I Miss My Best Friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeysgothicgur
Okay I have this friend Hoppa we've been the best of friends since the 6th grade, we were like brother in sister and inceperable friends for almost 5 years now, if you lived here it be a HUGE shock to see us alone and not side by side. We did EVERYTHING together but now we went our seprate ways for awhile and it's killing me inside, I look so happy but inside I feel like I'm dying slowly because I don't have my best friend my brother. This is how it went down Hoppa started dating this girl Carrie last year in our Freshman year but none of us (My crew of friends) thought anything of it she just became another member of our close family like group of friends but ever so slowly Hoppa ruined the best friendship he ever had and I ever had, our friendship. It started to feel like Hoppa was controlling me, rushing me everywhere we went, complaing to me when I did something or whatever and over protecting me, I felt like his puppet and his little puppy on a leash so the other day (Monday) I knew our friendship was slowly falling apart and I felt like I really needed to do something before it feel completly apart so I told him we needed a break he said fine and now it feels like with his feelings we'll never be friends again. He says I'm acting like a little kid because I want a break to think things through because I'm so confused, I'm doubting our friendship. Inside of me I'm so deprssed, slowly going crazy, I cry night and day when I'm alone. I mean I feel like I don't know how to live life without Hoppa by my side and I'm so afarid he'll never want to be the inceperable brother and sister we were before. Did I do the right thing? Am I acting like a little kid? Help someone I need advice

Killer
dude... i am like crying..
I don't have much advice for you sorry.. i am in he same situation myself

expect my friend and I are both girls

DeNiro
that stinks i feel realy sorry for u because a friendship should not be ruined over a girlfirned or a boyfriend that sumone has or had so i dont know what to tell u i am veryy sorry aout that

Storm
this is so sad http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif
I would try to have an honest conversation to talk things out and tell how you feel, but that' s easier said than done

must_kill_Santa
oh poor you well why not find another friend to hang on to for a while till you get your security back

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sad sad

Mafia Girl
I think i am about to cryhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif im sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.