil face

ratcat
Hey everyone, it's testosterone man... laughing out loud

keokiswahine
*throws rolled up socks at RC, bonks him on noggin*

ratcat
Ooooo, ya bully! eek!

Gundark
I hope those were clean sox. hehehe. I will try to get my pics on this week.

queeq
I hope they were dirty socks. laughing out loud

ratcat
Yes, but then you're just nasty to me anyway.... sad

Ushgarak
Now then, laidies...

queeq
Ladies? Where? big grin

ratcat
He started it... stick out tongue

queeq
Did not! cool

keokiswahine
*bonks queeq on the head with a rolled up sock, too* evil face

ratcat
Hehehehe, did so!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Gundark
Okay, so we add sock bonking to squik hunting on the list of sporting events at the club. Now what can the prizes be ? laughing out loud

ratcat
You!!!

Oops, that was a bit naughty...

Gundark
Somehow I don't think queeq is gonna like that idea very much. But okay ! laughing out loud

Edna_witch
Eleanor , 17, female, 24th April!

Ushgarak
Great, just TELL them the name you made me take ages guessing...

Actually, I'd remebered your birthday. Doing so will look less impressive now...

Gundark
Wow that makes Edna, finti's wife Monika and my Tommy all having the same birthday ! What a small world !!! Well, I guess its pretty small in here...... cool

queeq
Gundy IS a prize. But I won that trophy quite a while back. Thank you very much.

Ushgarak
You can WIN the women here? Wow, that changes things...

queeq
Sure. You can buy the lottery tickets in the bar.

finti
I sell lottery tickets in real life no way you get them in this bar evil face You win a prize if you drink british milk big grin EU eek!

Ushgarak
Do British people score extra for British milk?

queeq
You can get the tickets in my office. But only when the leprichaun hat hangs outside the door.

Gundark
Leprechaun hat ? queeq, you really need to keep our toys in the closet, you know. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Sigh...

(Adds to list of 'keep Edna away from' threads...)

ratcat
That's what we like about you Gundy, you're up for anything.... laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

keokiswahine
*bonks Ush on head with rolled socks*

don't censor Edna; she's cool. big grin

finti
I see, she is back, reconsider Keo`s drink ban embarrasment have a Glen Dagobah ale.
And Gundy, Monika is not my wife I`m not married(thank God). We are living together and have done so for 5 years, man times just fly when you`re having fun. roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin' big grin

ratcat
SINNER!!! He's a SINNER!!!!

Hang on a minute... Me, YKW and oops, still...

Oh bugger, I think I'd better shut up now...

finti
Just for the sake of a discussion, why is that a sin? cool

ratcat
*Walks away quickly*

Not gonna touch that one with a 10 foot pole!!!

Gundark
Ah, sorry finti, old boy...forgot. Forgive me for my social blunder ? rolling on floor laughing

finti
Your social blunder is forgiven smokin' rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Finti the Benevolent One. big grin

And what's wrong with a leprechaun hat?

Ushgarak
Hey, Keo! Don't 'sock' me just becuase I am considerate of Edna's feelings!

I don't want another fight...

Well, I CERTAINLY don't want one like last time.

queeq
*starts building the ring again in the middle of the Bar*

keokiswahine
In that case, Ush.
* throws Edna's negligee from the clothes dryer over Ush's head*

queeq
Now, that is mean. We have to cherish young Edna, not chase her away with her undies.

ratcat
Ok, so what's the poor gitl gonna wear now.... eek!

queeq
*takes off his black robe and offers it to Edna*

Or in the words of the great Zereil: everyone looks good in black.

Edna_witch
Geez! I disappear for a few days and come back to find you throwing my undies around! Do you guys have any dignity? Please! Grow up and act like men and not children!

queeq
Oh, you're no fun anymore. laughing out loud

Men. Children. What's the difference?

Gundark
Ahem, queeq, I would like to point out since you have given Edna your sith robe you are now standing naked in the middle of the bar in case you haven't noticed. laughing out loud

queeq
You wish. evil face

I may be sick, but not as sick as not to wear anything under these robes. Look, it's my Sith spandex battle fatigue! big grin

Gundark
Cool, darling. smokin'

queeq
I knew you'd like the flesh colour with the stuck-on nipples. laughing out loud

finti
I only wish you chose a male version queeq big grin

keokiswahine
I didn't rip Edna's nightie off her body. Took it from the clothes dryer. You all have your minds in the gutter, as usual. Queeqer, you don't hafta run around in your body suit. and if Edna wants to flaunt her beautiful bod, weeellllllll, that's for her to decide. eek! wink big grin

ratcat
AH, but we don't know if it's beautiful. Actually, does anyone really care anymore???

Ushgarak
I don't believe you DID that, Keo!

Edna and myself are mature, sensible people. Quite why we are here I have no idea...

Be back on later, guys.

Gundark
Well even the batsuit had....oh, never mind stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Crumbs... it's too late to censor this forum from Edna...

This is hard work, you know!

Gundark
But I'll give you an A+ for effort, Ush ! cool

Ushgarak
As I have said before, it's worth it...

