Who would you like to see fight in X-men 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mystique
i would like to see
Iceman vs Pyro Gambit vs. Wolverine Mystique vs. Nightcrawler

RemyLeBeau
Id love to see mystique and gambit fight. Or Gambit vs. Wolvie or Strom vs. Mystique

LISA-J
I'd just like to see Rogue fight anyone!! She has to get some of the fights in X3,otherwise i'm not going to be a happy camper. mad mad mad mad mad

Kes
lol I wanna see Storm fight and kick ass. Dont care with whom.

LISA-J
Forget Storm,we already saw her fighjt Toad in X1.Rogue hasn't fought anyone and she really,really needs to fight someone!!!!!! rock miffed miffed rock

Kes
Yeh but it was just her getting kick and the using wind and the thunder. Thou I love her attitude in that scene. She should be more like that.

LanceWindu
I want to see more fighting from everybody!

roguegambit
I would love to see Rogue fight Ms Marvel and absorb her powers. cool

LanceWindu
Ms Marvel more than likely won't be in X3.

gambit88
i wanna see gambit vs wolvie and nightcrawler vs toad and last but not least i wanna see cyclops get beat up by anybody

Mystique
lol cyclops is a pansy

buffymitch
I defenitley want to see pyro and iceman. Because they are exact opposites. It will be an expensive scene though

GambitEVOFan1
Id like to see another Wolverine vs. Mystique fight, i thought that one was pretty cool. And i would love to see Rogue fight someone maybe even Rogue vs. Gambit before they fall in love WHICH THEY WILL!!Or i will have to hurt someone!!

jameshowlett
hmmm i would like to see the fight between jean grey and the pheonix force

AceOfGambit
Me, I wanna see the arial fight between Toad and NightCrawler. I want to see Gambit vs Cyclops, because they basically have the same type of energy for their powers,Pyro vs. Iceman, but Pyro will have Mystique with him, so Rogue is forced to fight Mystique.

Mystique
I heard toad might come back i also heard they want saber again lady deathstrike's actress might be in x3 even if her character died

jameshowlett
havok vs. cyclops would be cool but probaly not gonna happen since there brothers and all

sugarxen
Um I definately think Storm needs to do more fighting, she's been sidelined in a lot of fights during the movies to make room for Wolverine...however I won't mind seeing Wolverine kicking some more butt in X3 and preferably with Sabertooth like in the comic books cause they go hell for leather O.O Havok and Cykes have fought and it would be fun to see them fight in the movies if they decided to bring havok's character in because they cancel out each other's powers, teehee! And yesssssh gambit and mystique or rogue (if even she doesn't get her strength etc...it would be cool to see him break into the mansion and then get confronted by rogue and then steal a kiss or something and get messed up! o.O oooohh.)

and i don't think gambit and cyclops have the same powers...scotts are more optic/prismic blasts and gambit has the kinetic boarding on some fission reaction thingy - dats what the last wolverine and gambit comicy said at least embarrasment but personally i'm tired of hearing gambit compared to cyclops because i don't see a connection...but if i'm wrong then i am humbled smile

babytay303
I would LOVE 2 see Kitty fight in X-men3

Asuran Zala
If he's in it, Juggernaut against anyone. Iceman versus Pyro for sure.

LISA-J
Rogue should definitly fight Mystigue or Magneto Happy Dance to get back them for liberty island. smile

icemagik
I think gambit should fight cyclops, ice-man should fight pyro, wolverine fight lady deathstrike, I would love to see more of colossus, ice-man, pryo, kitty pryde and maybe cyclops actually doing something with those powers of his, more mutants are needed, archangel, havok and some bad guys

icemagik
rolling on floor laughing

icemagik
Originally posted by icemagik
rolling on floor laughing [/
" Life dont get much better than this" gambit comics

icemagik
thanks

beavis46
even though i think he should get less attention in x3 you gotta have wolvie against someone.not gambit though cos i think his fights are best when hes the underdog (mystiqu was faster and could disguise,sabretooth was bigger and badder,deathstrike was more advanced,even strykers men outnumbered him).no disrespect to gambit but wolvs needs to fight way badder people like a sentinal or juggernaut.

beavis46
pyro vs iceman
nightcrawler vs toad?
storm vs phoenix and storm loses
rogue uses magnetos power against him but no actual fight

beavis46
colossus and wolverine vs juggernaut?

eleveninches
All of the x-men (with magneto) vs Phoenix;
Iceman vs Pyro;

beavis46
itd be cool to show some teamwork against phoenix or juggernaut.i dont think gambit's tough enough to fight wolverine though as wolvs has to clearly be the underdog,what does anyone else think?

