Holes, khelo thomas, jake smith, max kasch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

feltonfreak
oooooo,a nyon else thing they are wonderful? oooo spicy hot. Happy Dance Happy Dance eek!

nemo
who r they? blink

DeNiro
r u reffering to the book holes or the moive cause the book kicked ass i read it twice but i havent seen the moive yet but i prolly will when it comes out on dvd

feltonfreak
omg, they were in the movie holes, which is released the 23rd happy

CandyKoRn
um.. *confuzzled*

feltonfreak
thats nice: go here: www.holes.com

CandyKoRn
yea s'lovely, ain't it?

stick out tongue

diegocala
tis, truely lovely luv!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
naa naa.. shia is stanley and he is hott and he puts on a great performance in the movie ima buy it as soon as it comes out..

feltonfreak
uhhhhhhhhhhhh no. stanley is butt ugly yes

DeNiro
he is one ugly dude with his fu*ckin shagg i am a dude and dont jdge ne dudes but the only kid u could say that had a "cute" look to him with his crazy hair and his big ears and crooked teeth was the khelo kid that played zero he was a good actor and not judgin guys again just got to say it twice

blondbebe12
Omg that little zero kid is the cutest kid I have ever seen that is like 12 or something. bunny

blondbebe12
If Zig Zag trimmed the fro thing a lil bit he would be hott! smile

Cheezy_Puffs
I like lizards. and khelo, shia , and james , yep i like them too. rock Cheezy_Puffs rock

feltonfreak
omg, khleo is 14, and he is really hot, and max (zig zag) did trip his hair, and i liked him better WITH his hair. but squid is still the best.

karenaguayo2000
PPL ! Max looks great with the hair! (did he really cut it? *sniff sniff,nooo* Khelo is not a "little" boy. OK? And maggie, you can soooooo not say that about Shia! grrrrrrr
pirate Pirates of the Carabbean rocks, johnny depp and orlando are awesome. AND Zig Zag is the awesomest of them all. Then theres Caveman and Zero. OK. done

karenaguayo2000
Caribbean*** soz

karenaguayo2000
Maggie, Squid had like, 2 lines. He's still coll and all though.

karenaguayo2000
cool* lol soz

Bacon
Max Kasch is sooooooo damn sexy!!!does NE1 know where i can find pics & info on him?? rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance eek! wink Happy Dance thanx ppl Happy Dance

feltonfreak
okay squid had moe that 2 lines. i can repete them all so sweet!

feltonfreak
wait... is that sweat? lol i don't know how to spell.

Khelo_Luver:)
Khelo Thomas is a fuc*in Hotti and he is only 14. Im gonna be the first mrs. khelo thomas! lol love yes

Khelo_Luver:)
Shiah is a hotti 2 man. he shoulda kept his shagg: up :

Kes
Moving to celebs
moving--moved

*Danii*
OOOOOOH YES YES YES, READ MY SIG PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Danii*
Is Khleo 14?? Wow, same age as me!
But Max has the best taste in countries to go to Uni in!!!
Has any one heard the Cast commentary?Just listen to what he says at the start of it!!!!
And Jake M. Smith is just like the HOTTEST GUY ON EARTH!!!

kheloluva4eva99
who likes khelo? if u do and u have aim or aol, im me at kheloluva4eva99

kheloluva4eva99
who eva like zero, and has aol or aim, im me at kheloluva4eva99 and if u don't the email me at horseluva4eva91 ok so hahahaha i no some of u like him so have fun e~mailin and im me (Zero is so Hott he is a total hottie).

kheloluva4eva99
Khelo is 13 Duh

kheloluva4eva99
and if u can't contactme then try this s/n babibash99. that is if u like khelo leon thomas. p-p-p-p-pleace im me.it would be so nice to talk to someone that likes him to. so i can talk bout him as u no (he is a total hottie).

InkaBinka00782
ya jake smith is hott!!! ow ow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.