why do u like x-men and who is ur fav and least fav from the comics and movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eddymorphie
hey ya'll i wanta now why u like x-men and stuff okay shugah

Mystique
i love x-men because of nightcrawler

GambitEVOFan1
I like it because its really cool to think about having special powers!!it kinda makes u wonder if there are people out there with mutant abilities, probably not, but its cool to think that ne ways http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif My faves are Gambit,Pyro,Mystique and Wolverine. I absolutely HATE Jean Grey and Cyclops!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/furious.gif They make me sooooo angry!

Mystique
i hate Jean so much i am so happy she was gone the end of the movie too bad she comes back as pheonix

verauko
i hate jean too!!! in the movie, comic and evo!!!! everywhere! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

sugarxen
Gambit most loved, cyclops most loathed....too much of a golden boy who kisses up the professor (who i also absolutely adore! oh patrick stewart!). gambit along with wolverine are just mysterious and yet strangely attractive....who could resist teehee! stick out tongue

Paola
I like X-Men 'cause they're cool.... and every character has different personalities so you can pick your favorite.... but I like most of them!!!
Some I find boring... some I find interesting..... some I want them to be real.....some others don't ...... it's so varied that makes the whole X-universe very interesting big grin

verauko
good point Paola wink

Paola
thanx Verauko!!
And my fave character from the movies are:
1.- Deathstrike
2.- Cyclops
3.- Mystique
4.- Wolverine
5.- Psylocke...... WAIT!!!.... got wrong again!!! No Psylocke in X-Movies sad
5.- Jean
6.- Nightcrawler
7.- Prof X
8.- Magneto
9.- Psylocke.... (DAMN!!! again!! no Psylocke!!!! mad )
9.- Storm

LISA-J
My favorite is Rogue in the movies or in the comics and cartoons.

GambitEVOFan1
eek! ME TOO!!shes just so annoying and perfect it makes me wanna vomit!!

LISA-J
Got to totally agree. wink rolling on floor laughing

GambitEVOFan1
I personally dont like cyclops either, i actually prefer jean over scott

Paola
My favorites from comics are
1.- PSYLOCKE
2.- Psylocke
3.- psylocke
4.- Rogue
5.- Storm
6.- Jean
7.- Angel/Archangel
8.- Gambit

I'm sure I'm forgetting lots but is 4:00 am here and I want to sleepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzz

Jason Horan
Gambit is the man...hmm, I don't like...i'll have to get back to you on that one!

GambitEVOFan1
I love Domino from X-Force i forgot about her!!and Sage cant forget her shes cool to!!

kohl
i dislike evolution characters, so this list only applies to comics:

psylocke, wolverine, gambit, nightcrawler, wildchild, northstar and aurora, scarlet witch, pyro, colossus. etc etc etc.

katzmeow
I lurve the movies because all the charecters in them r great, no stupid charecters i hate not mentioning any names *cough*Gambit*cough*
NE Way, okay boo me out, i'm going i'm going!

buffymitch
The reason i love the x-men universo much is because it deals with dicrimnation. Anyone who has been discrimanted against in any way can relate to X-men. It may look like science fiction but it has more depth than most people think.

My favourite charcters are Mystique and Collossus. I don't think i have a least favoerite because all of them are unique. I'm refering to the movies

Dark_Psylocke
Pyro through and through. My life's practically devoted to him...

My least favourite is... Jean too

BlueLove
I really thought I was the only one in the theater glad that girl was gone! I mean, she was so absolutely BORING. I didn't understand why the men had to fall over her. She was the weakest of the female X-Men and she was so needy. She really wasn't that pretty either. Just really, really boring...

Oh yeah... And I Live For The Nightcrawler. Alan did a superb job. He's great!!

~BlaueLiebe

Paola
no

LISA-J
Alan did do a good job.

stormsgreat
i thought me and my sister were the only two who hated jean but my friend loves her soooo much that i can never say anything, and it kills me. sad but i love Xmen just because i love Storm and nightcrawler and i want to be a mutant!! cool

Paola
ok
here i go again

yes Nightcrawler
no on Jean dying

big grin

kiwibloom
i like x men cuz of the differnt abillities and characters ther cool! cool my fav character is gambit he is sexy wink and i hate jean and storm they r suckie peeple!yucky

Back2U
Comics:

My faves are (in no particular order): Catseye, AOA Nightcrawler,Blink,Wolverine,Magneto,Quicksilver,M
agik 1,Artie and Leech.

