How can people make good batteries?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboy
I guess all those years of science and math screwed up my brain. All those programming classes programmed me wrong. But how can man put out more energy than he gets. If that was athe case, we would never need eat. If we was in a comma like state using no or liltte power, we would never need food.

The Omega
Mankind doesn't. That's why we have to eat.
And in the Matrix man does get food for the gigazillionth time. But the machines do not have to produce that food. They're into recycling.

Ushgarak
And it is also combined with their weird sci-fi fusion... bascially, it doesn't pay to look too hard at the logic of this. It's just part of the concept of the film- you can demolish most sci-fi concepts with close examination but it doesn;t get you anywhere.

Korri
i think i would make a good battery coz i am so energetic lol

JediHDM
especially if you can be a battery with Keanu...

Korri
laughing out loud

icansee
In real life, humans generate very little electricity, just look at the way bones heal or how the nervous system works. The sodium and potassium ions in the nervous system come from somewhere, that somewhere is the diet hence why having the vitamins and minerals are important. So I guess that people in the matrix are placed in artifical wombs and given liquid food with all the correct nutrients and exchange for that the power up the matrix. To be honest I think this is a very bright idea and I can see why the AI did so, so efficient and very less wasteful.

-=Urot=-
I love that part in the film. I wonder will the W.Bros ever explain what type of fusion was used to convert VOLTS & BTVs into an endless supply of energy for the machines?

Korri
i want to be a battery

JediHDM
I think i would rather USE a battery, than BE a battery...It probably REALLY hurts when they recharge...OW, OW, OW, OW, OW...

SimplePriest
Could I just be a small battery. One that isn't used so much confused

Exa
I don't want to be a battery unless it's a Duracell ---

I also think the idea is brilliant.
But as the machines are drawing energy from the human bodies, they must have fed something else beside other humans' recycled bodies if they don't want the human race to die out cuz the food would get less and less.

Korri
and how would u do that wink

JediHDM
are you asking how i would use a battery?

Korri
no recharge

JediHDM
lightning rods...

Korri
Llaughing out loudL aouch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.