Edna_witch
Hey! Are you trying to say I am ugly? Well! Now I am hurt!

Ushgarak
HUH? When did anyone suggest that?
I... I don't know how you could say that...

Edna_witch
Well to be fair I could look absolutely hideous couldnt I? I will admit I am not about to win any beauty pageants (how do you spell that?) but Im not ugly! Honest!

Ushgarak
You COULD be, yes, but it would hardly be polite to assume so, would it?

And I reckon I am likewise in the looks department... I'm not getting on the cover of Playboy, by any means. Even if I WASN'T pale as a sheet.

Edna_witch
Hey there'snothing wrong with being pale! May biology teacher seems to have a habit of spreading rumours around all the other teachers that I am ill. First theyal seemedto think I was anaemic because I am so pale and then they all thought I had some sort of eating disorder because I never had breakfast. What is wrong with that woman?

Ushgarak
Modern day values, I'm afraid. Pale used to be extrmely beautiful, of course.

Did I mention that I was old-fashioned?

Edna_witch
Yes you did actually. However I am not your regular pale beauty. I'm too short, too chubby and have manky coloured hair! So there!

Ushgarak
What colour is 'manky'?

Edna_witch
I dont know. It seems to change colour every time I wash it. pople are forever asking me if I have died my hair. Some times it goes really red and other times it is a sort of a golden brown colour.

Ushgarak
Is that bad? I'm not sure what qualifies it as manky... bit out of touch with hair... and you can't be that chubby with all that bike riding...

Edna_witch
I havent ridden towork for a couple of weeks now. I eep getting lifts off one of my friends. Im too lazy! And incredibly unfit!

Ushgarak
Well, I'M unfit. Though I guess muscle wastage is a good way to fight flab... having recovered from most of that, I weigh in at a mighty nine stone now. Result!

Edna_witch
Not bad! im impressed! God I hope I don weigh more than you! That would be embarassing!

Ushgarak
'Hope' you don't? This would indicate that you don't know how much you weigh, which I doubt... regardless, it's not as if you're enormous, is it? Are you HAPPY with how you look?

You've mentioned boyfriends before, so it's not as if the Staffordshire community is saying 'bleugh, leave off chubby old Eleanor!', is it?

Edna_witch
Am I happy with the way I look? Well lets see Im a girl so that would almost definitely be no! Arewe ever happy with the way we look?

No I dont know how much I weigh. Ive never cared. I think Im about nine stone. I will go and check if you want. And no Im not huge!

Ushgarak
I thought that was just a steroetype...

If you can't see the scales, that's a bad sign...

(Apologies!)

Edna_witch
Hey! Thats not nice! 8 and a hlaf! Beat you!

Ushgarak
Goddamn!

I was below seven due the wasting period, though.

Hmm... difficult to be chubby at under ten stone, you know.

Edna_witch
Not when you are only five foot two!

Ushgarak
I'm going to have to look this one up... I'm still pretty sure that no-one is going to be complaining at your vast, bloated mass, though.

(This is because you don't have one, not becuase they're just too polite).

Edna_witch
Hey I didnt say I was bloated and huge. I said I was chubby and podgy! There is a huge difference!

Ushgarak
I MAY have been exaggerating for effect, you know...

Edna_witch
Well dont!

Ushgarak
Stopping immediately...

Dim
laughing out loud never discuss a woman's weight, Ush..never never never..

ratcat
Yeah, justlet her lie about it all she wants. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
you're digging yourself deeper, RC. roll eyes (sarcastic)

*gets barn boots out*

ratcat
Being in a hole is about the only thing I got going for me this week so I'll keep going if it's all the same...

keokiswahine
yah, RC, but you're digging yourself halfway through the earth's crust into never never land. what's prompting this shoveling action? confused

Ushgarak
I refuse to conform to steroetypes like never discussing a woman's weight... that sort of thing gets on my wick.

keokiswahine
Be nice. rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
I'm ALWAYS nice...

keokiswahine
I thank you; we all thank you. big grin

Ushgarak
Um, that's ok...

keokiswahine
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud big grin big grin

queeq
Ush and Edna get along VERY well. Both pale and approximately the same height. Sounds like a match made in the Chaos Club.

*calls wedding caterer*

ratcat
Oh, a wedding...

Three more and we can have a funeral...

Ushgarak
There you go on the wedding talk again!

Right then, all you woman out there. How much do you weigh?

finti
What is NJO? confused

Ushgarak
New Jedi Order. King Jedi's site. EJ and Merc went there after their... disagreement.

ratcat
Why not, over at NJO apparently they think I'm gonna marry Dim...

keokiswahine
Are you, RC? confused

Gundark
Not yet. They have to have some galactic adventures first. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Oh THAT'S the key, is it? I see...

Gundark
Yes. They have to save the universe first so they can build a passionate cat-n-mouse relationship on top of a foundation of fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants, adrenaline-fused, jump-to-lightspeed-to-avoid-capture-by-the-star-destroyer foreplay.

Any questions, class ? smokin'

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>