Happy easter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
Well have a good one everybody I am at Monikas parents house so I will check in on you all on Monday, untill then have a blasting easter celebration. big grin cool smile rolling on floor laughing

darth fester
happy easter im working tday tomorrow and monday

dont be sick with all your eggs now smile

queeq
Enjoy the eggs everyone!

ratcat
As the TOTALLY non-religious one here, should I really be pointing out that we are supposed to be celebrating the crusifiction and resurrection???

Yeah, I know, hyprocritical aren't I....

queeq
If you're not religious, why celebrate it? As I said, enjoy the eggs, RC. laughing out loud

darth fester
i think easter would be much better if they got rid of the religeous bit evil face

Gundark
I think I'll just keep my standard Catholic Easter schedule to myself...enjoy the eggs !!!!!! cool

queeq
If it weren't for religion, you'd have no holidays.

darth fester
im sure wed find some other reason to have a holiday

queeq
Probably. But life already is quite meaningless. Let us at least enjoy the holidays as they are.

Gundark
Well, we have the 4th of July, memorial day and labor day that aren't religious. I guess Halloween is, but thats a druid thing. thanksgiving is more historic than religious too. And my birthday !!!! Thats a holiday in France, don't forget. Bastille Day. cool

darth fester
dont get me wrong im not having a go
but the religeous thing just bores me smile

queeq
Maybe he went underground to work out and take care of the extra weight.

ratcat
I work out everyday anyway. I only gained 2lbs at disney and I've been a good boy (pretty much) since I got back. Knocked of 6lbs since returning.

ratcat
No eggs for me, still on my diet so I'll stick to watching everyone else eat theirs.

Still, broke the 240lbs barrier now so I'm happy.

Gundark
Congrats, RC ! Guess you didn't eat as much at disney as you thought. smile

Dim
*wishs she could say the same*

I have lost 5 lbs though!

queeq
Seeing the pics I'd say Dim seems to be smaller, so her weight loss is more of an achievement. Go Dim!

ratcat
I told her that too.

She's doing very well, it's always harder as well when you haven't got much to loose.

Though, typically for a woman, she thinks she needs to loose so much more than she really does....

keokiswahine
Don't get tooo skinny , Dim, we don't wanna hug a bag of bones. laughing out loud

ratcat
She's very huggy. smile

Gundark
Dimmy doesn't look overweight to me. But it is true, all women think they need to loose weight. Its in our blood. stick out tongue

queeq
Huggy? Sounds like "chubby". You're in big poodoo this time, RC.

Gundark
Well thats certainly nothing new. laughing out loud

queeq
Yes it is. He's still alive, isn't he? laughing out loud

ratcat
Snuggily, huggily....

Edna_witch
I had a bloody awful Easter. I worked all day saturday. Missed a family reunion because I had to work Sunday and Monday was the busiest I have ever seen the park get and I had to work a horrid 11 and a half hours! I hate my job! I hate it! It stinks! On the up side I did get lots of chocolate!

Ushgarak
And we all had an awful one because you weren't here...

Gundark
I missed those Easter pumpkins. stick out tongue

queeq
At least Edna's back. That's a great easter present.

Ushgarak
Yeah, but we;ve got to nail her down this tyime so she doesn't slip away again...

Gundark
I just don't think "nail" is quite the right word.... confused

finti
laughing out loud brilliant. laughing out loud Nail her down under an easter topic. That made my day. big grin

Ushgarak
Someone saw it! Yes! My words are not in vain!

queeq
In the end more will laugh.... I think. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I need to increase the laughter return on my comments. I'm slipping...

queeq
Perhaps your jokes are too clever for us dummies. big grin

Edna_witch
Yes but when Gundy emphasised "NAIL" I think she was talking about something completely different to the rest of you!

queeq
And what would THAT be? Hmmmmmmmm? wink

Edna_witch
Hey I refuse to spell it out! Im supposed to be the young Naive one here remember!

queeq
Naive? Obviously not. laughing out loud

Gundark
Well I knew Ush was making a reference to His Crucifixtion by using "nail" but I know discussing religion is a touchy subject with some members and really didn't want to go too far into it. I respect everyone's opinions here no matter what their religious views and don't want to stir up a hornets nest as we've been over all this before. IMHO OC. cool

queeq
Ooooooh religion. Goody goody. Let's do the religion talk again. *jumps up and down and claps his hands*

Gundark
No way. Thats been hashed and re-hashed. Lets talk about eggs. I'm going to make egg and olive with the leftover easter eggs. stick out tongue

queeq
You make my dinner while we discuss religion. We only did that once, we have only scratched the surface on all the sensitivities. evil face

finti
I can make just one comment to stirr things up,... ...again evil face evil face

Gundark
And now for something completely different. THE LARCH.

Ushgarak
THE...LARCH...

And now...

Gundark
No. 3. THE LARCH.....THE LARCH.

