Matrix Restarted IV The Unexpected Arrival

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterofmatrix
after matrix restarted III finishes on 5th october 2003. the first part of mr 4 will be posted here on 15th november 2003. part 1 is still in production and im going to wait till i finish the story till i post it. ill let you know of any delays or early postings in here

Korri
this could be a book!

masterofmatrix
mr 3 is completed very very early so you should expect mr 4 tobe posted in a couple of days so keep waiting folks

masterofmatrix
sorry but i garuntie that mr4 part 1 will arive on 2nd of october 2003 i have to write the whole thing before i post part 1

masterofmatrix
unlike the last mr there will be 20 parts so im going to be genorus and post part 1 a little earlier than expected

masterofmatrix

masterofmatrix

masterofmatrix
post comments please

masterofmatrix

Alias Neo
cool
big grin

Vim
this an almost LOTR mix with matrix, with huge armies fighting each other instead of one on one, or one hundred on one ... Its ubercool!!

masterofmatrix
so do you like it

masterofmatrix

masterofmatrix

masterofmatrix

masterofmatrix

masterofmatrix

DBZFan
So is this roleplay?

masterofmatrix
dont have a clue

Vim
no, masterofmatrix is just writing a story based on what he knew of the matrix movies, then added his own stroy line, and it has gone crazy! but in a good way... ! lol, I'm a little confused what happened to lance and neo? and then the hovercraft chase ended rather abruptly...

masterofmatrix
lance was killed by trinity if you scrool back up it says: Lance got up behind him and jabbed his fist into Neos chest. Black liquid surrounded neo in a matter of seconds but it was going up lances arm and covered half of his body. Trinity thought quickly and shot the other half of lances head. The liquid was still running over him and off neo. Neo was free from it but fell unconscious instantly. Lance was covered in it. It ran up to his head and disappeared. Lance fell to the floor instantly with 4 bullet holes to the left of his head. and the hovercraft chase. in 2 more parts there is about 5 minutes of reading for the hovercraft chase (whick would probably be about 3 parts) and there is around 20 parts left

masterofmatrix

masterofmatrix

hotsauce6548
i thought the NEB was destroyed and if they blew up the generator wouldnt they themselves blow up to?

The Ones
mom cant think of anyything to do after that so im taking over. in the next part:

neo finds out about the upcoming smith invasion

neo and the one get seperated turning into a huge battle,

trinity gets the ones powers inside her..to a not so good consequence

the one makes a deal with neo, if he destroys the agent invasion, the one will connect with neo again, if he fails, the one will destroy both worlds, neo has 1 problem, he's human and the one doesnt help...leading to a 5 part battle with agent001

The Ones

The Ones
i am continuing the story here, i am not putting up a new thread for part 2

The Ones
hot sauce, if you read carefully you would see that the neb got a new ship from zion

Vim
Whoa, is right! Crazyyyyy ! like my story! its crazy too!

The Ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.