Happy Birthday!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
SInce today is the Birthday of Andy Wachowski's wife, i thought i would take a day and say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!".

Also, i know many of you are thinking, what, how does he know when her birthday is? I will tell you. The number 9-18 is used a few times in the first Matrix, most noteably when Neo is late for work after meeting Trin; the clock says 9:18. 9/18 is her birthday, today. Hence, Happy Birthday.

SimplePriest
Ahh good catch. Dang, I knew that too! Happy B'day Mrs. Wachowski. And whatever dude, you Are Andy. big grin

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah I knew that it was iin an interview Happy B-day Mrs. Wachowski. And Mr. Wachowski if you're there due to this do you think you could possiably give us some spoilers for M3?

nickysan
man i didn't think some one so neardy could get a girl.... LOL just kidding. no im a neard too smile (we all are, why would we spend hours of our lifes debating about a movie that comes out in 6 weeks when the answers will be here so soon) well happy b-day ms.wachowski!

JediHDM
You don't have to be nerdy to try an understand what will happen...

Korri
Happy Birthday!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/happybday.gif

The Omega
It's okay. I am a nerd, and I'm proud of it!
Well, Mr. Wachowski probably won't give us anything. Maybe we should bribe the Mrs. to sneak some notes from her husband? big grin

JediHDM
probably wont happen...its worth a shot, though...If you are reading this, mrs. Wachowski, how does Neo stop the Sentinels? huh

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.