Body Piercing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Does anyone have any body piercing that they are willing to admit to?

If so, did they hurt and why did you have it done.

I'm getting one for my birthday and, being a total weenie about these sort of things, I'm a little apprehensive.

queeq
Why are you getting it?

Edna_witch
Nope just my ears

razman
I personally have no body piercing....and have no plans to.

BTW RC, WHAT are you getting pierced? eek!

Edna_witch
Nope nor me
dont really like them much

ratcat
Why am I getting it? Well, I just fancied the idea. I may be a weenie, but that's just cos I don't like pain but it's something I've wanted to get done for a while and have put off.

As to the what, I want to get my eyebrow pierced.

Dim
I'd rather get a tatoo then a piercing.

ratcat
Yeah, well that's the other exercise in pain that I have been putting off.....

Edna_witch
Ooh no! Don't like the sound of that either! I like my skin the way it is thank you!

ratcat
Well, I'll start with the quick stabbing oain and work up to the long, repeatativbe one...

Dim
Well, peircing isn't that bad..not in most areas.

ratcat
Well, I can think of a few places I wouldn't want to pierce....

Dim
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWW!!!!...that hurts just thinking about it! Of all places...I really don't think I could get pierced there!

ratcat
Hey Dim, did you see that? PLASTER!!!!! Told ya!!!

Dim
Yes I saw that..you people and your weird bandaids.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Do you call all gas Exxon, do you call all burgers a McDonald's? Nope. A plaster is a plaster and Bandaids are a brand of plaster.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Simple really.....

Gundark
Sorry RC. I am with Dim. Band-aid is a brand name. We just call them band-aids, instead of adhesive bandages. Plasters ??? Thats what our walls are made of. Unless its drywall of course. Like we call jello, jello. But jello is a brand name. Its really gelatin. Royal makes gelatin but we don't go calling it royal. Same for kleenex. Its just a catch phrase.

To comment on topic, (sorry queeq darling) I have each ear pierced twice and thats it. I thought about getting my belly button pierced but I might be too old for that....oh, I am gonna sooooooo regret saying that.....I mean, I do sit-ups so my belly is flat, but at 37, I just don't know. (Smacks forehead) rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
Actually, I was thinking about this and I think the correct name is actually Adhesive Dressings.

And on topic, Gundy, if you want you belly button pieced then go for it. Why should age matter. I'm getting mine done for my borthday and I'll be thirty three..

Gundark
Yes, RC. But I'll BE 38 ! (Smacks forehead again)

ratcat
Get it done. You as you as you feel...

Personally, I think they're really sexy... wink

Gundark
Every guy I know says that. Must be a guy thing then.

ratcat
REminds me, add to list of things to do;

*Go to PA and see how old Gundy feels... evil face

Gundark
Once I start working on that bottle of Absolut peppar vodka at home tomorrow afternoon, I'm gonna feel REAL young, baby ! evil face

ratcat
*Book flight...... evil face laughing out loud evil face

Gundark
Well I just talked to Tommy on the phone who is at home drinking beer with the neighbor. I guess I'll call back and tell him you're coming.

ratcat
That could be interesting......

Gundark
Yes, he may want to discuss the matter with me......

ratcat
I have far too many people who would want to discuss THAT one with me....

Gundark
Sounds like a mass discussion. Too much for a holiday. You better stay home, I'll handle the vodka. laughing out loud

ratcat
sad I can do without being beaten up too much this weekend. sad

Gundark
Well I'm not beating you up. Let me think up a joke for you...

its too long to type...have to think of another one....

ratcat
Oh, I know you aren't but there are plenty that would.... hehehehe

Gundark
Actually I got whacked once with a rubber chicken. It was quite funny. I was also very drunk at the time.

ratcat
I got whacked on Icecream cocktails on Saturday night.....

stupid
I had my nipple pierced, cos I just felt like it. It didn't really hurt for more than 1/2 second, and chicks love to play with it. You have to be sure to clean it regularly, and if you want to do sport then either cover it with a plaster (band-aid for Americans) or wear a tight vest / t-shirt.

wink

finti
To be on topic, I have both my ear pierced and a tattoo on each arm and tattoo do hurts to take belive me. smokin'

ratcat
Thanks, no I feel so much more positive about getting a tattoo.... laughing out loud

queeq
So having your eyebrow pierced makes you look what?

