Pirates of the Caribbean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
does someone knows when the potc-dvd is coming out???

le_sainte
December 2nd

Calinė
Are you serious??? Well thank god for that second run theater we have!!! I swear it has saved me from LotR meltdown soo many times, they show TTT every month!!!!

Phoenix
*screams*

OUT ON DECEMBER 2!!

BOPRecruit 16
*screams for joy that it comes out a month or two early than expected*

Ichabod
that is so quick. over here we have to wait until next year..boo!

Camellia
REALLY!?!?!?

I was joking when I asked my mum for it for Christmas but.........

.....well, looks like I'll ask for it anyway!! YAY!

Long live Jack Sparrow big grin

johnnydepprocks
i soooooo cannot wait for this to come out on dvd....right now i think it's in-between theaters--that is, the regular theaters and the dollar theater--my mom, my brother and i are the only ones in my family who has seen it, so none of us can wait any longer

johnnydepprocks
i NEED to soo potc again!!!it's been about two months since i seen it and i'm going crazy!!!! i cannot wait until dec. 2....really really early christmas present!

Lord Soth
I've always liked the way Johnny Depp did his characters Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood) But in PotC, I truly beleive he's at his best

Sparrow_Lady
I looove POTC!! Especially the gorgeous, hilarious, brilliant Captain Jack Sparrow. I've seen it five times so far, and I'm going to see it at least once more before the DVD comes out...

royal_jester
Yes you all seem obsessedstick out tongue laughing out loud

cogger15
nothing wrong with that stick out tongue

cogger15
dam rite!!!

royal_jester
oh please roll eyes (sarcastic)

chicken fish
i like dancing bananas
i think Johnny Depp is fiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnne!
YUM love

SIBO
i love johnny depp but i also love orlando bloom

Kes
Lets keep this on DVD talk please.

BOPRecruit 16
no way in heck am i waiting to get it for a x-man prez!!!

Kes
blink

ivyem
yes dec 2! almost here for my lovely jack sparrow! may The Mighty Jack Sparrow Live Well and Prosper! laughing out loud wink happy love pirate

Iluvjohnnydepp
Im already saving up for the DVD! I have to admit, I was SO star struck when i saw Johnny at the POTC premeir at Disneyland! AND I nearly fainted when i touched Orli's hand!

Lady Ellie
LUCKY YOU!

chatcat1313
i that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chatcat1313
^love

LindsIsTightK
I could quite possibly be the only person around who really isn't very excited at all for that movie to be coming out on DVD. I thought it was way overrated if you ask me, but don't everyone go hating on me for that.

BackFire
No, you aren't the only person around. I agree.

Lord Soth
It was a little overrated, but I still loved the movie

LindsIsTightK
I could easily live without it. All of the crazed Orlando Bloom fans drive me crazy anyways so I would have prefered that movie to not be released. Oh well though, the move makers for their money which was all they were after in the first place.

Tired Hiker
I loved it.

Skywa|ker
POTC was the best movie I saw this year... so far. (I have the feeling my opinion will change on December 17th, but we'll see... stick out tongue ) I would not say POTC was overrated at all... it was an awesome movie, perfectly acted, perfectly paced, never left me bored, and for once in a LOOOONG time, it had a moment that made me stop and think "Hey, why did he do that?". Not bragging, but at my age I find I usually figure out the plot long before it reveals itself... I still enjoy the movie, I just find most films are too predictable these days. I can count on one hand the number of films that have 'fooled' me in the last five (or maybe even ten) years.

Lord Soth
PotC was good, but not wickedly awesome beyond reason, like X2 was

beaujay1
yes, coming soon! Has anyone seen commercials 4 it yet? I swear ill scream when it comes on!! Oh!!! ill scream even LOUDER when the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 commercial comes on on tv! *SCREAMS* HA!

beaujay1
oh yea, skywalker, i know what u mean! The 1st time i saw it i couldn't decide which side jack was on for a minute! good movies do that....

beaujay1
omigosh! isaw the commercial 4 the dvd! IM BUYING IT SO SOON!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Soth
Great movie

BOPRecruit 16
what are the speical features on the potc dvd?

