Most repulsive movie you have seen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dario Argento
I think it is "Nekromantik"

grymlock
i think it's should be from justin to kelly... what can i say... cheers!!

Leftomaniac
Repulsive as in- "Oh lord, that movie was so gory and intense, I'm going to vomit!" Or as in- "Oh lord, that movie was so bad, I'm going to vomit!"?

BackFire349
Irreversible

Striel
Dead Alive. I despise that movie...

BackFire349
you dont like dead alive? why? that movies hilariously silly.

Striel
It is disgusting. I can't even find it funny, I just want to forget about it. *ugh*

DeNiro
my mind is so dirty and just garbaged up by tv and music and everything else nothing replusies me ne more so i got to say havent seen ne thing yet to freak me out to get me sick

BackFire349
deniro, go find irreversible, i garentee a queezy feeling during that movie, it is amazing.

pablo007
I haven't seen so much gore as the rest of u guys but what seemed kinda sick is when the deadites are rotting at the end of the 1st Evil Dead. I've seen the movie like 40 times so it doesn't shock me now but the 1st time I saw it shocked me.

jadedntupelo
hands down it would have to be John Water's 1972 classic "Pink Flamingos".If seeing a drag queen eating dog crap doesn't repulse you check out the long banned movie "Cannibal Holocaust"."Cannibal" even has it own web site.cannibalholocaust dot com.I dare you you to check it out.

BackFire
Cannibal Holocaust is a truley disgusting movie, I agree. But that's just because of it's animal deaths. Otherwise it wouldn't be that harsh.

It's a great movie, and I agree, every horror fan should see it.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Braindead love that movie but too gory.

BidMyBlood2Run
Last House on the Left

BackFire
Another good one. But I Spit on Your Grave is basically the same idea, with much more disgusting images.

BidMyBlood2Run
I haven't seen I Spit On Your Grave... not sure if I want to rent it. Last House on the Left was really disgusting and played with your emotions.

julibug
The most disgusting movies I've seen probably wouldn't bother any of you guys. roll eyes (sarcastic) Ghostship bothered me. From Dusk Til Dawn bothered me. I didn't even see Hannibal, but someone described the scene in the kitchen where Hannibal was feeding the guy...and that really bothered me! I like eerie movies, but not gross stuff. I know - I'm a wimp!

julibug
Oh, btw, my husband can usually handle watching lots worse stuff than I can. The only movie I've ever heard him say that bothered him was Resident Evil.

thorncrawler
audition is the worst that i've seen, seeing a man have his leg cut off with cheese wire, nise

Cowboyography
Ill vouch for last house on the left, Not repulsive because of gore but repulsive because the bad guys are some sick fuks (so are the folks) All the gore flicks (Dead Alive, Evil Dead) dont really repulse me, they More or less entertain and humor me

Dario Argento
If you wanna see some really sick fuks you should watch Last House on Dead End Street

Espantada20
I have yet to see Braindead/Dead ALive,but I think that hands down the most disgusting repulsive movie I have seen is The Fly.That movie is nasty.Every time I watch it I have to turn away when I know something nasty is coming up.First he starts turning into a nasty pimply thing.Then all his body parts tart falling off.Eww it's nasty just thinking about it.And then when the woman is dreaming that she has an abortion 'cause she's pregnant by the Fly and a larvi comes out.Sick really sick.Also I agree that From Justin to Kelly is also repulsive.heehee hee

xblanex
The excorcist. I hate that movie.

badkittykitty
eraser head is way disturbing,they use a real goat fetus to create images...but a terrible movie.
I know how lame this is but blood sucking freaks gave me nightmares

Espantada20
Oh and Hellraiser.Those movies are so gross.People with no flesh,eatting flesh shit like that.So nasty.Ew and then they have sex.Eww I got the chills just thinking about it.

Mtrav
The movie Dead Alive was rediculous, but this same person later made the new Lord of the Rings trilogy.

SilverFighter
Go to your local video store and check out "STREET TRASH" trust me it is very gore.

If you want a movie in which you are repulsive at the film and not with the film then check out "Monster in the Closet". Honestly that movie does not deserve to be a Cult Classic.

heatherfeather7
Not that it was a bad movie, but Dog Soldiers kinda turned my stomach. Mostly the part where that guy's stomach is ripped open so the people with him stuff his guts back in and then use super glue to glue him shut. I'm sure there are grosser ones out there, there are some in this thread I've never seen, but that is the yuckiest so far.

tabby999
i dunno, evil dead wasn't that gory, evil dead 2 on the other hand used a sh*tload of blood. i dunno, Ichi The Killers pretty harsh.

ColetteFae
The Fly II, that is the only movie to disgust me. The Fly didn't even do that and that is a nasty movie.

lil bitchiness
Cannibal Holocaust and Hellraiser....

Oh man, thats just plain nasty....

zombieman
A film called "Salo" the whole thing is just so ****ing wrong

Dario Argento

sumunabeech
I'd have to agree to Pink Flamingos. But the scene in Bad Taste where they were drinking the chuck almost made me spew.

Voorhees
I dont think ive actually ever been repulsed by a movie. The more gory the better i say

tabby999
i dunno, Bad Taste is horrible, but its so bad its good. such a odd movie.

lil bitchiness
Bad Taste was werid..i swear, i dont kow how people come up with that stuff...nasty!

octapushunter
the last matrix. that thing stunk

wicker_man
Bad Taste was great, Peter Jackson shows he has one hell of imagination way before he took the Lord of the Rings helm and ultimately marked his place in Hollywood, there were a couple of quite disgusting scenes but nothing that repulsed me, i found it more corny, funny and quite frankly stupid (all in a good way) rather then repulsive and shocking.

samhain
If you want to have your stomach turned then look no further than the rape scene in SCUM, a movie about a borstal prison starring a young Ray Winstone. My friend told me about the scene when he lent it to me and it still knocked me sick. If you're talking about blood and guts, Dog Soldiers wasn't bad but I think Ichi the killer wins. rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

BackFire
Queen of the Damned disturbed me becuase of it's abundance of everything bad.

lil bitchiness
I havent seen Queen of the Damned yet, and i was so damn tempted to rent it last weekend as well...

Voorhees
Unspeakable had some pretty disturbing scenes that some may find repulsive. I just found them damn hilarious.

O-Ren
"The Beyond".

smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.