My PE/Sports teacher is an agent!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Neo
proof that he is an agent:

his last name is Jones
he is always wearing sunglasses, no matter the weather.
he seems to appear from nowhere during lessions.

burlyman
laughing out loud
my english teacher does s**t smith impressions from m1 big grin

CandyKoRn
lol...

agent killgit
AN is right i'm in his pe class at school and our teacher even looks like an agent

CandyKoRn
scary... lol..

Does he talk like an agent?

yerssot
hehe! this reminds me!

on my holiday in Canada, our keys didn't fit, so we had to ask someone, they send Max, nicknamed "The Keymaker"...
and he actually looked like someone from the movie! smile

Kes
lol Mr. AAAAlias stick out tongue

LiQuiD
my chemistry teacher is named Mr. Smith (will smith actually lol) first day of school me and my friedn asked if we could call him "agent smith" he replied : Mr. Smith will sufface... scared the shit out of me wink

masterofmatrix
ok me and my freind decided to terroise the school . and he got in trouble. se he was being told of by and acting head called MR SMITH and i was about to start a fight when he just apppeard out of nowhere in front of me. and i lookedback and my freind was still being told of my mr smith one. and mr smith 2 said. come quietly and i will not hurt you .i almost fainted

General Kaliero
I AM an Agent! big grin raver

dragonpisces272
wow you peoples have many agent er matrix personality people in your school...i have none sad

Korri
ohhhh is there one that looks like Neo?

Alias Neo
unfortually, no sad

Korri
damn!!!

o well

audioheem
My head of year is an Agent, he's always talking about purpose.

Alias Neo
there is a boy in my year and his last name is Reeves

Korri
ohhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.