More Proof Smith Can Fly!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload

burlyman
edit: sorry pic went wrong

burlyman
edit: sorry pic went wrong (again)

JediHDM
yes, Smith can fly, or he has the ability to push off from the ground and then acieve a parallel flight path... If you dont look in the tv spots that you dont have, you wont see that Smith and Neo are trading punch for punch, trajectory for trajectory, flying through the Matrix battling between buildings... shifty

Crash_Overload
yeah I know, the pic is reversed horizontally, But that was to re-size the enitr picture, i mean, i am sure you don't want to see my entire desktop. smile

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif smith can fly!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif

Sifer
I told you it was going to happen - but NooOOoooOO :P

Korri
i know lol

i think it is so kewl i even wrote a song about it!!

happy kine
why is it mirror image? did you take a picture of your desktop?

Crash_Overload
Yup, as i mentioned above.

Korri
*korri sings and dances some more* Smith can Fly oh Smith can Fly!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif

Crash_Overload
Smith can fly!
Smith Can Fly!

Watch him fall down and DIE!!!

Light him uo on fire!
We don't need no water let the mither HEE-HAN burn
Burn Mother HY-HAN
BURN!!!

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Sifer
I'm slim Smiddy, yes I'm the real smiddy, all you other slim Smiddy's are just imitatin', so won't the real slim Smiddy please stand up, please stand up, please stand up!

Muhahahaha.

Some of the other lyrics in that song are quite appropriate also...lol smile

Korri
laughing out loud oh gawd too funny

silver_tears
u can see him fly if u watch the revolutions trailer and it goes really fast put in the pic above that scene neo ducks and smith flies through the hole big grin

Sifer
Well itsn't also obvious in the new trailers where it actually shows both of them taking off and also showing them fighting in mid-air DragonBall-Z style.

burlyman
here is him taking off (slowed down) smile

JediHDM
GO DBZ!!! hey, maybe Neo goes supersaiyan, and kills all the smiddys with a spirit bomb...HAHA

xemir
In that picture of smith flying at neo threw the hole behind smith it looks like the archs. televisions.

revolution_man
when entertainment weekly did a fall movie report on revolutions this bit was said in it...."the fight that the brothers have aptly named the 'super brawl' is a fight that takes place both in the skies above the matrix and down on the ground".....if that isnt enough confirmation that smith flies then i dont know what is. also, in cinema magazine, they did a behind the scenes thing on both reloaded and revolutions and one thing that they asked the visual effects people was what the hardest deffect was, and they said..."making realistic flying. For about a week, we had HUGO and keanu fight in wires above a green screen that took a lot of time and a lot of work" another confirmation

SimplePriest
Awesome. This fight is going to be great. I hope the other fights in the movie are good too. I think they did a good job of it in Reloaded. Each fight scene was cool. The chateau, the car chase, the burly brawl, even the little one with the three agents vs. neo or neo vs. seraph. Ok, so basically I am ready to see this movie now. I feel I've waited long enough. Show me!! Show me please!

Korri
its so exciting!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.