Why did you....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
... choose the Avatar you are carrying (if you are) ?

I don't know if there's a thread like this but I chose mine because I had a good time with the 1st Scary Movie and I'm a big fan of the Scream movies and this one reminded me of both movies.

BackFire349
because it looked neat and scary, and being the forum horror expert i thought it suited my gimmick.

DemonicGambit
I dunno really, I'm thinkin' of changin' it soon, but not sure what I should change it to

LindsIsTightK
Because I <33333 fairies and they have this sexy look to them

BackFire349
especially yours

Rogue Jedi
because the hood and cloak is what i would wear if i were a jedi.....the fact that you cant see the face makes it cool.

LanceWindu
I don't have one right now, but my next one will be there to match my next signature.

pablo007
Your new ava is way cooler than the old one RJ !

Tired Hiker
I chose this avitar because it triggers the dragon in me.

CandyKoRn
Because it was the only thing (allowable on here) in my E drive.. suitable as an avatar.

Rogue Jedi
i like kitties.

LanceWindu
My sister was obsessed with Hello Kitty in the 80's.

Rogue Jedi
there are only a few i like.

Tired Hiker
And one would have to be our favorite kitty, Badkittykitty! Where is she tonight. Probably on the prowl, like most kats!

yerssot
ava...ter?

Baylin
Mines because I like wolves and were wolves and stuff....

happy kine
i have calvin throwing a snowball... its a symbol of mirth. and being a mirth maker.....

Paola
I like Elektra

Captain REX
I dunno, I just felt like putting it there because it looks cool.

Somebody said it looks like crack on a mirror...how would they know? stick out tongue

FallingBlue
cause Seig from Chaos Legion looks cool

Spiderman is one of my favorite superheroes

Nivvy
Because i Lurve the Colour Green, Plus i like the Roman Font. So, for the benefit of those that don't know. The symbol is an "N" .......... Naturally for Nivvy.

slayer
because i'm a big fan of zombies

Storm
because I' m a huge fan of the Final Fantasy games though I' m frustrated now because I can' t win http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/frusty.gif the battle at the beginning of disc 4 (FF VIII)
I tried more than a dozen times but it' s hopeless
I' m lost sad http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

o kiMMii o
its a personal thing.....

Phoenix
cos it looks vaguely like a Phoenix

shadow_angel
Because I'm into witchcraftstick out tongue

MetalHeart
bc Dimmu is cool

HBK
Cause it moves.

nick1811
how come this has been bumped from two years ago!?

CherryTopper
cuz I like marilyn Manson

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by nick1811
how come this has been bumped from two years ago!?

What's it matter? The person who bumped the thread kept it on topic. Useless bumps are the worst, this however is ok.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
What's it matter? The person who bumped the thread kept it on topic. Useless bumps are the worst, this however is ok.
yeah! kick his ass!!!
and btw, i chose mine because elmo DOES know where each and every one of you lives. deal with it.

CherryTopper
and I am in love

mysterio69
with marilyn manson? ewww.

CherryTopper
NO! well he is sexy sometimes

but my bf and I love him

mattador
My av is the acutal photo used for the "Mutter" album by Rammstein,, my fav band big grin yes

mysterio69
Originally posted by CherryTopper
NO! well he is sexy sometimes

but my bf and I love him
awwwww...hopefully for you he looks nothing like manson.

CherryTopper
he sharesa sign with him!!! eek!

Ken Kenobi
I chose my avatar because I made it with Photoshop, and it suits any signature I use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.