Ushgarak
And now...

(BTW, Edna is a Python fan as well. Woo-hoo!)

Gundark
THE HORSE CHESTNUT !!!! stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Number one... the foot.

Edna_witch
OK now I feel kinda stupid because what I thought Gundy meant by the Nal thing wasnt actually what she meant. She was talking religious and I thought she was implying something else and oh god Im going to shut up now as I sound realy stupid! Just ignore me please! roll eyes (sarcastic) **Backs into the corner trying to avoid everyone's gazes**

Ushgarak
Don't worry! Just get in on our Python thing here and no-one will even know what you are worried about...

Edna_witch
Nope cant even do that because although I am a fan, even I dont have a clue what you are talking about half the time! Im just not that big a fan I guess!

Ushgarak
Oh, you MUST know How to Recognise different types of trees from quite a long way away!

Edna_witch
Nope! Although I would like a small shrubery!

Ushgarak
Oh, not ANOTHER one...

Ni!

Edna_witch
But we are no longer the knights that go NI!

Ushgarak
Oh HECK that has to be the worast feed line you could have given me... I'll give it a go.

"We are now the Knights who say "Ecke-ecke-ecke-ptow!-zuuoonnng-ping!"

Ni!

Edna_witch
Not bad! Not bad! However I have the squeeky voice to go wit it!

Ushgarak
Record it as a wav and send it to me...

And if Terry Jones can do it, I'm sure I could try... if I wanted permanent throat damage.

Edna_witch
Recod it as a what? I also do a mean Pikachu and Jigglypuff (pokemon- dont ask! ) Therte was another voice I can do too but for the life of me I cant remember!

Ushgarak
Well, record on any way you like on the computer and send it to me then. ALL your impressions. I'd love to hear, and I promise I won't distribute them mercilessly...

ratcat
Pika? Pika? PIKACHU!!!!!!!

http://www2.pokemon.com/pokedex/images/char_025.gif

keokiswahine
Neat pic, RC smile

Ushgarak
But wholly unneccessary...

keokiswahine
I know; biggee pics are space hoggers. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Yeah... THAT was the reason...

keokiswahine
luckily I have no clue how to do this.

queeq
I think WE are the lucky ones.

I suddenly have this strange sense of deja vu.

Ushgarak
Good evening. Tonight on It's the Mind...

(That's actually my favourite one... if only we could re-do the theme music)

keokiswahine
good evening, Ush smile

Ushgarak
Good evening. Tonight on It's the Mind...

Gundark
Ni !

ratcat
Actually that pic was only 7K.....

Gundark
Well I'm scanning mine onto a disk so I don't know what size they'll be.

Ushgarak
G...g...g...g...good evening. Tonight on It's the Mind...

Gundark
Sorry Ush, I have to admit I don't remember that one enough to do it. Sorry, dear. stick out tongue

queeq
Tonight we will explore deja vu, that strange phenomenon that we've lived through something before.

*cue theme music... again*

Ushgarak
Tonight on Its the Mind we examine the phenomenon of Deja vu, that strange feeling you sometimes get that we've lived through something before, that what is happening now has already happened, tonight on It's the Mind we examine the phenomenon of deja vu, that stange feeling we sometimes get that we've...

Anyway, tonight on It's the Mind we examine the phenomenon of deja vu, that strange...

(Theme Music... you really have to hear it, though...)

queeq
Good evening, I'm Inspector There's-a-man- behind-you.

Ushgarak
There's a man behind you?

queeq
Where? Where?

Ushgarak
Right, sir. Nobody leave the room ask shall.

keokiswahine
why am I leaving? or am I not? confused

queeq
Intralow myself to alluce me..

keokiswahine
oh, oh, queeqer is not quite himself, again. eek!

ratcat
Maybe he'll be somebody nicer? Nah, maybe not then... roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
I'm a nice man... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
We're ALL nice. AREN'T WE?

queeq
Why are you yelling lately?

Ushgarak
I'm making sure everyone get the hint by the time Edna ret... erm... by the time Raz gets back. He will wnat nice clean forums. Yes.

queeq
If he wanted that, he wouldn't have left me in charge. evil face

Besides, shouting is not anything like hinting.

ratcat
Clearly he has lost his senses. Chaos will reign.....

queeq
That goes without saying. evil face
And don't forget mayhem. wink

ratcat
Oh, but I consider her to be a queen of this board already... wink

queeq
Guess that makes me king!

ratcat
Not by any stretch of the imagination.

queeq
I guess so, if you have none.

ratcat
I think we should let Gundy be the judge of that.

queeq
Youi might as well ask me then. laughing out loud

Gundark
My lawyers have advised me not to comment pending the divorce settlement. smokin'

queeq
What? sad sad sad sad sad sad

Gundark
Well I'm not putting up with you Sithing around behind my back!!! stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Blimey. Keep this up! We're pulling in the punters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.