Lord Soth
Audio Commentary, 11 deleted or extended scenes, Gag reel, making-of featurettes, and some more, I believe

Caribbean_Chick
that's so cool.. I can't wait!!! rock love love eek! big grin

Lord Soth
I can imagine, seeing how PotC'd up you are big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
totally he outdid even himself!!!love I CAN'T WAIT IM GOIN CRAZY CUZ IVE NOT WATCHED IT FOR SUCH A ONG TIME!!!!!

beaujay1
me too! 2 days till the dvd! its only like 16.00 at best buy!! its worth it!!!

beaujay1
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! 1 more day!!!!!!!!(for me at least)

forumcrew
at his best in potc? jesus i can see if u like the movie but dont put down an actor because of it.. edward scissor hands is a classic role.. and in once upon a time in mexico he was awesome.. and if you wanna just go for great acting how bout fear and loathing in las vegas.. and this dvd has been out for a month atleast

Lord Soth
While I loved his performance in Edward Scissorhands, I liked him better in PotC.

wicker_man
I brought the DVD only recently and have'n never seen this film before, i was pleasently surpised it was pretty good, Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow character was actually pretty funny, whether it was down to him acting in a state of being drunk all the time or some pretty catchy lines. Worth a look.

beaujay1
hehe im buying it in like 5 minutes im leaving NOW!!!!!!!!

beaujay1
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

jacksparrow22
i pre ordered it on amazon but its not here yet sad i guess im a little impatient angel but my friends dad owns a movie rental place so we watched it this weekend before everyone else! hee hee!

Lord Soth
I bought it today, haven't watched it yet

badkittykitty
I am about to go watch it again now...teehee

bLooMiLiCioUs
ITS NOT OUT HERE YETsadsadsadsad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLICKNAVY
any good special features on the dvd?

Lord Soth
The deleted scenes were pretty cool, but nothing spectacular

Sugar Kane
If anyone finds the easter eggs on this dvd, will you all let me know? It's driving me mad!!!!!! mad But it's fun looking... love

Lord Soth
I'll be sure to let you know if I find any.........stick out tongue

pirate_fan49113
I own it. I got it yesterday.WOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOO.And I've watched it two times and the director things.Oh and just on a personal note I SAW IT SEVEN TIMES AT THEATERS!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance eek! eek! bunny bunny

Lord Soth
And I saw it 4 times. Point?

Schizo_n_me
I saw it once and I don't own it....but it was a really, really good!

Sugar Kane
Found the easter eggs...on disc 2...

1.Select 'Fly on the deck', highlight 'Play All' and press right twice- you will highlight the skeletons tooth- press enter for the cave construction.

2.Select 'Below Deck', Highlight 'Set Sail', press left twice to highlight the skull. Press enter for the chase animatic.

3.Select 'Moonlight Serenade', Highlight 'Main Menu' and press down twice to highlight the skeletons tooth. Press enter for a short interview with the inspiration for Jack Sparrow, Keith Richards...Class! big grin

szhismine
I HAVE IT!!!

oh man, i missed seeing CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. big grin

there are 16 deleted scenes. one of them they really should have kept in, i would have loved to see it. smile in the movie, i mean. smile

and the bloopers are hilarious. laughing out loud one of them is when you see Orlando showing off the sword he made to the Governor but whenever he flips it he doesn't catch it. stick out tongue

JackSparrowLuvr
I thought the howdy partner deleted scene was the best and the funniest blooper was when johnny is like "Woop man down" in an east indian voice! LOL i've seen it 11 times already i could never get sick of this movie! In special features it also takes you throught the whole ride in disneyland!

ladygrim
me too i have watch this everyday since it was out at the cinema and on dvd .. my mum is getting sick of hearing it blasting from my room...lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.