Loathed Characters:,Jean Grey(C'mon and die for good already),Angel(I like him after he was altered by Apocalypse though),Adrienne Frost,Bianca Laniege,Gaia,Maggot (Ag!),Cyclops(Stop being emo scotty),Empath and Jetstream

Movies:
Faves:Wolverine,Nightcrawler,Iceman,Mystique,Artie

Borderline: Mckellan as Magneto, I had my heart set on Christopher Walken

Loathed: The toad( this guy should stick to advertising he's always some super crappy overdone sci fi character that gets killed off in 5 seconds), Storm(Crappy character development) and Sabretooth(His movement was all stilted not agile at all)

eleveninches
favourate:

Magneto
Psylocke
Rogue
Gambit
Wolverine
Cable
Nate

Back2U
Ooops I forgot the Mannites and the X-babies they are both so cute

Alita
lets start with the movies...
Favorites:
I liked Magneto to be honest, Nightcrawler and I think Hugh Jackman was a good Wolverine, Bobby Drake and... PYRO! love
dislikes:
Sabretooth... why was he so boring? I adore this character and in the movie he was boring sad oh and Jean... was it just me or did she look too old to be with Scott? I thought she looked old enough to be arrested for dating him...

Comics:
Favs:
1) Polaris, Aurora and Northstar (couldn't pick who to put up here as number one out of these three)
2) Magneto
3) Quicksilver
4) Sabretooth
5) Emma Frost
6) Sage
7) WildChild
8) Blink
and so on
Dislikes:
1) Jean...
2) Marriana from Alpha Flight
3) Heather/Vindicator
oh and.... UGH! SnowBird
4) Jubilee can be annoying from time to time

X Evo
What did they do to Kitty???? all she ever says is: "like" *shudders* "ew Kurt is like getting hir fur like all over me"
And from that show I like Rogue and Scarlet Wicth

Alita
ok forgive my spelling on my last post.... tired from almost 10 hours of school...

Darth Vicious
I love all the X-girls ,Specially Psylocke, Storm, Jean, Sage, Mystique and i hate Cyclops in all the cartoons, the comics, the movies, hes a freaking annoying goody-goody, Jean is too much woman for him in any incarnation!

Paola
okie.... just wondering confused

who are.....
Catseye?
Bianca Laniege?
Gaia?
&
Jetstream?

big grin

Back2U
Catseye- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=313
Gaia- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=482
Jetstream- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=590

Bianca Laniege- Doesn't have a cerebro file on UXM because she is such a crap villian. Basically she was the chair person of a corporate business which Emma Frost acquired in a hostile takeover, she went into another dimension or something to acquire reality warping abilities which were psychic based. She made an a attempt on Emma's life when the Shadow King took out all of earths psy powers, consequently the moment she arrived on earth again she lost the powers she had, and she and Emma had to resort to fisticuffs.

Paola
thanx a million Back!! happy

Back2U
No worries luv big grin

Aetheria
Hm. Why do I like X-Men. No idea. I just do. xD

Uhm, the movies. As always I didn't like Scott. I have never liked Scott. I never really liked Jean either. Somehow I found Bobby rather un-Bobby-like in the movies. And Rogue is Remy's! *pouts*

Oddly enough, I didn't like movie Kurt very much, somehow. I felt that the eccentricity was played up a bit too much. I mean, I like Alan Cumming and all, and I thought he did a pretty good job (THE ACCENT!), but, well... I guess they couldn't have put in too many aspects of Nightcrawler's character into the movie.

I didn't like Sabretooth either, or Toad, despite the fact that Toad was played by Ray Park the uber stuntman. Their characters were too flat, sort of.

But! I loved Wolverine from the movies. I think Hugh Jackman did a really good job potraying him. : ) And, uh, Pyro. xD Yay. Also liked Storm, Halle Berry was a rather good choice for Storm.

From the comics, in no particular order:
Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Gambit, Sage, Aurora, Northstar big grin, Colossus (snifsnif), Chamber...

Cannot decide if I like Archangel or not. x3

eleveninches
I really used to like Illyana when she was alive. But shes dead now sad

Back2U
sad I was glad for Truth or Death series though.

I used to love it when she tormented Empath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.