Adventures of Pete and Pete

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
Does anyone remember this show from their childhood? i know i do, i always thought it would be cool to see another episode of it now, but unfortunately nick doesnt play reruns anymore. so anyways, i was flipping through the channels today, and i landed on some really obscure channel... and i couldnt believe my eyes, a rerun of the show was on, so i watched it expecting it to have lost its charm over the years, and with my growing up...but its still a very good show, very surprised. awesome show, anyone remember it?

DemonicGambit
Yeah, I remember that show, it was funny! I liked the shop teacher he was funny, an' didn't the mom have a metal plate in her head?

KidRock
oh dear sweet jesus i loved that show! and when was this rerun of it on you saw BF

p.s you dont look like the type to watch nickeloadeon BF wink lol jk

Tex
Oh yeah, I grew up on that show!
Haven't seen an episode in over 10 yearseek!

LanceWindu
I still watch the show.

It comes on Noggin, which is Nickelodeon for Babies in the morning and for Teens towards the afternoon and night.

You can see it just about everyday.

I watched this show all the time when I was younger.

BackFire349
yeah, thats the channel i watched it on, noggin, still a great, smart and creative show.

LanceWindu
I like Arnie!

The strongest man...in the world!

BackFire349
you mean....Artie... smile

LanceWindu
Umm...yeah...Artie.

It's been a while since I've seen an episode with him.

BackFire349
yeah, he was great.

LanceWindu
You could easily tell he was 'slow'.

BackFire349
lol yeah, plus he was so skinny and weak looking, it was funny that he was supposedly the strongest man in the world.

LanceWindu
Yeah and he lived in a Port-a-Potty.

BackFire349
hahhaa, oh yeah, forgot about that.

LanceWindu
I thought he was hilarious.

BackFire349
indeed he was, along with the fact that the mom had a plate in her head.

LanceWindu
I liked little Pete's tattoo.

BackFire349
oh yeah, patunia or however its spelled.

LanceWindu
I believe it's Petunia.

BackFire349
yeah thats the one.

LanceWindu
I can make her dance.

*moves arm back and forth*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.