Hi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Hi,Im new here.go to the spiderman section and see my thread I posted.

BOPRecruit 16
vedui', mr. parker!

--sodapop--

DeNiro
waz up mang welcome and have fun

DemonicGambit
Welcome to the forums

Kes

Hypernova
Welcome smile

yerssot
the entire spiderman-section is for ya wink

badkittykitty
welcome mr. parker hope you have fun posting and stuff

movie_freak
Welcome to the Forum Mr Parker

must_kill_Santa
hey have fun

Mr Parker
Just thought I'd bring this thread back because when I first made this thread back a couple months ago,I only got a couple replies to my thread in the spiderman section so I stopped coming to this site since I thought the thread had died.But now seeing that it actually did not die and that I am getting some replies to it,I am back again and posting on a regular basis and also posting in other sections now so hopefully I'll get to meet more people now. As you can see from my signiture,I have a passion for spidey so thats where I spend most my time at. just now realised you gave me a welcome back then BAD KITTY KITTY and KES,the only two posters who I have spoken to here on a regular basis.thanks.and thanks for the welcome from the rest of you all also,hope to see you all around on the forums since I will now be posting on a regular basis and in other sections as well besides Spider-man..good day to you all.

badkittykitty
Im glad that you came back around mr.parker smile

Crystal Knapp
hey, welocme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.