And if it's just to show that you can handle pain, I can think of some other things that are much more painful than a piercing. evil face

ratcat
It doesn't make me look anything, it's just something I want. Why does it have to be anything more than that???

Gundark
You have each ear pierced, finti ? Cool. smokin'

queeq
If it doesn't make you look anything, why have one? Just to test your endurance of pain?

Ratcat
NO need to repeat yourself old chap.

I just want it, why do I need to justify it? It's not like there is some deep, philosophical reasoning behind it.

Maybe it's as hard to understand why I'd want it as it is for me to understand why some people want to disapprove of it or put it down. (Not you queeq, just that I have experienced that reaction from someone else)

razman
Don't get your eyebrows pierced.

Get your tongue pierced! smokin'

Ratcat
Nah, that's just too much. Start with something easy, that's my motto.

Anyway, I still haven't told her I'll get it done yet.

finti
Never get your tounge pierced, the bacteria flow is just way too much in that area. Yes Gundy I have both ear pierced.smokin: I have had them pierced since I was 13, rebel me. (Maybe one of the reason some church society had a hard time accepting me when I lived in Arkansas.) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dim
Yeah..I was kinda like that..ended up havine piercings all the way up my ear. You get tired of it though.

ratcat
Strange that eair piercings are so easily accepted whilst others aren't as widly accepted.

Gundark
Ouch, Dimmy.. how many you got ?

ratcat
http://www.bodyrites.com/gallery/ear/industrial.jpg

Like this??? eek!

Gundark
OMG....IS THAT DIM'S EAR ????????? eek! eek! eek!

queeq
I thought Dimmy wasn't a blonde?

Anyway, RC, I was just wondering about your motivations to have one. I mean "I just want one" must have some kind of motivation behind it. I don't think it's like: "I hate it, but I just want one." So once again, allow me to explore that brain of yours and try explaining why you want one. I mean, midlife crisis is still 8 years away.

ratcat
Hehehe, nah that's not her, but it got ya worried for a while.... laughing out loud

queeq
Yes.... very worried. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Imagine that! laughing out loud

Edna_witch
Ow! That has gotta be a ***** if you get THAT caught on your hair brush!

ratcat
Eeeeeeek! I never though of that. Actually, there were MUCH worse at the site I found that one but you REALLY do not want to know... eek! eek! eek! eek!

Edna_witch
Could make an interesting browse to pass the time!

ratcat
OK, but I just found a pic there, don't take it as a persoanl recommendation.

I am not in the habit at looking at things like THAT. eek!

Gundark
It looks extremely painful to say the least.

ratcat
There are worse!!!

Gundark
Actually I've seen some things on the net I never need to see ever again.

ratcat
Exactly, brings tears to the eyes just to think about it...

razman
There was a guy on Graham Nortons show that had part of his "sensitive area" pierced eek!

ratcat
SWell, the site that I got that picture had rather a lot of images like that (apparently)

I don't think I even want to think about it.

Edna_witch
You know if that went septic in a sensitive area he wouldn't be able to have sex for a very very longtime!

ratcat
Thanks for that! eek!

Dim
I actually had 4 piercings in my lobe and 3 up in the upper cartlege of my ear..just a matter of personal taste I guess.

As for "sensitive areas" I can't even imagine eek!

ratcat
I guess that does take more than just a "I want it" attitude to piercings.

queeq
Why?

Dim
Yeah..I don't know..I just can't see willing aflecting pain like that..Maybe they know something we don't.

ratcat
queeq, are you familiar with the term Prince Albert? Not a piercing for the faint hearted.

queeq
Well, I'm not familiar with the phrase. So you're getting a piercing to show the world you're not fainthearted?

ratcat
NO, I am VERY fainthearted I guess cos I wouldn't get a Prince Albert.

I suggest you look up the term in Yahoo, but make sure you're sittling down before you do...

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

I already told you, I have no deep and meaningful reason for getting a piercing. You're searching for something that just isn't thee.

Dim
Are you just looking for some excitement?

ratcat
Huh? Not sure how that works.... confused

Dim
OUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! WHO WOULD DO THAT?????

What kind of idiot guy thinks that that Prince Albert piercing is a good idea!!?

queeq
Oh, okay, now I know. Well, the guys who got one think it's great. And they must, cognitive dissonance response sets in right after having a piercing.

ratcat
Not this one THAT IS CERTAIN.

