Best film in the Trilogy of the Dead?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dario Argento
Which film in the Trilogy of the dead do you like the most?
My personal favorite is Day of the Dead.

grymlock
emmm hard to pick... i must all of it coz each one have their own special taste.. yum!! yum! flesh!! brain!!! yum!! yum!!... cheers!!

wicker_man
Dawn of the Dead is my favourite without a doubt....pure classic.

BackFire349
i like them all equally.

bjn74
Okay,,,have to pick..hmmm..they are all good,,but if I was stranded on an island and could only have one,,it would be Day of the Dead. I love the darker atmosphere then the others. For example, I remember the first time seeing it, the whole beginning with them filling the streets..Excellent.. evil face

BackFire349
i guess its a toss up for me between dawn and day, they are both so great but so different from eachother.

papabeard
Day of the dead

Deano
i cant pick

all are brilliant

tabby999
i'm gonna have to say Day, while dawn was good, i prefer Day. i cant really give a reason, i just enjoyed Day more

Zilverz
Day of the Dead

not just my fav of the trilogy, but my favorite horror movie period !!!!

Cinemaddiction
"Day" for me. Smart, gorey, and overall more entertaining.

MildPossession
All fabulous but Night of the Living Dead is my favourite out of the trilogy.

Deano
i cant see how anyone can pick

all are great in there own way

Pablo G
Day of the Dead

ragesRemorse
gotta go with where it was all started NIght for me baby. that is the most confined and raw of the three for me.

BREN
gotta be dawn for me in all its different cuts,argentos version romeros version none of them loose the power and impact that movie has ,like said here allready its a bloody classic and 1 of my personall faves!smile

Evil Dead
I have to go with Day............barely edges out Dawn.

chronic
probably dawn,one hell-uf-a cult classic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.