Chucky's Back !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
AICN has received word that because of Cabin Fever's strong box office opening with a wide release, Seed of Chucky has been given the greenlight. Looks like fans of horror gave a huge message to Hollywood.

Read more at the link below.

Source: http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/displ...ay.cgi?id=16116

BackFire349
yeah, its a beautiful thing when something your passionate about comes back in full force, i think horror movies will become the "in" thing again. alot of people are starting to get into them.

BackFire349
by the way, chucky is awesome.

pablo007
Yeah I know that horror is getting in and Chucky kicks ass. But did u know that the first weekend of Freddy Vs. Jason made more money than all the time New Nightmare and Jason X were in theaters together ?

Leftomaniac
That might be tangentially related to the fact that both those movies bit ass, whereas Freddy vs Jason was excellent.

Seed of Chucky, eh? Works for me. One thing I've always liked about the Child's Play series is it's universality- I mean, how many of us don't have memories of wishing our dolls could talk? I like it when movies are able to pervert childhood fantasies.

BackFire349
i ejoyed Jason X

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yay new childs play movie. smile

pablo007
Jason X had some cool kills but I didn't like the sci-fi touch to it.

Evil Dead
I wasn't a huge fan of Bride of Chucky...........I hope they do better this time.

- I also enjoyed Jason X.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Bride of Chucky was fun to watch. i thought it was stupid but it was enjoyable.

DeNiro
I like Jason X alot but but ne wayz i was thinking this was going to be about chucky moives u know childs play so i clicked on it and its about freddy and jason lol pabloo stop drinking the water down the in ol mexico wink

Leftomaniac
Okay, okay, apparently a lot of folks liked Jason X. Still, New Nightmare was a shame. Especially since it could have been great if it was handled right- in theory, it would have gone back to the thing that attracted people to the series in the first place.

I found all three, (Jason X, NN and Bride of Chucky) to be fun watches, but not very good IMHO. Still, Seed of Chucky could still be nice.

BackFire349
well if they were fun watched then nothing is wrong.

o kiMMii o
fcuking kool! i like this movie ish fun

DeNiro
i liked the new nightmare but it did suk royally it was a good moive to watch if nothing else was on but if even like home improvment was on i would rather watch that then new nightmare cause new nightmare just got borning but the best part in new nightmare is this

HEY.. EVER PLAY SKIN THE CAT?? i think that is one of fredies best lines

pablo007
Hahaha I don't get it about the water in ol' Mexico. What does it mean ? BKK said the same to me once. I loved all of the Child's Play movies, Bride of Chucky is the one I like the least but it's still fun and I would love to watch another one.

P.S. New Nightmare's concept was great but Freddy needed more screen time, more victims, more blood, and a faster pace.

slayer
i agree

DeNiro
the water in mexcio is supposed to be all shitty and make ya have the runs and make ur mind ****ed up thats what i heard and also if u live in certain spots in mexico the pollution is so bad it is like ur smokin 3 pack of sigs a day by just breathong the air

DemonicGambit
Alright I can't wait for the new Chucky movie yes

pablo007
Hahaha dude that's false, you can't believe everything you hear. Pollution is only bad in Mexico City but it's not that bad, is as the same as LA. And only some rural towns get ****ed up water, but it doesn't make u crazy or anything, it just gives u diarrhea or something like that. I drink bottled water only cuz it's better.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
seriously i wanna see Chucky vs Leprechaun or no wait Chucky vs Leprechaun vs Troll. that would be awesome lol

BackFire349
that would be awesome.

basementred
new nightmare didn,t suck chucky sucks

basementred
jason x suck9i do like the friday the 13th series)

phoenix87
well bride of chuck was funny witch made the movie watchable "rude ****in doll" but i love chuck and i saw the seed and it was like bride lol but n e who. i never got around to watching Jason X because i thought it would kill the whole series i love Jason and i had a feeling it wasnt going to be good but yeah thats all dooby do ... *insert lil whisle here*

Azrael01
I liked Jason X it was better than Jason takes Manhattan
I didn't really like seed of chucky they tried to be funny. There wasn't enough of the good old slasher chucky.

phoenix87
Yeah thats very tru. So Jason x isnt bad? i have heard so many yes it is no it isnts so i am like AHHHHHHH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.