***tv Spots / New Trailers!!!***

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
I'm sorry to those of you who know this, but I'm tired of putting this every five posts because people are too damn lazy to look around. Hence... mad

WARNER BROS. HAS FOUND MOST, IF NOT all, SITES THAT CONTAINED THE 6 TV SPOTS/TRAILERS THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED YET, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT FINISHED YET, AND CONTAIN WORK THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE IN THE END PRODUCT. ERGO, WE DO NOT HAVE LINKS TO SITES THAT HAVE TRAILERS, AND WE WON'T, UNLESS THE WB ALLOWS US TO. SO STOP ASKING, AND WASTING THE TIME OF MYSELF AND THOSE OF US AROUND HERE WHO TRY TO HELP EVERYONE ELSE WITH THEIR QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS, ETC. AGAIN, DO NOT ASK FOR THE ADDRESSES; WE DO NOT HAVE THEM. IF WE DO OBTAIN THEM, WE WILL POST THEM AS SOON AS WE GET THEM.

That is all...

The Omega

JediHDM
YES!!! I can be the ONE now!!! oh, wait, is this the Oracle's cookie, or just chocolate chip...?

SpikeSpiegel
i think its raison

SimplePriest
Here, have a banana instead. I promise you that by the time you finish eating it you'll feel right as rain.
Happy Dance

audioheem
Easy tiger, how are we spose to have known that?

JediHDM
Maybe if you had read the five plus posts that i have made, plus the ones others have made, saying that exact thing, then you WOULD know that...I made this thread because i am tired of rewriting it...

rysdigital
i agree with Jedi. reading ain't that hard people :/

audioheem
Well i havent seen any so.. how bout keepin' ya panties un-knotted

JediHDM
Well, if you go to "New Trailer",and "my gift to u all", that i can see with a cursory glance, im sure there are others, though... Both have been in the time that you have been here...so, no, i will not calm down, and i dont wear panties *shakes head, disgusted*

Korri
ohhhh can i have one? r they one of smiths? laughing out loud

The Omega
Korri> Wouldn't YOU like to know? cool

hodgie723
The Cookie. I've always wondered what that was all about. I heard that there was a deleted scene that described the significanceof the oracle giving Neo the cookie. do you guys know the significance?

JediHDM
theres another thread about the significance...

-=Urot=-
Can someone plz tell me what site I can get the movie trailers from? big grin

Evil Dead
Hmmm.........glad I saved them all the other day.

JediHDM
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! ARGH!!!!

-=Urot=-
Llaughing out loudL!

You know I am. laughing

*** I have all that I need. Indeed! wink ***

JediHDM
HAHA... Yeah, i know, but there are some people i wonder about...

Korri
of coarse i would laughing

audioheem
Well i dont tend to read every thread so theres little chance I would have seen it. If YOU read every thread, then good for you, but I simply don't have the time...
But how can we ever have time... if we don't TAKE time? lol

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

sargoth7
http://www.code-matrix.net/
they still have em, if ya'll didn't know that

hodgie723
hey Jedhi> if you don't mind sparring a few minutes of your precious time to breifly explain the significane of the cokkie the oracle gives neo instead of me looking for the thread that would take awhile to find. Thanks.

hodgie723
or sorry, if you don't know the significance than im sorry for passing that judgment.

JediHDM
check "the oracle's 'snacks'" thread, its there, my idea, everybody elses ideas...Yes, i do see the significance, and i'm also taken aback, by the force of your words...after all, the thread is on the front page, and has been for "some time now"...

SimplePriest
hodgie> confused what's wrong dude. Here have a cookie. I promise you that by the tirme you finish eating it you will feel right as rain.

GABRIEL05
I'm going to digress here a bit: Hmmmm the Oracle gave the cookie up to Neo...ok I got that out of my system. But seriously everyone I talk to doesn't think it's suspicious that the Oracle gives Neo sweets. When you think about it, it's very suspicious. It's not real food, and they both know this. So the Oracle has got to be giving Neo the confections for a reason. I wish I had some idea what that is...I am so not in an analyzing mood right now.

Sifer
Well what you have to remember is, no matter what form of food it is, it is still a program or piece of software. What TYPE of software it is, is the unanswered question.

burlyman
"Something to eat? Drink? Hmm... of course, such things are contrivances like so much here. For the sake of appearances."

JediHDM
i think it is easier to get someone to eat a piece of candy, a cookie, or a cake (yes, im adding that to the list too), than it is to say "Here, neo, have some broccoli, i promise, by the time you're finished, you'll feel right as rain..." Just doesn't work as well...

hodgie723
hodgie> what's wrong dude. Here have a cookie. I promise you that by the tirme you finish eating it you will feel right as rain.

haha. nicely quoted, but theres nothing wrong with me.. just curious thats all.

check "the oracle's 'snacks'" thread, its there, my idea, everybody elses ideas...Yes, i do see the significance, and i'm also taken aback, by the force of your words...after all, the thread is on the front page, and has been for "some time now"...

Sorry Jedhi if you were taken back by the "force" of my words. i didnt mean to be forceful.

Korri
the cookie lives on!! smile

JediHDM
Its ok, hodgie, its not you, its just that everyone has gotten more...aggressive these days, so i have to put up my guard and take things offensively to "survive"...

Korri
just eat one of Smiddy's magic cookies smile

JediHDM
Don't mind if i do...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/eat.gif

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

hodgie723
very understandable

JediHDM
oh, no...i cant...feel...my body...im...changing........Hello, Ms Korri...

SimplePriest
LOL!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.