The Matrix Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

JediHDM
Thats kinda hard to say, seeing as how we are only 48 days away, have only one official trailer, and no new pics...I think i'll stay outta this one, as i have already put my two cents in in every other thread here...

hodgie723
haha. good way to handel things jedhi. but if you wanna know, i think that the basic plot summary will be Neo being captureed in the beggining. Trinity, Morpheus, and Seriph will go and have to save his ass. once Neo is out, he will have to face the smith's. Everything that is going to happen in this movie is going to have to be amazing. just like other theories before.. this movie will have to be 4 hours long.

SimplePriest
JediHDM> smile two cents... in some threads it's more like five bucks. But it's all appreciated. I hope this doesn't sound like I mean that in a bad way.

As for my theory, I believe the movie will open with Neo being cool, and doing cool things, and as the movie goes on he'll do some more of that. Meanwhile Morpheus, Seraph, Trinity... well everybody else, will have all kinds of cool and deep discusions. And there will be some fighting in there too. I KNOW seraph will kick some guy in the head. That'll be cool to see. Again. And then Smith will do some mean things. And Neo will stop him... and... and I guess that's it. I don't know the rest. But I totally know it's gonna be cool. I'll personally vouch for this movie. So yeah, you all should go see it. It'll be out on the 5th of Nov. And it'll rock.

I think

JediHDM
well, it's good to know that some people value an opinion... Thank you, SimplePriest, hodgie723...Thank you. yes

HooT
Neo wakes up in the Merovingians control. Trinity and the gang go to the oracle get the deal and go to bust Neo out. Neo goes to the oracle wakes up sees bane fights. Machines close in Neo and trinity get ready to go. They leave Machines attack zion. Trinity dies Neo discovers the blue sky before she dies. Neo goes to 01 speaks then fights smith.

It will be a amazing epic end. The best movie ever!!

Korri
*sigh* a vision of luvleeness

Vim
why not wait until we see the whole revolutions movie, then wait for it to come out on DVD and watch all three movies, then try to figure everything out? 'cuz hopefully by then, we'll have enough to know what the hell was going on!? lol ... anywho... the movies are great, I salute Larry and Andy, for they pave the way for better movies and stroytelling!!! Larry and Andy kick ASS!!!

Korri
darn tootin

Kes
Wow only 48 days! My time flys.

Korri
i know!! the suspense is killin me

Kes
Yeh. his is the movie that I want to see the most. I like LOTR and Star wars but I'm dieing to see this 1!

Korri
i think everyone is exept clispin and Gregor and all my other friends sad

Kes
lol They're just teasing you!

Korri
clispin just makes fun of it its funny in a way but sad *sigh* she is missing out

Kes
Indeed! Its her lost stick out tongue

Korri
silly child lol

she digs harry potter....wot can i say

Kes
lol Best not let this go too off-topic or Omega is gonna be mad!

Korri
sorry Omega!! smile

tshirt

burlyman
my guess is this fight:
http://imortality.free.fr/revospot-large/17.jpg

comes before the superbrawl

hodgie723
Very Good Observation

The Omega

Kes
Yeh but thats 1 of the reasons I stoped coming here. It was driving me crazy every thread turning into an argument about religion messed and stuff.
So wink

rysdigital
Tshirt> about the oracle reverting back to her original form, thats not gonna happen. the actress that played the oracle in matrix 1 and 2 has died sad

The Omega
Kes> It's actually improved during the past couple of months. Sure, there still is the occasional numb-nut, but the core group here is remarkably civil smile

Kes
Cool. But its hard to keep up...the posts are t big and to many messed

Korri
ohhhhh Burlee that picture is so beautiful! love

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/serenade.gif

Korri
laughing

JediHDM
MWRAAAWWOOOWWW...MRAWWWOWW...

tshirt
I know that she died, but they could take some stock footage of her and work it in somewhere. Even something hokey like with Yoda and Obi-Wan at the end of Star Wars.

Again, it is just a wild guess, going way out on the limb there.

Korri
blink wot a strange noise

burlyman
laughing out loud

Korri
im in love with that picture must......have http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

burlyman
this 1?:

Korri
ya! its so luvlee!!!!

The Omega
JedHDM> Bless you! Or did you morph into a motorcycle???

Okay, yes. Keanu IS a heart-(th)rob. Very nice picture... smile

JediHDM
that was the cat outside my window screaming at burlyman's singing...

SimplePriest
lol. This site is way too funny! You all get a banana
Happy Dance

whew... I've got to lay off those things. But honestly, you guys are great.