But apparently, it does add some excitement. laughing out loud laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
Can you imagine if THAT got caught in the zipper.OuUuUuUUuuUCH!

ratcat
Well, I wouldn't know.

queeq
Mayb if you'd magnetise both the zipper and the piercing with the same pole, you'd never get caught in the zipper again.

Dim
queeq, ever the logical one roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Actually, after THAT I doubt the zipper would hold a fear at all.. eek!

Dim
Good point.

queeq
If you'd mangetise them the wrong way around it's ouch-time, though.

ratcat
And anyway, the female onces seem to "dangle" more....

queeq
Use rings, then you can also use chains to hook the onto something. evil face

ratcat
Hmmmm, seems you know a little tooo much about these things..

Dim
What would you...nevermind..I don't even want to know.

queeq
I just have some imagination. laughing out loud

ratcat
Hmmmm, trying to steal my title now huh?

queeq
Yup, I deserve it. laughing out loud

Dim
HEhehe..I don't even want to know what kind of things you imagine..

ratcat
Well, I'm sure that it's thet darker side for him.

queeq
I think you do, but I won't do it here. laughing out loud

ratcat
That would be best.

Dim
Yes, I would like to keep what's left of my innocence intact.

queeq
Dimmy will be so disappointed though. laughing out loud

ratcat
Well, that's rich.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
Hmph! I'm not even going to ask what that meant...

queeq
I'm not touching that with RC's pole.

ratcat
Leave my pole out of it.

Dim
Awwwwwww..but what a mighty pole it is..

queeq
Is it? I wouldn't know... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Poor girl is delusional.

Dim
What?..it's just a pole. 10 footer right?

ratcat
Dunno, you'd have to ask queeq about that.

queeq
And you call that JUST a pole. Glad I'm not a girl. laughing out loud

Dim
eek! SICKO!

ratcat
Like I said, she must be delusional...

I have no idea who she's talking about...

queeq
Of course not. wink

Gundark
Well much as I'll regret stepping into this conversation....over here I believe a Prince Albert is known as a King Arthur, if the.....procedure...is one and the same.

queeq
The procedure or the end result? laughing out loud

ratcat
I thing it possible is, but I wouldn't know.

Ok, and queeq, you really need to keep up on the current affairs news. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
I know the current affairs, just not the names you give for it. Heck, English broadcasters come to Holland to film that stuff. As if we wouldn't know what it is. If there's something bizarre you can get it in Holland first.

ratcat
Wasted, completly wasted....

Dim
Holland, Land of deprevity..

Gundark
Lucky for us queeq lives in Amsterdamned.

ratcat
Too close for comfort.

Gundark
Not for me. big grin

ratcat
Maybe we could do a house swap....

queeq
If I lived in Amsterdam, I would swap.

ratcat
I bet you would.

queeq
Who'd want to live in Amsterdam?

ratcat
Little mice with clogs on?

queeq
Why mice?

And mice are usually little. laughing out loud

ratcat
Dunno, there are always those mutant mice from Mars, they we're so little.

Gundark
The mouse that roared. Well, if you want to switch houses, RC, here's what you're gonna get: Tommy, 2 labradors, a bichon frise, 2 guinea pigs, a well-stocked kitchen, a ton of clothes, a torn up back yard with the foundations of a patio room and a garage, a Mitsubishi eclipse, a ton of clothes and a diaphragm.

Gundark
If you can't handle the mayhem, get out of the asylum. laughing out loud

ratcat
But can Mayhem handle my Imagination... laughing out loud

Gundark
If I can handle queeq's imagination in the closet, I can handle anything. BWAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA evil face

queeq
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH.

I bet RC's gonna love Tommy. wink

ratcat
Huh? Did I miss something.....

queeq
House swapping, RC.

ratcat
Oh my, well that was this morning, I've moved on since then... laughing out loud

Gundark
But you never told me what I was getting....

ratcat
You wouldn't want it.

A small town house with a crummy garden, bad plumbing and a roof that I rerally need to have fixed before the next winter.

Gundark
No thatched cottage in the countryside, eh ?

Ushgarak
Handy for London, though.

Gundark
Well, I could make the garden un-crummy but I don't know about the roof....

ratcat
Ever hear the phrase "More information that I really needed???" laughing out loud

Dim
Bad roofs are no fun...

Okay...closing smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.