Line
I haven't read the comics so I don't know that much about the characters - thought phoenix was Jean Grey ....?

beavis46
yeah she and she isnt,phoenix(one of many versions)is probably gonna be jeans mutation increasing. check out www.marveldirectory.com if you've time

FieryPhoenix
I'd like to see Storm VS Mystique. big grin

Anyone remember the Cauldron Evolution episode, where Storm beat the crap out of her? laughing It's one of my favorite episodes.

Line
Thanks! Sounds complicated, so guess I'd better.

SheCat
I'd like to see Gambit vs. anyone (but preferably Storm, because I hate her). Juggernaut would rock (a fight between him and Magneto or Sabretooth would rule). I'd like to see Rogue vs. Pyro sometime too. Bobby vs. John is way too predictable to me.

xmen fan
hmmmmm i think it would be......storm and wolverine..i think that would be a close match,but i would want wolverine to win Happy Dance

Maelstrom
It'd be cool if they could show some telepathy fighting in the physical form, like Rachel used to be to the X-men. Havok and Cyclops are immune to eachothers powers, so they would have to slug it out, still it'd make a good light show. Nightcrawler can climb walls like the Beast(not as Spiderman does) I'd like to see him use his powers more. He is undetectable in shadows. In the movie, when he's in the tree and is spotted, he could have been unseen in the shadows of it. Seems like they go for the "dupes" of their lives instead of the "supes".
I'd like to see a hero showdown, where the Avengers, come in in an all out, no intoduction to the viewer, and where Spider-man swings in and is in turmoil over which side to aid. These movies rely to heavy on will they like it, just put in it what they like and the movie go`er's will love it.

Jinx
i wanna see storm vs Mistique (but Storm not using her elemental power)

Mana4X2
I would love to see Storm and Phoenix in a full blown areal battle.

Winterine
I'd love to see Maverick and Marrow fight anyone (just about) and win.. but I must be a minority here sad

Magee
I think a fight between Collosus and Juggernaut would rule. Maybe as a sort of backround fight to the main action in the movie. And it could be that Juggernaut is heading for the mansion after xavier and all the x-men are gone so Collosus is the only one left to protect the x-kids and who can go up against Juggernaut. Then maybe the x-kids would come running out and try to help Collosus with a stupendous show of there powers.

blu_phoenix
Jean and everyone;

Like the battle in the Dark Phoenix Saga - following the Phoenix awakening, in the park outside the Hellfire Club's quarters.

You know, the one just after the blackbird explodes, and where Colossus picks up a tree to whack her with it but Jean turns it into gold...that one.

Sacrifise666
magneto and apocolypse fight will be awsome.

jojow2
I would really like to see Juggernaut fight some poeple or Apocalypse.

Rabid_Wolverine
i would like to see a fight between ice man and pyro who ever wins gets rouge.

Austinzilla
dude Mystique is Nightcrawler's mom...i doubt that would happen

FRO§T
iceman and pyro

GothicBlare
ok I Sooooo Wanna See Rogue vs. Gambit or Rogue vs. Mystique or Rogue vs. Pyro!!!!!!! That whould be SOOOOOO ASOME!

p.s ROGUE AND GAMBIT 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes yes

FRO§T
y would rogue vs gambit, they are spost to be lovers

John Allerdyce
ice prick vs johnny

Jury Copeland
de princess and de prince charming? shifty

John Allerdyce
0.o rogue and remy?

Darth Jello
well, I don't know who the new villians will be, but Wolverine vs. cyber would be worthwhile (and probably nc-17 rated). and though seeing them on screen together will probably never happen, bullseye and deadpool are the greatest comic team in the marvel universe.

katie_girl09
Rogue vs. Gambit
Gambit vs. Mystique
Storm vs. Jean Grey

katie_girl09
Jean Grey as Pheonix of course!

C-h-A-m-B-e-R22
Iceman vs. oh so popular Pyro

pr1983
iceman'd kick his ass...

Mainstream
pryo would go down so fast.

xman1122
In one of my posts in the Synopsis thread I suggested that Rogue fight a Ms. Marvel type character. I think it would be awesome for them to fight over Bobby big grin

pr1983
pyro(sparks lighter) - "you gonna burn bobby"

iceman - "i dont think so"

he freezes pyros heart... pyro dies... oh well...

juggernaut74
Colossus vs. Juggernaut would be worth the price of admission.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.