Korri
u cant deny it....nobody can smile

davidh304
Omega and tshirt> great plot ideas. I think you guys have it nailed! I hope the W bros still put enough surprises in the movie. I love watching a matrix movie and have it blow my mind.

hodgie723
hey omega> i was just wondering.. how long does it actually take you type those really really really really long posts? haha. oh for Kes> what would you actually really do if Neo dies in Revolutions? because you know as much as i do.. there always is chance of Neo sacrificing himself for Zion. What would you do Kes?

SimplePriest
omega> yeah , where do you get that much time. Aren't you like a physics master and math guru or something? How do you fit us into a schedule like that? Having said that, keep fitting us in. Your posts are great! wink

Vim
oh there will definitely be surprises, think about it, you can only fit so many 5 second clips into a 30 sec. - 1 min. 20 sec. preview, you didn't see the architect on the previews for reloaded, i'm sure there will be things you will see in the movie that won't be on the previews!

Kes
I wouldnt do anything big grin
I guess I'd prefer Neo and Trinity alive at the end. But if he dies it doesnt matter. I think thats a question for korri wink

The Omega

SimplePriest
Cool!! We all just heard it. Omega's gonna start her own sect. I get to join first since I suggested it. lol, j/k

hodgie723
yea. good point Kes. Korri> if you are in this forum, what would you do if Neo died?

Kes
lol smile

Korri
cry alot and eat comfort foods

JediHDM
Korri> You wanna cookie, or fifty? *holding basket of cookies out*

Korri
i had a packet of cookies at linch....and then when i got home...i found more!!! eek! so no thank u i think ive had enuff today smile

Kes
laughing out loud

icansee
tshirt,
Morepheus does not die and that is the truth.

The Omega

Red Texas
Keanu isn't very smart, actually - It's a good thing he's considered a taoist smile

Kes
korri if he does die we'll re-edit the movie big grin

joeboy
I think the fight seen that is in the trailors happen in Neo's head. While he is on the table connected to the other guy.

But i think a lot of what they showing are from one of neo's visions or while he is in his comma. The movie industry is much like the matrix. Full of controls that show you what you want to.

If we follow the track of past scifi. what happens in M3 will happen in M1 on a grander scale. Most scifi gives the hero some goal to do in the beginning. He does something smaller and thinks that he has completed the task. That way they come back and suprise us w/o changing the story.
This follows most of the rules of the scifi.
You have your young half witted super hero. (solo / Neo)
You have your old wise guy (yoda / oricle)
You have the older past hero (Ob1 / Morpheus)
You have the love interest. (princes laya / trinity)
Your favorite bad guy(Vader / Smith)
The true badguy behind the scene.
NOW all these characters can share roles. Sometimes the good characters are really bad. Although certain rules always the same. the primary good guy is always good. The primary bad guy can not win. If they do, its not a classic scifi, it's a pseudo horror movie.
So far this is a good classic scifi.

My guess is Neo will be ask to choose betwwen his life or morpheus. (on a grander scale.) he will choose to let morpheus free. No way to get around it as b4.
I don't think that the mother of the matrix is the oricle. I think it's the woman from the resterant.
It's only a guess.

Kes
What makes you say they are connected?Why would they be?

Korri
Omega> Thank you. ur so kind smile

Kes> that would be great!!

Red Texas> to me, what u just said is Blasphemy!!

twomillion
I heard from someone i know that it turns out that Neo is god (he knows this becuase he says that he has revolutions on japenese copy) and he hints that a main character dies

The Omega

Korri
i saw that comin whistle

JediHDM
Korri> You are letting your personal view bias you to the outcome of the movie...KEANU IS NOT GOD!!!

Korri
he isnt? damn!!

tshirt
Well, I heard from my sister's friend's 12 year-old who goes to school with a girl who is related to the son of the guy who writes letter's for some really old rich guy that is so wrinkled no one knows where his mouth ends and his neck beginsl, that after the machine says "Speak" it says, "Please" and then asks Neo to:

"Choose! Choose the form of the Destructor!"

And Peter says:
"Whoa! I get it, I get it. Very cute! Whatever we think of - if we think of J. Edgar Hoover, J. Edgar Hoover will appear and destroy us, okay? So empty your heads. Empty your heads. Don't think of anything. We've only got one shot at this."

So Gozer (The Speak Machine) says: "The choice is made! The Traveler has come!"

And Peter looks around and says:" Whoa! Whoa! Nobody choosed anything! Did you choose anything?"

And Ray is all trembling and says: "I couldn't help it. It just popped in there!"

And the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man shows ups and starts stomping cars as people run and scream in terror.

SimplePriest
ROFLMBO

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

The Omega
big grin

Ghost in a Shell+Ghostbusters get a new meaning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.